- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Just a quick chapter to gauge the communitys interst in this sort of story.(If it's wanted i'll devote time to writing a more comprehensive chapter with better grammer and details.)

Allan Thornton woke up to the strong sounds of his girlfriend Desiree singing off key in the background.She was listening to som awful LadyGaGa song that was poison to his ears. Allan was or used to be a very succesful charming car salesman who could sell you Iranian desert land and convince you it was as valuable as beach front property in Miami. He was a very handsome 27 year old fit young man.His height was 6'5 and he weighed a very muscular 255 lbs.His stature often intimidated other men,but his confident demeanor convinced them he knew what was best for them.

The young women that would walk in the door would instantly be drawn to him and his deep blue eyes.He could make any woman swoon by simply staring at them and flashing them his white smile.His hair was always slicked back and he was always dressed in a very nice suit and watch. Allan's girlfriend was a 22 year old college student who worked at the local diner as a waitess. She was a very beautiful young lady who at 5'5 was average height.She worked out quite regularly at the local gym and it was noticeable in her lean body.She was of Swedish ancestry so her flowing blonde locks and full bossum were quite noticeable as well.Her creamy white skin was nearly flawless,only a little freckle below one of her green eyes spotted her beautiful face.

Allan always took his girlfriend for granted and often would neglect to call her when he would head off to work. Desiree would often chide him about his lack of attention and told him he needed to be a little more considerate.Allan looked at Desiree as one of his possesion's and needn't worry about keeping tabs on her,she was his possesion and was ditzy to boot. He would often speak down to her but loved her nonetheless,he would buy her lavish gifts and try to convince her to quit school and focus on maintaining their apartment.

Desiree was determined to shake the label as Allan's arm candy and decided she would finish school and that was that.

( Well let's get back to our story shall we,we'll delve into the backstory more later but lets jump back to the morning and the GaGa okay.)

Allan awoke to the sounds of the awful noise and the off tone voice of his girfriend in the distance."Poker Face,Poker Face" she sang terribly. Desiree was a want to be pop singer and couldn't hear the awful pitch of her own voice.Allan could but wouldn't dare say anything as he didn't want to insult her(how sweet). Well this wouldn't be too awful save for the fact that Allan stood at the great big height of 5 inches and the loud sound of his girlfriends voice now sounded like loud machinery. Allan was tucked away in one of Desiree's panty drawer's a makeshift Cheerios box and large pink panties and a pair of her socks for pillows made up his bed. His new bedroom was her panty drawer and it was about the size of a small bedroom in relation to him. The thick panty material made a nice thick surface for him to lay on,it was very comfortable.

The closed drawer did little to muffle the sound of his girlfriends booming terrible voice and Allan tried covering his ears to no avail.

"Desiree please stop the song is too loud,my ears are about to pop." Allan screamed at the top of his lungs.

His tiny voice was drowned out by the sound of her far larger one and the sound of the bassy music. Desiree was in the bathroom with the door open in her pajamas applying makeup in preparation for a long day of class and work. She would be gone the entire day so this was her only chance at some personal time.She danced around the sink singing Poker Face over and over again not realizing how loud or how bad she sounded.Her boyfriends tiny ears were about to burst when she turned the music off and walked out of the bathroom.She had about five mintes until she had to leave and she still needed to get dressed. Her large booming footsteps alerted Allan that she was headed his way.

Desiree walked over to her maple dresser and began to open the drawer which contained her little lover. She slid the panty drawer open slowly careful not to shake it too violently and peered in at her little man.The sudden flash of light came flooding into the drawer and almost blinded Allan. It took a minute for his little eyes to adjust to the sudden bright light that now assaulted his pupils.When his eyes regained focus his girlfriend's large looming face took up his whole view.At her large size compared to him he could spot every detail adn noticed little spots on her face that she couldn't completely cover up with makeup.She was so pretty he didn't know why she put makeup on at all,but guessed it was just a female thing.

"Hi honey,I need to get dressed and was wondering if you could help me. Im going to lift you out of the drawer and pull out some panties and socks for me to wear ok.." she told him as her large palm gently lifted him up and deposited him on top of the dresser.

He looked on in amazement at the size and beauty of his girlfriend standing before him in only her panties and bra. Her breast were like large mounds that threatened to spill out of her top.Her creamy flawless skin and it's expanse were so beautiful,and her nice firm abdomen was only made more beautiful by her nice tight but shapely butt. He could have alot of fun exploring each and every one of her curves. His girlfriend was ruffling through the panty drawer careful not to crush his bed and finally pulled out a satin pair and some little white socks. He looked on in amazement at the power her body produced,with each move he saw large muscles in her skin move. She commanded his attention at every move she made. She sat her shapely behind down on the bed behind her and began to pull her panties and bra off that she had been wearing.

Allan couldn't contain his erection any longer,the sight of this mammoth beauty naked drove his senses wild. He started to stroke his tiny member in compliance with her every move.Desiree was oblivious that this simple action was driving her boyfriend crazy,she was in a hurry and needed to get dressed quickly. She pulled up her satin panties and matching bra,and put on a pair of hip huggers and pink tanktop andher small white socks. She pulled her pink tennies on over her feet and stood up off her bed,she was late and needed to go now.

"Honey im late for class,im not going to have time to make you anything.I left a small bit of sandwich by the bed that I couldn't finish. I won't be back until about 10 tonight but im off tommorow ok. I love you and will see you tonight,your grappling hooks are back in the drawer" Desiree blew a kiss to Allan and walked out the door her brisk pace almost knocked him down.

Allan had finished pleasuring himself and pulled his makeshift pants back over his legs and shaft. He had heard her mention the sandwich and decided he needed to begin to make the venture over to the bed. Desiree had made up some makeshift climbing gear for him to get around. He walked to the edge of the drawer and repelled inside to retrieve his climbing gear,the panty drawer was slightly messed up due to Desirees actions but his stuff was left relatively clear. Allan walked beside his bed and pulled out the climbing gear and suited up.He gathered it would take about an hour and a half to make it to the bed.His stomach was rumbling so he needed to quicken his pace.

Allan began to descend the face of the drawer and recollected on the night before.Desiree had come home from a hard day at work and had asked Allan if he could give her a footrub to alleviate some of the hardships of the day. Allan knew he had very little choice in the matter as he would be doing it one way or another so he agreed.Desiree was never extremely violent with Allan but he knew she could have a temper,something he had learned about earlier(we'll get to this later). He agreed and Desiree had plucked him up and brought him over to her queen sized bed which was made up with assorted throw pillows and had her scent all over it. She laid Allan down on the bed and began to tear off her work clothes until she was only standing in her white bra and panties and black work socks. Allan could smell the storng scent of her sweat and it almost made him pass out.

"I hope I don't smell to badly honey,i've been working all day and am beat.I know how well you used to love giving me foot rubs and you were so good at it."she said to him as she began to sit down and place her feet down by his body.

The smell of her feet was overpowering his senses and was begginning to make his eyes water. He pressed on and stepped up to her feet and put his hand on one of her toes.The smell and wetness of her foot was very apparent to him,he noticed the little specks of dirt on her toes. The sight and smell was very powerful but he had a very strong stomach and pressed on.

"Oh Gawd that feels wonerful,your hands may be tiny but they're like litlle hammers.Oh my God this is so great,thank you so much sweety"Daisy said loudly.

The rough texture on Desiree's feet was only making allan's job harder but he was a very strong guy and pushed with all his might into her tough hide. The grooves and bumps in her foot were like sandpaper to him and it was beggining to tire him out. The smell of her foot sweat was too much and he had to stop after 10 minutes.He had done a good job but was extremely excausted.

Allan flashed back to reality and continued his descent to the ground,the soft carpet below cushioned his fall. He took out his grappling hook and rolled it back up,the panties and bra Desiree were laying on the ground ahead of him. The musky smell of her was everyhwere,he walked ahead and began to climb over the panties.He noticed a small white spot in the center of her crotch area,he liked to think it came from his foot rub. His ego was still very large it had not shrunken with the rest of him. Allan stepped over the panties and bra and headed for the bed. He saw pink everywhere,there was no doubt that since he had shrunk Desiree turned their bedroom into a very feminine place.Pink dominated the color,and there was the smell of her everywhere. Not even a scant poster he had hanging before or any of his football jerseys. Bras Panties and everything else feminine dominated his view.

Allan could not wait around and take in the scenery,the growling in his stomach pushed him on. Allan came to the side of the bed and pulled out his grappling hook,after a few tries he successfully landed it on the bed. He climbed up the bed at breakneck speed and reached the top in about 15 minutes. His arms were burning and his legs were begginning to cramp up. The large bed around him that smelled strongly of Desiree's body lay before him. It was about 100 yeards to the edge of the bed that contained the bedside table. He sprinted towars it and made the leap for the table using his hook to pull himself back up to the table. He struggled and finally had rached the sandwich.

Allan noticed the large bite marks in the side of the sandwich and marveled at the power of those muchers. The cmall crumb he could take paled in comparision to the larger one of his girrlfriend. He sat there munching the sandwich and thinking about his life,his prupose was to make sure Desiree was happy now. He could only wonder what she had in store for him tonight.

Chapter End Notes:

This story will either be buried or improved upon based on it's want.