- Text Size +
It is an inalienable fact of life that the meaning of certain ideas will be altered, perverted or outright forgotten as time progresses. Words, symbols, even gestures will adopt a different light given enough misunderstandings.


For those who are truly passionate and knowledgeable on the subjects involved, these misconceptions can range from harmless and mildly inconvenient at best, to downright infuriating at their worst. It may seem silly to those on the outside that a manner of dress or a simple label could have so much weight and meaning behind it, but there is no denying that while some will be willing to let such things go – others will take their principles very, very seriously.


...


Deep in study, Michelle’s face was barely visible through the shadows cast by her dreadlocks. The pale white of her skin amplified the faint tinge of purple her hair cast upon it. Her eyes skimmed back and forth across the page of a yellowing old book. A pen twirled idly between her fingers, and she paused regularly to scrawl a few words into a considerably less weathered journal.


Though not alone in the room, she may as well have been. That section of the college library had all but been given over to her and her ‘companions’. Though conversation did occur on occasion, they kept to themselves for the most part; shadows curled up in corners and chairs, feasting on knowledge. Numerous attempts to encourage them to move on to other parts of the campus had met with mixed degrees of failure, and by this point, almost nobody save the librarian and the occasional desperate student even attempted to brave their territory.


Jodi, on the other hand was neither of these things. Unlike the rest of her fairly ordinary freshman peers, she was a walking paradox. She'd claim knowledge and enthusiasm in dozens of different cliques and lifestyles, proclaiming each to be the ‘true way’ to be. Yet, she wafted from group to group about the campus like a social butterfly, never staying in one place long enough to become a fixture.


She arrived in the dim recesses of the college library bedecked in a mish-mash of stockings, leather belts and aggressively stylized black makeup. Her bleached blonde hair stuck out like a beacon beneath the faint glow of the lights above.


Her arrival was heralded by a loud and unceremonious crash as she blundered over a stack of neatly piled books, sending herself thudding to the ground a few feet from Michelle’s conference room. The whites of the college senior’s eyes glinted as they peered out at the fallen young woman. With a heavy sigh, Michelle rose from her chair wafting over silently to stand beside the train-wreck of fashion that lay cursing at her feet.


“You alright there junior?”


Jodi’s head jerked up, coming face to face with a pair of thick black boots, their buckles drawn tight and angled in such a way as to draw attention upward. And up her gaze went; past the hint of violet stockings and the hem of the layered black dress clinging to the ample curves beneath. Past the silver-buckled belt and the deep red under-bust corset. Past the not at all modestly-sized pair of breasts that strained against the black fabric that concealed them, and finally to the faintly smiling face that seemed so high above.


“Yeah, of course – didn’t see the books.”


Michelle glanced about at the seemingly endless shelves of old tomes.


“Of course. They’re pretty easy to miss. What are you looking for?”


Suddenly realizing that maintaining a conversation from someone’s feet wasn’t exactly easy on the neck, Jodi dragged herself up off the floor and dusted off her long-sleeved black shirt. Michelle winced inwardly as she looked at it, her lip contorting involuntarily.


“That’s some outfit you’ve got there.”


“I know right?” Jodi began excitedly. “It’s pretty hardcore out-there… nobody else can handle it; that’s why I came here – ‘cause I know you guys will understand my brooding darkness.”


Michelle resisted the urge to slap her own face in dismay.


“I... see...”


“So yeah… I like your corset, where did you get it?” Jodi asked, attempting to start a conversation. “I didn’t think they sold those at Hot Topic!”


“It's...” Michelle began, before sighing heavily. “...Never mind. Look, what’s your name?”


“Jodi Ravenwood.” She answered, beaming with pride. “Pretty awesome, right?”


Michelle’s eyes narrowed, recalling an article she’d briefly perused in the college magazine.


“Ravenwood huh? Strange, I could’ve sworn your name was Perkins. At least, that’s what it called you in the paper's swim-team article.”


“Pfft, t-that was nothing...” Jodi explained, her face blushing in embarassment. “See, they begged me to be on their team – so of course I wasn’t gonna use my real name.”


“Right.” Michelle said, not believing a word of it. “Read much, do you?”


“’Course! Reading is my life...” Jodi bragged. “I sit by candle-light in my basement and read old poems by H.P. Poecraft.”


Michelle took a step towards Jodi, her arms momentarily jerking forward with the intention of strangling this... this... ‘thing’ – but she restrained herself, and regained her composure. Forcing the smile back to her face, she lowered herself to see Michelle eye to eye.


“I see... Look – Jodi, I don’t think you’re going to fit in here. I suggest you go home, sit down and really think about who you are.”


“What are you talking about?” Jodi nearly shouted with indignation. “I’m hardcore Goth like you!” The whine in her voice pierced the senior’s brain, forcing her to shut her eyes and exhale in an attempt to slow her angrily beating heart.


“No… no you’re not. Now please, just go.”


“Fuck off!” Jodi said loudly, drawing a few momentary glances from the otherwise disinterested shadowy figures that were hidden all about, “Of course I’m Goth! Hell, I’m more Goth than you with all those colors and shit!”


Plunging her hand into her bag, Jodi extracted a dusty old book, leather-bound and inscribed with the words ‘Spells, Curses and Incantations’. “I’ll show you!” Michelle was genuinely startled; though not because of Jodi herself…


The freshman threw her hand in the air dramatically, opening the book to a page near the middle and reading out the first curse she saw.


“Will of insect, mind of bug, shrink down fiend to height of rug!”


Silence punctuated the affair – along with a thoroughly unimpressed look from Michelle.


“Y’know what Jodi?” Michelle sighed. “I will give you credit for one thing… Someone in your family must have at least a passing knowledge of that sort of witchcraft to possess that particular book. I’m just glad they also had the good sense to not teach you how it works.”


Plucking the book calmly from Jodi’s hand, Michelle gazed at the symbols surrounding the incantation and made several calculated gestures with her fingers, absorbing the words into her mind.


“...Will of Insect

Mind of Bug...”


She thrust out her palm towards Jodi – the angry young woman opening her mouth to object.


“…shrink down Fiend,

To height of Rug.”


In an instant, Jodi had vanished from sight. An unprepared viewer might well have thought she had simply disappeared... but Michelle knew better. Stooping down, she carefully reached out towards the now impossibly shrunken figure of the fiery freshman; her victim too terrified to even react.


Curling two monstrously scaled fingers around her, Michelle lifted her into the air and brought her up to eye level for an inspection.


“A little knowledge can go a long way… you’re coming with me.”


Not bothering to acknowledge anyone else around, Michelle carried the minuscule girl with her out of the library, and back to her dormitory. The almost imperceptible feeling of the tiny feet on her fingers delighted her, and she was looking forward to some alone time with her toy.


Time passed quickly as Michelle carried her precious cargo back to her dormitory, and dumped the girl onto a table. Pulling out a chair, Michelle sat in front of her new plaything, and smiled widely as she attempted to gather her bearings on this new environment.


“So, what have you learned?” Michelle asked, resting her chin in her palms and accentuating her mighty cleavage that rest on the table.


The tiny Jodi couldn't believe what was going on. One second she was proving her commitment to the whole emo-goth thing, and the next she'd been shrunk. The beautiful giantess didn't seem all to happy with her either, asking her a question she didn't know how to answer.


So she backed up slowly. Even though she could only see Michelle from her breasts up, every part of her was massive and dwarfed her completely. Still, considering her options, she believed a nimble escape to be her best option.


Michelle watched the tiny girl back up slowly with great interest. Did she really think she was being sneaky with those tiny steps? Even if she did take her by surprise, there was no way she could reach any sort of safe area before the giantess could reach.


Still, Michelle wanted to take her time with the annoying girl. So she'd allow her to live out her delusions a moment longer, it'd make the feeling of crushing them all the greater.


Standing on the surface of the table, Jodi could see her captor was lost in thoughts, and took the moment to act! Turning on her heel, she ran for the edge of the table, figuring her next action would present itself once she was out of range.


Her escape flight lasted as long for only a thought, and the pale, smooth hand of Michelle came down roughly, shaking the table, and knocking the girl into its soft warmth. The giantess smiled at the feeling of a tiny body crashing into her skin, and the slightest dimple the tiny body had made into her flesh before it rebounded, bouncing her back to the table.


Shaken, Jodi had only a minute to realize what had happened when the giant wall of hand moved after her, bringing her closer to the giantess she'd been fleeing from. Then, stopping suddenly, she still had a great deal of momentum, and found herself on a crash course for Michelle's top.


Both giantess and victim watched as the girl made every attempt to stop herself, failing to do so as she collided with Michelle's ample bosom, the layers of clothing too thick for her to even feel the impact. Even so, the thought excited her, enjoying just how little Jodi had become.


Jodi, on the other hand, had truly been broken from the brief adventures at her tiny size. She was beyond helpless, and, eyes full of tears, begged Michelle to stop and let her go. In a minute her greatest efforts had been defeated by the simple movement of an arm, and she'd been thrust into the giantess's chest without even meaning to.


“So that's what you were after this whole time...” Michelle began, never noticing the tiny, tear stained face of her victim. “Well why didn't you just say so?” She asked, cupping a hand under a sizable breast, and lifting it above the table.


Jodi could sense what was coming, and stood again, hoping to flee. Her vision was blurry, as the moistness in her eyes obscured everything around her, and she was only mildly aware when a pale hand with black fingernails stopped her in her tracks again. She tried to fight back this time, planting her feet into the ground and pushing against the powerful hand.


Michelle easily pushed the tiny girl into the shadow of her left breast, holding her in the shadows a minute. She knew she couldn't simply allow the weight of her chest to fall on the girl entirely, or she'd end up with only a smear of red on her bosom. Though the thought did hold a certain charm to her mind, the desire to do more things with the girl outweighed her desire to end things so quickly.


For Jodi it was like the world was coming to an end. Pushing on the hand hadn't slowed her travel at all, and now she was trapped in the shadow of the immense orb. She was regretting all she had done today, and cursed herself for trying to fit in with this group.


In a brief moment of clarity, Jodi thought back to what Michelle had said. She should stop and just think about who she really was. These black clothes certainly weren't her, but then, what was she? She'd moved from group to group in school looking for a place to fit in, but hadn't been able to find it.


Then her thoughts were interrupted when the soft, heavy breast came back down on the table slowly. In only a second she'd been pinned between a black fabric-covered breast of a giantess and the hard wood of a table. A shriek of pain escaped her lips, and she was pinned fast.


Michelle smiled. She couldn't feel the girl trapped under her chest, she was far too small for that. But her thoughts alone were enough to drive her actions. She was still carefully holding her chest with one hand, keeping most of the weight off the table. Truth be told she wasn't even sure the girl was alive under her at the moment, but she kept the weight on for minutes, her mind filled with pleasant thoughts.


“I'm soo goth!” Michelle said, imitating the squeak of Jodi's voice. “I'm more goth than all you fuckers put together!” She continued, releasing a small portion of the weight from her hands. Even her impressions of the little girl were inspiring her to continue.


The weight increased dramatically for Jodi, and she could feel the formerly-supported parts of her chest collapse around her, pinning her in complete darkness. She could feel parts of her own chest collapse from the weight, and the sounds of bones snapping brought another tortured cry from the girl. Unfortunately, the extra weight had forced the air from her lungs, and she began to struggle violently, ignoring the pain in hopes of finding some fresh, life-giving oxygen.


“Still nothing...” Michelle thought to herself, mildly disappointed when she still couldn't feel the movement of her victim. “Oh well...” She added, lifting her breast from the table, and looking at the squirming bug of a girl on the table. Even with Michelle's greatest efforts to be gentle, the positively tiny girl was being injured.


“So, what have you learned?” Michelle asked again, moving her face closer to the girl, and stifling a laugh when her breath pushed the girl back.


Jodi was begging for death when the question was asked again. What had she learned? She learned how cruel Michelle was. She'd learned that magic was real. The earlier question replayed in her mind. Just what was Jodi after all? Is that what Michelle was referring to?


Not waiting for an answer, Michelle scooped the tiny girl up, and stood from her chair. Though she'd wanted it to last as long as possible, she was far too excited to hold back any further. She was going to finish it. She was going to end little Jodi's life.


Bringing the tiny girl in her fingers up to her face, Michelle smiled. Her maw was a tremendous, moist cavern, and would certainly finish little Jodi off without the slightest effort. She couldn't hear the girl, but Michelle could just imagine her tiny screams of terror at the thought of being dropped into her mouth to be eaten alive.


But that wasn't what she had planned.


Moving her hand away from her face, she dumped the tiny, injured girl onto the chair. It was still warm from where she'd been sitting only moments ago, and she couldn't imagine a better way to end it.


Jodi had been terrified at the thought of being eaten alive, and was thankful that she was being lowered to the chair. She was dumped unceremoniously onto the hard surface, and she yelped in pain. She wasn't sure where, but she knew some of her bones were broken from the torture earlier. Still, the softer, warmed chair was a welcome departure from the cold, unforgiving wood of the table.


The giantess turned slightly, her face appearing over her shoulders as she looked for the tiny speck on her table. Jodi was so, so tiny, and she considered her options a moment, before coming to an excited conclusion.


Lifting the back of her dress, Michelle revealed to Jodi the instrument of her demise. Her firm, shapely butt. Clad in a pair of simple black panties, she'd drenched the entire seat under a veil of darkness from the lifted dress, and she shook her hips side to side, before making slow, inexorable descent to the seat.


Jodi watched the dress be lifted, and could vaguely see the pale, smooth flesh of Michelle's legs lead up to her shapely rear end. She was going to be sat on, and there wasn't any hope of escape. Still, the question ran through her mind, even as the butt above jiggled slightly as it shook, before coming directly for her prone form.


Michelle lowered herself to her seat again slowly, hoping to feel a bit of the tiny girl before she expired. While her clothing was far too thick to feel through, she was sure that the smooth, pliant skin of her behind would make a suitable way to detect her.


Jodi cried as the darkness grew deeper, while Michelle's butt approached her. She'd finally figured it out. What the giantess had been trying to tell her all along. Jodi knew who she was now.


She was nothing. She fit in nowhere because she was nothing, and she was going to be disposed of like she was nothing. Her revelation was of little comfort as she raised her arms in a half-hearted attempt to stop the buttocks from crushing her.


Michelle laughed far, far above. She'd felt Jodi! How wonderful. Any regrets she'd had about ending the fun so early were extinguished, as this moment made it all worth it. She could feel her skin compress around the minuscule speck of humanity, and she wiggled herself on the seat lightly, making herself more comfortable.


Jodi's prayers for mercy would go unanswered as the endless plain of flesh pressed into her body. The pressure mounted over her entire body, and she could feel herself become entombed in the soft flesh. This was where she would meet her end, the pale, shapely butt of a goth giantess.


She could certainly think of worse ways to go.


Michelle felt the faintest hint of a pop beneath her, and she grinned. Standing, she looked over the chair, finding a minuscule red spot. It was all that would remain of Jodi, and her awful fashion sense.


Allowing her dress to fall, Michelle hoped the tiny girl had finally learned the lesson she'd been trying to teach her, before pushing Jenny out of her mind entirely, and reaching down to unbuckle her boots.