- Text Size +

The five group of women sitting in the gym's lounge area sat and observed all of the young and vibrant guys and gals working out. The group consisted of Chery Hines,a former fitness model who at the age of 39 still loked stunning. She had shoulderlength dirty blonde hair,and an almost smoky white skin tone.The effects of aging were cruel and had caused her stunning face to excibit small signs of age.  Gina Lewis was a widowed mother of two,she was 38 years old and had children early. The effects of childbearing and nursing began to age her body faster. She was a former cheerleader,she had long red hair and a few faint freckles on her cheeks.Her boobs sagged slightly and her hips were wide,she had developed a slight weight issue in her buttocks that she couldn't shake. Amy Sanchez was a 40 year old hispanic beauty who used the wealth of her deceased husband to lounge around the beach and hire cabana boys to assist her needs.Lucy Wen was a very intelligent 35 year old buisness tycoon,who at the young age of 20 inherited her father's company.She had long straight hair and was a very petite 5'0 tall.

 The fifth member of their group was a fitness trainer who worked at the gym,her name was Brittany Klein.At the relatively young age of 32 she was the most energetic and youtful member of the group.She had auburn brown hair and kept in great shape,as a friend she trained her friends for free but grew weary of their complaining. They would always complain about the cruel nature of aging.Britanny grew very tired of their complaints and told them it wasn't age that was beating them down but rather their lax attitude.

"Girls it's time to get off your gelatinous rears,and onto the elypticals.I want to see results girls."

 

 

 

 

 

 

 The four remaining members of the group sighed and told her that it was of little use,age wouldn't allow them to progress any further.The young bitches in this gym had too much of an advantage.Brittany knew drastic times called for drastic options,she went to the back of the gym and mixed a special protein mixer for her friends.She ordered the protein powder off the web,it's promise was to deliver huge results to anyone who drank it.She ordered a pail of the substance and kept it in her cabinet in the back for a rainy day. She took 5 scoops of the mix and stirred it in with water,milk and bannana.The orange smell from the protein powder was very appealing.She turned on the mixer and poured the glasses,five 32 oz glasses.

   Britanny walked back into the gym's lounge and gave each girl their glass,she assured them it was good for them.Each lady simply hummed and began to sip their glasses,Brittany told them to down the whole glass and they complied. When all of the ladies finished their glasses,each one had to burp.They tried to stifle it but there was a loud belch that came out of each of their mouth's.They were embarressed about their bodily functions and sunk their head in shame.

 10 minutes later the ladies felt a strong bubbling in their stomachs and ran off to the ladies restroom quickly.They got into the adjoining stalls and sat on the commodes and waited for the bubbling to stop.What happened next was surprising to all of them,their bodies began to expand.Their legs thickened and their limbs stretched out and out,their bust expanded.The skin on their bodies was becoming thicker and thicker,the protein was causing everything about them to expand.

 Paul Johnson was one of the head trainers at the gym and was in the middle of a class when he heard the sounds of walls collpasing in the ladies restroom. He hurried out of his class and headed into the ladies restroom ignoring the fact that it was a potential violation of privace.

"Hello is anyone in here?If there is im coming in to check and see if everythings all right"he shouted as he entered the ladies restroom

 His eyes almost came out of his eyes when he saw the bodies of the women growing out of the stalls.The sound of flesh stretching was very loud and the bodies of the five women continued to grow.They were expanding larger and larger,the clothes they were wearing were tearing and covering less and less flesh with each growth spurt.Paul looked on in fear as the room was being taken up more and more of the incredible feminine flesh. Paul stood there frozen in fear as the distance between him and the growing ladies shortened with every second.The huge bare buttocks of Brittany was getting closer and closer to him,with every passing moment it pushed larger and larger.

 The ladies continued to grow until their heads began to push through the roof of the building.The sounds of their growing bodies was becoming louder with every passing moment. The roof gave in and the ladies busted through the roof at an alrming speed,the sunlight warmed their now naked bodies.Their bodies continued to grow up up and up until they reached 100 feet tall. The growth was finally stopping and the confused ladies began to take notice of their new surroundings.

Chapter End Notes:

"Power creates madness"  Rush Limbaugh