- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Lee retells his story.

Also, at the beginning of every chapter, i will put in a paragraph where Lee explains his thoughts of the situation at current, from a first person perspective.

It's funny how a human brain works ya know? Here I am, sitting with a perfectly kind girl and yet at any moment I think she's going to just snatch me up and start to hurt me. Yet in another way I know she's not going to hurt me. It's just that I was with those other...bitches, made me live through a pain filled world. Just a terrible existence. My own mind betrayed me and now every pretty girl is just an evil, sadistic lier to me. But I know they aren't. Not all of them. She is pretty, but the weird thing is, someting seems familiar about her. It picks at the back of my mind every time she talks, her voice. Something about her voice. I feel like i've heard it before...

***

"It all started about 14 months ago when I went on a date with my now         ex-girlfriend. It was just me and her, over at her house. Basically the whole time we were kissing and having sex. After about an hour I decided I had to get back to my place and left. but as I walked out the door, I noticed something was wrong. Everything was getting bigger! It freaked me out. I called for Anna! She came smiling a big expectant grin."

Lee took a deep shuddering breath before continuing. Alex could see that he was having a hard time remembering.

"Hey, you don't have to tell me if you don't want to. It's just easier for me to help you if I do." He looked up at her. And then he continued,

"'It's already happening? That was fast.' That's what i heard her say! I was shocked as I realized that she did this to me. But I couldn't move, I was frozen in fear as a girl, hundreds of feet tall, came lumbering over to me. She picked me up carefully, I could tell that she wasn't evil. And that's when all the shit began." He stopped again. Alex waited patiently, and after a minute, didn't expect him to continue. But he did, Lee was going to tell her everything.

"Anna was careful though, she didn't hurt me or rape me, it was just a 'gentle' dominance. She used her feet, her boobs, even almost put me in her mouth. But my freaking out stopped her. I was just too overwhelmed with everything. I cried and begged for her to make me big again. She said she couldn't! At that point, I just cried and cried until I eventually fell asleep. Then I woke up to see her talking with her younger sister. 'Yes, yes Eve, you can have him for a few days.' That's when things REALLY started going to shit. She...she was much more rough than Anna. The whole time I didn't say a word. Not a single word. It bored her a little, but the fact of having a tiny man was too great. I got a couple of bruises from those days. But she didn't go to rape. Not yet anyway..." 

Lee stopped to catch his breath. It'd been nearly 5 minutes since he started, and he wasn't done yet. Alex just waited for the rest to pour out.

"Eve lied to her sister, she made a deal with some of her friends. They could keep me if they paid her. And that's where all my torture started. The first few hours over at each girl's house was ok, but then they all showed their real sides. They all raped me, over and over and over. It seemed like every day all I had to look forward to was torture, rape, food, and sleep. And sleep wasn't any better. I had nightmares of what had happened during the day. I just relive my day, in my sleep! I often considered suicide, but my brain would never let me."

Lee was almost done, he just needed to finish his story. But Alex chimed in and asked a question,

"Hey Lee, could I ask... What were those girls' names?" Lee looked up and started to think up the names of his former tormentors.

"There was Jessica first, then Diane, Linda, Lauren, Chloe, and Rachel whom I escaped from. All of them tortured me." Alexis softly gasped as he said Rachel.

"D-did you say Rachel?" Lee nodded and Alex sat back and thought about that revelation. Rachel was her best friend, or one of them.

"No,no,no, not Rachel. She's so nice and always helpful. I like her! Why would she..." And then a memory came to Alex. It went like this,

It happened 3 weeks ago. Alex was at the vending machine deciding on what soda to get when Rachel walked up to her with a large smile.

"Hiya Alex, whatcha doin?" 

"Gettin a soda, i'm thirsty! Also, I can't go without caffeine somedays. Just an attack I have sometimes." 

"That's cool, well do you mind if I ask you something?" Alex turned from the machine slightly and looked at Rachel's happy face.

"Sure, just fire it at me."

"What would you do if you had a tiny man?" Alex looked at her oddly before responding.

"Is this real? Or a joke?" 

"Real, I want an honest answer. What would you do if you had a tiny man?" Alex thought for a moment before answering.

"I dunno I guess, maybe play around with him for a bit. It would be adorable to have a tiny man." Rachel seemed disappointed.

"That's it? Just play around with him? You wouldn't want to, ya know, take advantage of him?" 

"I guess you caught me. I would definitely want to take advantage of him. I would force him to be mine. He would know nothing but me, and if he disobeyed me, I would just eat him up!" Rachel smiled again hearing Alex's answer. 

"Ok, that's a pretty good answer! Well thanks for sharing that with me Alex." Rachel walked off waving bye. Alex turned to the machine grabbing a Coke from the bottom before walking off, forgetting the conversation after a few minutes.

Oh god, she thought, that was most definitely about Lee here. Alex started to feel ashamed as she realized that abusing someone so delicate and small as Lee was terrible.

Another thought occured to her. What if he heard that conversation? Only one way to prove it.

"Hey Lee, how long were you with, uhh Rachel?" 

"I dunno. About 4 weeks, maybe 5 at the most." Alex shuddered.

"Did she ever take you anywhere?" Lee was confused now. Why did she care so much?

"Well, for the first week and a half or so, she wouldn't let me out of her sight. Or in public, out from under her foot." Alex gasped as she saw Lee meant what he said. Rachel kept him under her foot for hours at a time. This also meant Lee heard the entire conversation!

"O-ok, just w-wanting to know."

Lee raised an eyebrow. "Something wrong Alex?" 

"N-no, just tired is all I guess." She yawned, a real yawn and was surprised to actually find herself tired. Lee yawned too, he had had a long day.

"Where am I going to sleep?" He asked looking around for a cage or jar. Finding none, he didn't know where to sleep.

"How did you sleep before?" She asked him.

"I usually slept in a cage, or jar, just naked like this. I didn't 'require a bed, those were for people only.' That's what they told me." Alex slowly swept Lee up with her palm and stroked his back.

"Hey, you ARE a person. If you want to sleep in bed with me just ask, I won't mind. You don't deserve to sleep in a cage. Those stupid... bitches, were cruel and i'm nothing like them. I like you." 

Lee was sitting in her hand thinking about what she said. But at the same time, a memory was trying to break through. He was sure it had to do with the girl holding him, but he wasn't sure where it was from. Her voice was just so familiar...

"Hellooo! Earth to Lee! Where do you want to sleep?" Lee was yanked from his mind and looked up at the smiling Alex.

"Hunh? Oh, I guess I could sleep with you. Just place me... as far away from you as possible. I don't want to be crushed..." Alex nodded and set him down on the opposite side of the pillow then scooted as far away from him as possible on the bed.

She couldn't sleep, even though her body was tired. Lee was just on her mind too much at the moment. After about 10 minutes she looked over to see Lee deeply asleep. She leaned on her side and just stared at him silently for a bit.

"He's so small... I don't know what I would do at his size. Hell, I don't know what I would do, having to go through all he's been through. He's so sweet, and cute too. I don't want to eat him up, I want to love him to death." Her whispered words caused him to stir in his sleep and she quickly calmed him down by stroking his back.

"Good night Lee. Sweet Dreams."

Chapter End Notes:

Next chapter, Lee gets his brain in order.