- Text Size +
Story Notes:

This is a one shot side story from a world I’m working on for a longer story. While it’s not the most original idea, I’m trying to flesh it out well. Hopefully I will be done with it soon and be able to post it a chapter at a time. As always critique is appreciated.

 

Thr33 0h

 

 

 

A Minutia Inc. Tale.

 

Disclaimer: The following story is a work of fiction. Minutia Inc, The Rise and Fall of Minutia Inc., and Chums, are created by Oishi1. Any places or people that resemble real places or people are fictional and the resemblance is coincidental.

 

 

 

Marissa slammed the door to her trailer as she came home from work. She let out a heavy sigh and stretched. It felt great to finally be out of that heat. She took off her visor and dropped it to the floor. She then took off her shirt with her nameplate on it and dropped it as well. She took a step forward and kicked off her shoes and socks, then dropped her pants. She was glad to get out of her clothes. They all smelled like onion rings and fryer grease. She walked forward a little more and dropped her bra, then her panties. She wanted her intentions to be clear to Ron when he got home. The kids were at her sister's house, so they could celebrate her thirtieth birthday in private. She didn't think Ron would need a clue to expect sex today, but it was part of the fun to make a nice trail to the bedroom. It was also nice to think of making love without covering with a sheet just in case one of the little ones burst through the door.

 

 

 

She put her purse on the night stand and grabbed three boxes out that she'd bought on the way home from work. They were small and white about the size of ring boxes. They were mildly ventilated and had the Minutia inc. logo on them. The now familiar image of the company name with an electron path circling it was fairly new, but Minutia inc. was quickly becoming a household name. When Marissa first told Ron she wanted to buy one, he looked disgusted, especially when she told him why she wanted it. He conceded and she bought one, but after seeing her swallow it he told her he didn't think it was right and asked her never to do it again. She agreed. Now she only did it on special occasions when he wasn't around. She liked to do it just before they made love. It created a better climax feeling them struggle inside her while they were going at it. He didn't complain about the extra enthusiasm she had when she did this, so she figured what he didn't know wouldn't hurt him.

 

 

 

She opened the three boxes on her bed and waited for the little treats to thaw out. They were chilled to induce a sleep state during transport. They required less air, didn't have to go to the restroom, eat, or drink in this state. They could last in the box for three days unattended before they would spoil. The three tiny men slowly worked their way to their feet. They grabbed their heads and looked like they had bad headaches. They stood at about an inch and a half tall.

 

 

 

While they were waking she put the empty boxes deep in her purse. She'd throw them away when she went out again.

 

 

 

Marissa laid on the bed and stretched. The men finally saw her and were staring up in delight. Most people who purchased Chums (tiny humans sold from Minutia inc.) bought them as pets. Some people, like Marissa for instance, had less kind intentions, but since they were prisoners that had been found guilty of committing inhuman acts, they had lost their right to be called humans and there were no laws restricting the way they were treated.

 

 

 

The smiles on the men's faces faded as she plucked one from the bed and popped him into her mouth. She savored the feeling of his struggles. His voice sounded high and squeaky to her. She had no idea what he was saying. She didn't particularly care. She Laid back and swallowed her first Chum. She ran her fingers up and down her body enjoying the feeling of his struggles. She loved knowing that all of his mightiest efforts to stay alive barely caused a ripple, in fact, if she wanted, she could go to sleep right now and his movement wouldn't even keep her up.

 

 

 

The other two made to run away. She grabbed a second one and brought him to her lips. She licked the tiny screaming man a few times before dropping him into her mouth. She wanted to time this just right. If she could swallow the last one just as Rob got home it would be best.

 

 

 

Turning thirty wasn't a big deal was it? Of course it meant she was no longer a kid, but that was supposed to change at eighteen. She had noticed the last couple of years that she had no association with teenagers or teenage culture. It was one of those things that just happened. She didn't even notice the transition. When she was in her early twenties, she hung out with friends who were still in their late teens, but as time went by, her friends kept getting older and older. Most of the people she hung out with now were married with children, and she didn't know when the transition really happened. It just did. It felt like one day she was hanging out with drunk party people and the next she was only associated with people who had kids.

 

 

 

As one chum fought and begged in his tiny squeaky voice in her mouth and another struggled in her stomach she looked at her belly running her fingers over the stretch marks on the lower side. She was still fairly firm. Not bad for three kids, she thought as she swallowed her second struggling Chum. He felt great going down. She allowed the sensation to wash away all the angry customers and near misses with fryer grease. As the second Chum joined the first in her stomach, even the yelling of the managers melted away.

 

 

 

She picked up the third Chum between her thumb and forefinger. It wasn't like she wasn't happy with her life. I mean, sure, her job was crap and she lived in a trailer, but they were saving for a home. Her only goal in life was to start a family and be happy, and she'd done that. Ron and the kids were great. She could handle working fast food in exchange for having them.

 

 

 

She brought the last Chum to her lips and began to lick him when she heard what she could have sworn was him calling her name. She stared closely at the tiny Chum. yeah. This time she knew it had called her name.

 

 

 

"Marissa, It's me, Chris! Chris Foley! You know? We used to go to school together!" The tiny Chum was yelling.

 

 

 

She squinted. It took her a while to remember him. High school was already over ten years ago, and she hadn't kept in touch with most of the people she knew.

 

 

 

"Oh yeah, hey, Chris," She said recognition finally dawning. They had a lot of friends in common and used to see each other around a lot, "How did you become a chum?"

 

 

 

She placed him back on the bed. Lying on her belly with her hands supporting her face, she looked at him smiling. She could feel the other two wiggling more inside her now that her belly was pressed against the bed.

 

 

 

"My girlfriend is crazy," he said, "She put me up for some trumped up charges and since I couldn't pay the processing fees, they skipped straight to sentencing.

 

 

 

"I didn't know they did that," She said. The continued struggles in her belly were starting to have their desired effect. She tried not to make any strange noises when she talked, but her voice cracked and she gasped a little.

 

 

 

"Yeah, they make too much money on Chums now to lose one on a little thing like justice. You only get a trial if you or a loved one can pay the trial tax," He said.

 

 

 

"How, huh, horrible," She said trying to keep her breathing normal. She knew her cheeks had to be flushed by now, but she wasn't embarrassed. She had been aroused in front of other Chums before.

 

 

 

 

 

 "Justice is only for the rich I tell you," He said. He looked angry, but relieved, "I'm glad you saw me. I recognized you as soon as you let me out of the box. How have you been?" He was making a concentrated effort to look at her face rather than her breasts, but every now and then his eyes would drift down. It Made Marissa feel powerful. This was good. It helped her get where she wanted to be a little faster.

 

 

 

"Well, I'm married, have three kids, and am on my way to getting an actually decent house," She said as she shifted enough to bring one of her hands down under her. Yep, just about right, "It's my birthday today, and Ron and I are going out to eat," She smiled, "It's been a while since we've gone to a quiet restaurant and just ate and talked. When you take kids out you have to spend most of the time keeping them distracted so they don't bother anyone. I think I'll order the steak and potatoes despite my dieting restrictions. I have kidney problems and am supposed to avoid high sodium and potassium, not to mention beef, but like I said, it's my birthday and I think I can fudge the rules just this once,"

 

 

 

"Happy birthday!" Chris said, "It sounds like you are doing pretty well. Things have been a bit rough for me lately, as you can see," He gestured to his diminunative form, "Wow! I can't believe my lucky break though. I always wondered what happened to you. You know, I used to have a big crush on you back in the day,"

 

 

 

"Really?" She smiled truly flattered, "I had no idea, you know, if you would have said something you might have just gotten lucky. I always thought you were cute,"

 

 

 

"You don't say," He said visibly internally kicking himself. Despite his best efforts to maintain focus on her eyes, he found himself tracing the path of her left hand. He was aroused as well, but that was normal for Chums. She hardly noticed, "Does your husband know about your thing for Chums?"

 

 

 

"Not exactly. We're keeping that as our little secret," she said, putting a finger to her lips. The finger was wet, so she didn't actually touch. He seemed to get a bit more excited noticing it though. The feeling in her belly was getting fainter. Hopefully Ron wouldn't be held late at work. This required precision timing.

 

 

 

"Then we can still have a little fun I guess," He said.

 

 

 

"You know what? I will have that steak and potatoes today. I deserve it," she said. They could hear a car pull up in the driveway. She brightened up, "That's Ron right now. It's been great seeing you again, but I've got to eat you quickly so I'll be ready to go. Can't have him walking in and spoiling things can we?" She asked picking him up and sitting back against the headboard. She licked him all over tasting her last treat while getting herself ready with the other hand. She couldn't believe how perfect the timing was.

 

 

 

 

 

"Wait what?" Chris said as he was popped into her mouth. She could hear him squeaking in fear as she tossed him around in her mouth for a while. She loved the way they struggled like they thought they could escape. Just as he was unlocking the front door she swallowed the last Chum. The struggling in her belly livened up and sent a shiver through her body. Ron must have found the clothes because she could hear the rattle of his belt and the thump of his pants hitting the floor. His feet thundered as he ran to the bedroom door. She knew it was going to be great, and they still had a nice dinner to look forward to.

 

 

 

This was shaping up to be a great birthday.

 

 

 

You know what? she thought. I don't think the big three oh is going to be all that bad.