- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Allan makes a nearly fatal mistake in this chapter

Allan had been resting on Desiree's pillow and smelled her shampoo scent on them,he also noted tiny bits of hair which were large enough to be ropes to him now. Desiree had left the remote nearby on the bed and Allan decided he wanted to watch a little telivision and attempt to forget about his small size for a bit. He tried to push the power button but found that he wasn't strong enough to push it in,he tried pushing with all his might but is was futile.Allan never felt punier than he did at this moment,this commonplace appliance was a massive obstacle in his path.The remote buttons were like large launch pads to him.His mission was laid out in front of him and he had to complete it,his adreneline pumping he got to his feet and began hopping with all his weight on the power switch.After the third hop he heard the magnificent sound of the t.v turning on.

"Ah,it's the blasted Khardashian sisters on tv,why does she even watch this garbage."Allan said aloud.

 

The 32 inch telivision was now like the biggest movie screen he had ever seen and it had those blasted sisters on.Allan knew what channel he wanted,he wanted to watch sporstcenter and see how his beloved Hurricanes were doing.He loved the Hurricanes for their swagger and grew up watching them when he was a kid. He knew that espn was on channel 206 and he knew it was going to be a chore to get it on. Allan jumped on the two and then the zero but couldn't make the six in time and the channel went to 20 and the Khardashians were on that channel too!

"Bullocks,how much garbage is on?"Allan cursed.

It took him a few times and quite a bit of energy but he finally coordinated his moves right and landed on ESPN.He laid down excausted and sweaty from his hard work,he watched the t.v and tried to escape his predicament for a moment.His mind went back to the night everything changed for him and was wishing it had never happened at all.

It was a beautiful early spring one evening and Allan was working late and trying to make a sale.He called up Desiree who told him she was working a double shift at the diner and would be home late.Allan wrapped up his sale and made his way over to the bar to have a drink,he began to flirt with the attractive waitress who kep bringing him drinks and finally invited her to have a seat.

"Hey there Darlin,what's your name?"

"Misty."the girl replied,Allan figured she must have just turned 21 and didn't have much experience with men judging by her youthful appearance and innocent nature.

"Well Misty my name is Allan and I would like to buy you a drink and possibly get to know you better"he shamefully flirted as he brushed her hair back.

 

Misty just giggled and asked him what he meant,and he assured her it was purely innocent fun.Her face turned red and she told him her shift ended at 11.He told her he would wait for her and that after she got off they'd head off to the dance club down the street.He texted Desiree as Misty walked away and told her that he had been called in for an emergency and wouldn't be back at their apartment if got home early and not to worry about him.

Desiree got the text from Allan and wondered what emergency he was referencing and got suspicious.She had already told him that she wouldn't be home tonight,so why was he texting her about an emergency and not being specific as to what it was.For months now Allan would go out at weird times and she would hear from her friends that they saw him with other women.She never let Allan know about any of this and just dispelled them as rumors.Recently though she felt as if he was hiding something from her.She decided that she would take her lunch break and see what he was up to,she told Dina the diner manager that she would be gone for an hour.

She walked out to her volvo and drove beside the bar that she knew Allan visited frequently and saw his car outside.She felt like she was on an episode of Cheaters and she had hoped she was wrong for both their sakes.Her heart felt like it had frozen in place when she saw Allan walk out with another woman.Her anger seething out of control when she saw her beloved walk out with some random girl,she knew excactly what she would do.

Allan lay there watching the scores scroll by the bottom and began to think maybe this was his just deserts.His mom had always told him to be truthful and treat everyone with respect,he had failed on both regards with Desiree.He laid down and regret sept into his mind for the first time,well regret and confusion.He hadn't figured out how it happened but somehow he had been shrunk down,and if he knew how maybe he could reverse it.

 

It was about 6:30 Pm when Allan looked at the bedside clock that was about a footbal field away from him with numbers bigger than himself.He knew Desiree wouldn't be back for another few hours and hoped she just let him be tonight and not have him give her another footrub.She would have been on her feet all day today and didn't want to think about the amount of sweat and grime she could produce.The thought sent shivers down his spine and he hoped it would be a quiet evening,and she would leave him be. He decided he would take a nap and rest up where he was and not try to make the trek back to his own bed.He figured he could take a two hour nap and still have time to get back to his drawer before she got home. His eyelids collapsed over his eyes and he fell asleep quickly until...............

His eyes opened up and realized it was dark outside and he looked over at the clock and gasped when he saw the time,11! She would be home any minute and he was in the danger zone,the very zone where her titanic body laid down after a hard day.Allan rushed up and tried to gather his climbing gear when he heard the booming sounds of footsteps coming up the stairs"Oh No!" he said aloud.

Desiree's booming footsteps began to fill the room and they were getting louder,closer and umph almost here Allan thought. He knew he had no hope of escaping the massive bed he was currently on and he knew his hopes of having a quiet night were now gone.How could he have been so stupid and oversleep?He should have just went back to his drawer when he had a chance,but no he foolishly fell asleep on her bed.Her massive bed where her massive body would lie down and put astronomical weight down upon it.He tried to hurry and reach the edge of the bed when to his horror he heard the door open and her scent rushed past him like a tornado.He smelled her body spray and the strong smell of her hard days work.Her massive body was causing shockwaves throughout the room and her scent was only getting stronger.His escape attempt was futile at best but he head to try.

"Allan what did I tell you about leaving the t.v on ?You don't have to pay for the electricity I do ."Desiree said as she entered the dark room save for the tv,but failed to see her little Allan on her bed trying to escape.She only assumed that he was asleep in her panty drawer and was just being neglegent.

"Im very tired Allan and don't have the energy to take you out and fill the sink for your bath tonight ok.I will take care of everything tomorrow cause im off."she said just in case he was awake.

Desiree tore off her pants and top revealing her satin panties and bra slightly wet with sweat.She was too tired to take a shower tonight and just threw off her socks and shoes into the corner of her room.She walked into the bathroom and brushed her teeth and flossed getting out the little morsels of food stuck between her pearly whites and walked back into her bedroom.She reached for the remote and turned the t.v off and began to lower herself into bed.She had no idea that her tiny little Allan was running as fast as he could to escape being trounced by her mighty mass.

"Dez please im right here on your bed,im right here!"Allan yelled but she couldn't hear him for some reason.

 

The reason she couldn't hear him was because she had been wearing her loud headphone earlier in the day with that blasted pop music and her ears weren't adjusted to the smaller decibel level his voice produced.She found she had to train herself to make out the squeaks and tiny voice of her lover

;Allan tried running but Desiree's immense body was beginning to hover over his own at an alarming rate and her body was now only moments from crushing his into paste.Allan looked on in fear at the particular body part that was about to come down upon him and squash out his tiny light.

Desiree pulled the blankets down and descended her buttocks down onto the bed and right above where Allan was trying to run from.The smell of her ass was very strong and he saw the drenched panty like moons coming for him.This was not how he thought his life would end,poetic justice he guessed.Allan always liked a good bootycall but this was going to be ridiculous.

Chapter End Notes:

Well well well,Allan might get his full next chapter.Will he make it,will we find out?