- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Okay so I felt my other chapters were pretty short, so I spent some more time on this one. I hope you enjoy the extra length.

          Malcom had just fled the dorm, but he was not safe yet. The night was very dark, but despite this, artificial lights of which he had never seen the like of before, now seemed to light his way. What perhaps was more odd was the hard flat ground, at first he thought it cobblestone, but alas was something much better. Things had changed while he slept beneath the ground.

         As much as he ran down these lighted paths, no pursers came after him after much time had passed. In a lightly wooded area in some unknown village, in the wet grass, Malcom fell asleep.

         With the hours flying by as Malcom slept, he had been spotted this morning before he could awake. The two girls looked at the homeless bum now sleeping in the campus park area.

         "Who is this guy, looks like a hobo." Said the first girl. "Rather than that, for such a guy to have a bag of panties, is he actually a student? A prank maybe?" The second girl responded. The man started to roll over in response to their chat. The first girl started to leave. "Come on lets go, leave this pervert here to get a cold."

         Malcom pretended to keep sleeping, the last thing he needed was young girls such as these asking questions. When they finally left, he got up. Despite being wet and cold, the wool of his coat was more than enough to keep him warm. The real question was where to go, obviously this town was very large, he had run for hours last night seemingly in circles. It seemed like all the buildings looked the same, and had many windows. Clearly this was a town of great wealth.

         In order to find Alice though, he would need to locate the nearest witch's den. His knowledge of magic was subpar at best, but also understood that magic users lived within society using magic barriers and manipulation. Traveling with Alice was a surreal experience, the experience has changed him. Teleportation magic's, and speed magic's made his life comfortable, but the idea of once again riding a horse made his ass shutter.

         The odd thing was as he walked around this town all he saw where young adults all walking in a rush. The people all wore outrageous looking clothing, and the girls were immodest to say the least. Such appearances were shocking to him. The way he dressed would probably have to change in order for him to fit into this town. He finally seemed to make some headway to a normal road, but what he saw was amazing.

         It seemed witchcraft was now the standard norm of society, he saw large metallic looking carries fly by on this road. If this, and the lights from last night weren't witchcraft he couldn't understand what it was. How to obtain one seemed like not a problem, but he didn't fathom stealing a witch's carriage either. Even if it appeared everyone here were witches. For a while he stood on the curb of this high paced road, eventually he became startled, as a yellow carriage pulled up in front of him.

         "Hey mister do you need a ride, the rate's fair." Malcom looked at the man for a second, it seemed the people of this time were most generous, though he had no idea what the man had meant, when he said about the rate being fair. "I gladly accept thoust kind offer. Would thoust takeith me to the Witch's Den?" "What are you some kind of play actor mister, maybe one for a Shakespeare play, am I right? Given your weird clothes and language." Malcom liked the thought of such a profession, and it did seem to be a convincing lie. "I." He said as he stepped into the carriage. The taxi pulled out into the road.

         "So do you fancy the drinks at the Witch's Den?" Asked the driver. "I am heading there forthwith to acquire information." "Makes enough sense to me, I guy talks after he has had a few. I tell you their beer battered onion rings are great." The driver laughed after he spoke.

The car trip seemingly came to an end after a brief ten minute ride. "We're here Sir. That'll be twenty dollars." Malcom had thought the ride was free, but now the man was demanding dollars, how many pounds were in a dollar? "Ist thou a Swindler, first thee offers a ride, than asketh for payment!" The taxi driver did not look amused. "Fine than, how many pounds is it?" Asked Malcom. "Were not in Britan you idiot, are you telling me you have no money!?" Malcom could tell the Warlocks angry was heightened, to incur the wrath of one was not a good idea. "Would thoust take a silver pendent?" Malcom held his mothers pendent out from his pocket.

         The driver looked at the pendent, it most likely was worth a few hundred dollars if not a thousand given its old age. He could probably con the guy, but he had a business reputation to uphold. "I think this is worth at least a hundred and twenty dollars, let me give you one hundred, and that will pay for the taxi fare." Malcom was so glad that this gentleman had been more than fair. As he looked over his new money he laughed at the pictures of old men on them.

         As if announcing it to the entire world, Malcom now stood in front of a large sign which glowed in different colors. "The Witch's Den Bar and Grill." For a while he just stared and watched as witch's and warlocks casually entered the place. It seemed there was no password or barrier, or even the hint of secrecy surrounding this place.

         He walked inside and made his intentions clear. "Dost any of thoust knowiest where I can find Alice Godfrey?" The response was lack luster, and it seemed most did not care. To sum it up most hardly bothered to look away from their beer. But just one seemed generally interested.

         "What do you dare speak of in a public place about!?" Malcom looked at the Witch, she seemed to have information. "Where is Alice? Witch." The girl looked Angry. "Don't dare speak the name of the most demonic witch who ever lived in such a place!" The woman grabbed Malcoms coat, and pulled him outside into a Alley. "I don't know who you are, but I can feel an enchantment on you, you're a warlock right?" Malcom wasn't sure how to respond, in fact he wasn't but to tell this to a Witch might mean death. "Yes I am a Warlock. I am Malcom Panties." She nearly cracked up at his name. Holding down a fit of giggles.

         "My Witches name is Alpha, now tell me Malcom, what kind of Warlock actively seeks death?" "Ist thoust a challenge?" Malcom said with about as much force as a scared mouse talking to a lion. "No you idiot, any good witch or warlock knows that speaking about witchcraft in public is a crime to the arts, didn't you learn that in witch academy?" Malcom was perplexed, he just came from a Witch's Den, and was being told it was a public place not for witches, but he was not concerned so much for that."No. Pray tell, why ist it a taboo to speak Alice's name?" "She is the former Master witch, but lost in a battle to the awesome Mcbeth nearly four hundred years ago, thus sealing her. We all serve McBeth as the CROATOAN witches."

         Here in front of Malcom stood a monumental clue to his master's whereabouts. She was sealed, somewhere, but the thing which hurt most was the fact that she lost. She was powerful beyond all, and could not have lost. "Howst do I attend the magical Academy?" "Seriously you haven't attended? No wonder you're clueless." She seemed rather curious about how clueless he was. "Well I'll tell you how to get there, but first, I need proof of your ability. I can't just go telling you how to find the place if you're not worthy."

         Malcom did not like where this was headed, but could only obediently listen. "Now that man stumbling out of the bar alone, use your magic on him, and then I'll tell you where to find the magic academy." Malcom was not the type to like to use magic, and the only magic he now possessed was more of a protective spell leftover from his master. He even now had a victim in his back pack, it seemed he had lost the other, for that he was eternally sorry. The zipping function of the bag he had only discovered during the taxi ride. He prayed that his second victim might stay alive until he found Alice, and could then locate her before too much damage was done.

         Leaping out from behind, Malcom grabbed the poor man's wrist. In an instance, the man fell to the ground in a heap. What remained was a fresh pair of white laced panties. Alpha the female magician seemed impressed. As Malcom went to grab the panties, while feeling very sorry for the gentlemen he just transformed, Alpha intervened. "These are really cute." She held the panties up in her hands. "Where you thinking of giving these to me?" Malcom tried to interrupt but she pressed on. "That must be it, since you were acting so rude earlier, these are great." Malcom was sorry for the man, but if he didn't keep quiet now, he might end up there in his place.

         With all that settled, it seemed Malcom was about to enter the Magic Academy.

To be Continued.

Rob's Special Side Story

         "This is not a main part of the story, but I added it for fun. It's not required reading if you plan to read the entire story. Story will resume from before with Malcom" EricAFreak says as he watches you read and enjoy it anyways.

         Rob was now celebrating his promotion at work at his favorite bar. The waitress here were quite fun to look at too. It seemed they had made it their fashion to dress like witches behind the bar counter. Despite his witty statements, he just couldn't seem to get any of them to ever come home with him.

         Well after a few drinks he was docile enough, it didn't take him long to order onion rings when he got hungry. Still today was special, with the raise came a sizable boost to his income. His life, after years of grueling hell in a small office with annoying co workers, would finally, finally, be over. He then got an urge, he looked over to the bathroom, it had a huge line.

         He couldn't wait, he was only in his thirties now, but he had held his bladder far too long, and after such a long overnight work session, was overdue. Stumbling out of the bar he made a beeline for the back alley.

         Before he knew it, he no longer felt the urge to go, but was sure he never went. He was also lying on the ground, it seemed to huge people were arguing above him. It didn't make any sense.

         Then when he was lifted, he realized what he had become, but that didn't make any sense. Sure the woman who held him was hot, and he'd love to get in her pants, but not this way. Luckily it seemed for now, he was safe, placed into her pocket, it seemed she had no immediate plans for his use. To everyone else though, he was simply a pair of panties hanging out of a woman's pocket. Panties are meant to be worn.

Main Story To be Continued.


Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

Chapter End Notes:

Hello I hope you're enjoying my fifth story on GW!

         The story is still in progress, so I hope people will take interest in it, to give me motivation to keep it going.

         Well I had Malcom explore this new world some more. He usses his power once, but otherwise this chapter was more about introducing the witch Alpha. Malcom is about to embark on the first trials of becoming a warlock. But how will this help him find Alice?