- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Thanks for all the feed back :). I edit the tags slightly so be sure to note that.
Jack awoke some minutes later, but something felt different. He was on his back and it felt like a rock was on him... A soft rock... That smelled like lavender.

"Why are you here!?!" A loud female voice boomed over head. That's when it clicked in. It wasn't a rock, it was a foot! The foot lifted up revealing a speck of blood. "Tell me why you are here or I'll finish the job that bear started!" The foot settled back down on Jack, her soft big toe pressing his head against the dirt.

"ASHLEY RUN!!!" Jack shouted as loud as he could, preying that she could hear him.

The large voice above him continued, she sounded to be in her early 20's "Ha! Who's this 'Ashley' girl, is that why you are here?" The giantess presses her foot down on his legs

"Yes... It is" Jack just went still, he could feel his legs straining to remain intact. He was ready to accept his fate.

"Is this... Ashley... Is she worth dying for" the giant smiles and giggles slightly

"Yes... You can do what ever you want to me as long as she lives..."
Jack sighed and the pressure released. Jack jumped and took off running, whipping his phone out and speed dialing Ben.
"Ben you were right it was a scam!" Heavy foot-falls behind him told him that the giant had taken chase.

"Bro, you dumbass, I told you it wasn't safe! Where are you!?!"

"In the forest somewhere!?! I don't know!?! Tell my family i love them!!!" Jacks phone cut out, leaving Ben with his dial tone as another large blow to his back knocks him down, knocking him out and crushing his cell phone.
******
Ben hung up his phone somberly, having lost his best friend, he slammed his fist in his desk.

"Damn it jack!" Ben started crying as he dialed jacks parents.

"Hello, Stevenson residence." A gruff male answered.

"Sir it's Ben... We need to talk as soon as possible"

"You can come over now. We aren't busy"

"Thank you" Ben hangs up and gets in his car, driving to the stevenson's house.

"Oh my god Jenna you broke him" a female spoke, jack stirred slightly.

"No I didn't, see, he's moving" jack rubbed his head, sitting. He realized he was sitting on a soft surface, but he couldn't place what it was.

"Ugh where am I?" Jack shook his head. Oh no... This is a hand. Jack realized where he was and began to panic when a different, calmer voice spoke above him.

"Jack, sweetie, don't panic... It's ok"

Jack looked up. "Ashley!?! Is that you!?!" Jack couldn't believe what he was seeing.

"Yea... The site never asks you for your height" she blushes "I'm sorry about my sister, Jenna, earlier... She's over protective since we lost our parents..." Her voice trails off

"That's ok Ashley... Why didn't you tell me though?"

"I... I didn't want you to be afraid... Your not afraid right?"

"Of course not" What have I gotten myself into Jack thoughts warily

She hugs him to her belly "then I guess you still owe me dinner and a movie" Ashley gently sets jack on her shoulder as she walks towards the city with Jenna.
Chapter End Notes:
Hope you liked :) predictions/suggestions welcomed