- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

This is the introduction to the protagonist. From here on, the story will relate to his logs as well as video descriptions of experiences of people around him.

My name is Dr. Ren Katagawa. I am a scientist who graduated both in the medical field, as well as having some credentials in genetics and bioengineering. Why do you need to know all this? It's because I am the one responsible for the utter change that has led to our current world as we live today. Though some scorn me for my actions, I am pleased with the results. The world has never been such a better place.

Now you may ask, what made me intrigued towards what I did. As we know it, the world has slowly changed for the worst with each passing year. Wars were common, oppresion was something you could just ignore and there was no balance at all in life. Watching live television reports, hearing the news and even experiencing such hardships for myself, I have seen that there has been no good that came from our current lifestyle. This led me to research on ancient civilizations. Previous civilizations from before talked about being led by queens or embodiment of goddesses, such as Cleopatra. Somehow, these female dominated civilizations had less war within their own before being conquered by more male-dominant tribes. This led me to believe that females are genuinely more trustable as leaders, and males have higher tendencies towards aggression. Although in the news there have been reports of female criminals as well as abusers but generally I felt that due to the motherly nature of the female gender, there were less oppression and aggression if females were to lead as the dominant sex.

Now you may ask, how would that even be possible? Evolution has lead to males being the king of the clan or tribe, such as in the lions pride. Also if we look at it this way, there are certain species of animals that are also lead by stronger females such as the arachnids. Thus this ends up devaluating my own opinion doesn't it? After many months and days of researching, I found that the best way for there to be ultimate peace is by having more female dominated control yet let there be an equivalent of trust between both genders. Not only that, I found that if the female is more oriented to protect due to her motherly nature, they can control any signs of aggression within themselves. The male gender however has too many problems that I can elaborate on that it seems that just leaving them as it is is already a problem. Despite that, degrading them to the point of uselessness in an all female society wouldn't do as well. History has shown that the females still tended to rely on the men which would result in a symbiotic relationship of gender. The only requirements is to reverse that role.

Secretly however, another reason I felt I should begin this secret project of mine was because of my own fantasy. You see, it is common of the nerd or geek in school to be bullied, right? And the tendencies of it occuring is also due to the macho boys or popular girls who lead the school hierarchy. Despite all that, I found that those who stood at the sightlines were more likely to care and help those who were bullied. This led me to begin to want to be protected by my very own protector, and all those cute nerdy girls who hid in their corners but always tried to help you with work and all, oh gosh they were the embodiment of my goal. It was also one of the reasons that led me to study medicine and begin research in genetics. Now I know I might die before I can see the fruits of my labour, but I would be extremely happy knowing that I have not only achieved world peace, but completely destroyed any sense of violence or gender unequality.

The rest of the recording will be my logs of my project which I have recorded into a small recorder that I bring with me at all times. Whoever who is hearing this, i hope you understand what I sought to achieve and know that it was for the greater good.

 

Chapter End Notes:

I hope although it is short, this will help me to continue on with the story. If there is any comments please email me at renzeikun_frid@hotmail.com