- Text Size +
Story Notes:

Story number two. Hope everyone enjoys

Author's Chapter Notes:

Lets get this story rolling my tiny friends.

'Finally' Sarah thought to herself as she left the school, her long brunette hair blowing slightly in the breeze. The final class had just ended at Thompson high and Sarah couldn't be happier. Spring break and her parents were out of town.




"See you at the party!" Some random kid shouted as Sarah strode to her car. At six feet tall, Sarah was easily distinguished in a crowd. The fact that she was varsity cheer leader helped too.




"Sure, whatever" Sarah shouted back as she hopped into her sleek black charger and the engine roared to life. Being careful, Sarah made it out of the parking lot and sped off away from the city towards her family's ranch. As she drove, Sarah listened to the music, laughing at the announcer talking about the traffic from all the spring breakers. 'What is "a good time to live away from the city"' Sarah laughed and turned into the driveway of her house. The house was moderately small, 4 bedroom, 2.5 bathrooms but that didn't matter evaluate the party was going to be in the 4 acre back yard.

The back yard was beautiful. It stretched on for what seemed like miles. A few trees dotted the landscape and provided shelter. Along with that, there was a small pond and a couple small hills. There was also an Olympic sized swimming pool with 3 different waterslides. To say Sarah was rich was a vast understatement.




"This is going to be amazing" Sarah said aloud as she got out of her car and went into her house. After tossing her keys on the counter, Sarah are some alpha-bits and made her way up the spiral stairs, which her dad thought would be 'cool' but were really more of a pain in The ass than anything else. Once she reached the top, Sarah walked to her room and deposited her belongings in her secret wall compartment, along with several private things, should anyone wander up here during the course of the party.




One quick shower later and Sarah walked to her room, her hair still damp and dripping slightly. She decided to throw on a tee and skinny jeans, taking a while to examine herself in the mirror.




Sarah's wet hair hung loosely to her shoulders, framing her angelic face. As she looked down, Sarah looked into her own steel grey eyes, a striking feature for a girl, and smiled. A quick glance over her body confirmed that she was still hot. Sarah studier her D cup breasts and an almost hourglass figure smiling.




CRASH




Sarah spun around and looked at the trophy which lay on the floor now, scratched and bent slightly. Sarah quickly walked over to the trophy and picked it up and went to set it on the shelf.




As she set it down, Sarah noticed a bug crawling away. Grossed out, she reached back and grabbed it only to hear a soft voice screaming




"Put me down!!" The small girl struggled in Sarah’s hand




Sarah almost dropped what she now saw as a tiny girl in shock, scared to move all she could say was




"What are you?”

Chapter End Notes:

Hope you liked :) I know it was kind of discription heavy. sorry :/