- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Okay so here is the second isntallment, I know my chapters are short, but it's what I have time for. I hope you enjoy it!

          Malcom had just barely finished apologizing to Tyra, as a very immodest scantily clad woman came into the room. And there he was holding, presumably, her panty friend in his hands, in a woman's room. Malcom did not know what to do, the only woman he had try to reason with was already in his hands, by accident of course.

         The man continued to stare at her, it kind of gave Jill the creeps. If this was Tyra's new boyfriend she did not know what to think. The fact was simple though, a shabby looking man holding a pair of her panties was standing in the middle of her small dorm room with Tyra nowhere to be seen. She dropped her gloves, put up her fists, and like a typical infighter started fast and low. She wouldn't hurt the man, but given his quiet state, she would at least take back what was hers.

         In quite the barbaric manner the girl Malcom had been staring at suddenly lounged forward like a brawler. Such barbarism was most uncouth and not becoming of a lady. Despite this, everything in Malcom's head was telling him to doge her fists. To do so without using his hands was impossible though. Much to his surprise he was not hit, but instead Tyra was yanked from his hands.

         "Giveth thy undergarment back!" Said Malcom with much enthusiasm.

         "These are mine man!" She said holding up the panties. "I'm not sure what you're doing here, but I suspect you're a friend of Tyra's?"

         Malcom thought he was getting a better grasp of her words, the use of contractions seemed to confuse but he got the jist of it. "Tyra art a good friend and I owith it to her to get back doth undergarment." Malcom said as he went to grab the panties.

         His english was bad, maybe a foreigner, she thought. The way he talked reminded her of some books she read for English class written in the 1700's. Still she understood what he wanted to say, but regardless Tyra didn't even have panties like this, only she did. As she spoke, she threw the dirty panties from her hand into the dirty laundry hamper. "I get what you're trying to say buddy, when Tyras comes back I'm sure she will agree you got the wrong ones, for now why don't you take one of her thongs for your perversions."

         Malcom immediately rushed over to the hamper and to his horror saw several pairs that looked exactly like Tyra. "What hath though done! I knowith not which undergarment is good Tyra!"

         Tyra's boyfriend was beyond rude and was not causally looking through her dirty underwear like some perverted high school kid. "Get the fuck out you pervert!" She shouted as she grabbed his hand.

         Jill couldn't understand what had just happened as she slumped unto the floor looking up at the towering giant man. Where was she, and why was she immobile?

         Another pair of underwear fell to the floor next to Malcom. There was noise coming from the hallway that sounded like doors opening and closing. Malcom would have to flee this room before he was caught in a young girls room. Grabbing all the panties from the hamper that looked like Tyra and then the barbaric girl who had caused him much stress into the backpack on the floor. Not knowing what a zipper was, Malcom slung the backpack on his back with it wide open.

         Opening the door, was tricky but luckily the technology had not changed that much. As he stepped into the brightly lit hall, multiple girls barely dressed had stepped out at because of the yelling they had heard.

         Some went back into their rooms immediately, but others noticed the panties sticking out of the backpack and decided to put two and two together. Malcom understood the next words perfectly, which only added to his run out of this crazy building. "Panty Thief!"

         Lucky for Malcom, these girls were not very well dressed and when he ran outside into the dark night he became befuddled. Perhaps a better lighting had been developed then candles in those odd fixtures he had seen, but it now made him realize it was night and cold.

 

 

To be Continued.

 


Jill's Special Side Story

         "This is not a main part of the story, but I added it for fun. It's not required reading if you plan to read the entire story. Story will resume from before with Malcom" EricAFreak says as he watches you read and enjoy it anyways.

         Jill was pretty sure what had happened now, but she couldn't believe it. She was now just fabric, must likely Tyra was too, somewhere beneath this pile of her underwear. But she couldn't talk or move anywhere, but she defiantly could feel and see and smell the wind as she flew through the hall on the back of this odd man. But with a sudden crash and slight pain she was now sitting in pain in front of the laundry room door, the stranger flying off into the distance.

         It seemed like only thirty minutes ago she was sparing against her friend, nah her rival Ashley. She had won and both had returned to the dorms. Jill didn't feel like she won, hell at this point she just wished that strange man would hurry and notice. Was it too hard for him to notice the zipper wasn't done! He was most likely her only hope.

         Time passed, maybe a half hour, maybe more, it's pretty hard to notice time when you panties, as Jill was now. Two people came along the hallway, in the front Ashley was carrying a bunch of dirty clothes. Without even noticing her, Ashley stepped right atop poor Jill and continued walking only to stop a second later.

         Jill was in much pain but amazingly it was brief. But her heart stopped cold as she saw Kim look down at her.

         "Ashley I think  you dropped a pair of your panties." Said Kim as she picked up Jill. "Thanks Kim." Ashley grabbed the panties. "Wow these look pretty clean compared to most of my dirty laundry."

         Jill was terrified as Ashley inspected her. "Hey Kim, mind watching my clothes for a minute?" "Not really since I'm doing my laundry anyways." Said Kim as she set down her own soap on the counter in the laundry room. "After my spar with Jill earlier I got drenched in sweat Kim, so I'm going to switch out my panties right now since these ones are so clean." "Not a bad Idea Ashley, you should make Jill pay some of your laundry fees since she makes you sweat so much." "Not a bad idea Kim, but she's a cheapskate and her boxing lacks any proper grace, she just drops in a low and lets you have it."

         "Your boxing is much prettier Ashley, while violent it's much more graceful." "Us out boxers will always fight with style and strategy to get points or land a decisive counter, Jill never beats me in official matches. Anyways I'll be right back after a quick change up." Kim nodded to Ashley as she walked out the door.

         ill couldn't believe where she was now heading, grasped in Ashleys hands, only a few steps away from the girls bathroom.

         Ashley went into a stall and pulled down her boxer shorts she was still wearing. Like Ashley the sweat had made them stick to her skin, though unlike Jill, it now had almost all but dried.

         Hanging from the stall door, Jill watched as Ashley painstakingly pulled her panties off her crotch. They crumpled on the floor. "Wow those panties are still soaked." Said Ashley. "If I kept wearing those  might've got a rash, good thing I got a dryer pair."

         Ashley grabbed the panties from the hanger, with no time wasted she carefully put one leg through, then the other. Pulling up the panties snapped into place. They seemed a little tighter then normal but because of it, they seemed to absorb more sweat.

         Jill was in hell, like being yanked on by another person she could feel  herself stretching. The smell was like being buried in a pile of dirty socks, and to make matters even worse she could feel the heat and taste the sweat as it poured into every crevice she had.

         Ashley pulled up her shorts and held her old dirty pair of panties, they had a hole from where her boyfriend had played too roughly a night earlier, it had now grown bigger because of her spar with Jill. If she was a more normal girl she could have maybe sewn the hole yesterday, but now after another days use and one spur with her rival, there was no hope. "Well these things never last." She said as her old panties were unceremoniously dropped into the trash. "Hopefully this pair can last at least a few boxing rounds." She said as she walked out of bathroom.

 

Main Story To be Continued.

 

 


Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

Chapter End Notes:

         Hello I hope you're enjoying my fifth story on GW!

         The story is still in progress, so I hope people will take interest in it, to give me motivation to keep it going. As you know our main protagonist is a 450 year old British colonist, who spent about the last 430 years trapped in a pouch as a pair of panties. He now is on an adventure to find and save his master Alice from the Evil hands of the CROATOAN sect of witchcraft.

         I have some more idea's for more chapters, and would love to know what you guys think. I added a side story to bolster my chapter today so I hope you guys liked that. Other then Malcoms escape not much yet has happened. Of course I evnetually plan to have a back story done on how Alice and Malcom met and how the search for Alice will proceed. Needless to say thier will be magic fights, hilarious moments to the best of my abilties, and hopefully an ongoing rich plot.