- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Sory for the long break, severe writers block :( I should be back now, alternating updates between my stories :)
Chapter 6

Notes: if there is only one size character in a scene (all giants or all normal) i will use standard height measurements.

Ashley walked quietly downstairs once dressed, careful not to wake Jenna. As Ashley slipped her shoes on though, Jenna spoke up

"And just where are you going missy?" Jenna was dressed in pink pajamas and her blond hair looked messy.

"None of your business Jen, stay out of it!" Ashley quipped as she strode to the door, which she found blocked by Jenna. At 6 feet tall, Jenna easily towered over Ashley.

"This is about jack, isn't it?" Jenna stood smirking, looking down at Ashley. To Jenna's surprise, Ashley started to cry.

"Jack's dad won't let him see me so he disobeyed and rushed out of his house. He wanted to meet me at the point" Ashley whined and Jenna just hugged her.

"Well, lets just go to the point and try to explain" Jenna spoke as she put her flats on "I'm sure we can reason with this man."

"I hope so" Ashley sighed and stepped out with Jenna, heading towards foot-fall point.

Jack, meanwhile, had just arrived at the point, slamming his car door in anger. It took less than a minute for his dad to pull up.

"Jack, this is crazy! Come home before you get hurt!" Jacks father was livid, there was no way in hell he was going to loose his only child .

"Fuck you dad!" A loud rumbling was heard in the distance. "You never want what's right for me!"

"You really think that?" Jacks dad looked at him in disbelief

"Dad, you didn't even bother to meet her first!"

A large hand descended and scooped jack up causing his dad to tell in surprise. Jack smiled when he saw Ashley looking lovingly at him.

"Jack did he hurt you?"

"No, I'm fine. Can you put me down please?"

"But-" Ashley stopped her protest mid sentence at the sight of jacks determined face. "Ok, here" Ashley set jack down jently and his dad gasped.

"Sh-she... She listened to you!?!"

"Yes, dad, she listened to me. She listened because she loves me and nothing Is going to change that."

Jacks father stood in silence for a moment, the area full of tense energy. Ashley looked down ant the man determined to get her lover back.
"I see that now, son. Before, I thought she was just going to trick you, but now... Now I see that she truly loves you."

"Thank you dad"

"Just please be safe... I'm going to get you a durable phone so you can keep in touch"

"Dad, it's not like I'm leaving forever... I just want to be able to date her as if she was our size"

"I know son but accedents happen and I dot want to lose you"

"I'll be careful, I promise"

"As will I" Ashley spoke up.

"When can I expect you home?" Jacks dad inquired

"Tomorrow night. I don't want to worry mom"

"I'll talk with her"

"Thanks dad... For everything" Jack smiled

"It's no problem son I love you"

With that, jacks father walked away, his head hung in shame and his hands in his pockets.

"We'll that was anti-climactic" Jenna blurted out as she approached from a hidden spot just around the corner.

"I'm just glad that its all over... " Jack sighed in relief "Ashley, baby, lets go. I love you"

"I love you too baby" Ashley smiles before gently sliding jack in her pocket, gently picking his truck up and walking home as the sound of his fathers car fades into the distance.