- Text Size +

Jenny was on her way home, and stressed out of her mind. Today, like most other days, she had been harrassed by her boss and co-workers. She was so sick of it. The constant undressing with their eyes and whispers behind her back always made her day that much worse.

Of course she didn't help it. The way she dressed told men she wanted them to look at her. Her 5 inch pantent black pumps, short leather skirt and a low V-necked blue blouse all told that story. It didn't matter though, she just wanted to get home and get ready for the club. Dancing always solved her problems.

Of course when she got home, she had forgotten her son was home. He sat on the couch in the living room, at the awkward age of 13. He looked frightened she was home, but didn't say anything about it. Shrugging, she thought nothing more of it.

"How was your day sweetie?" she asked, not really caring much for an answer. All she wanted to do was shower and head out.

"It was ok..." he replied, not quite meeting her eyes.

She decided to skip the rest of their wonderful conversation, "Well, thats good. An ok day isn't a bad day is what I always say. You might want to start thinking about what you're going to make for dinner tonight, because I won't be home. I'm going to go out tonight so take care of yourself, ok?"

He whinned, wanting to spend some form of time with her tonight. But she quickly stopped him, and then headed for the shower. When the water hit her, she quickly let the worries drain. She was going to go out dressed to kill, and dance until she dropped.

After her shower she went to get ready. Already knowing what attire she was after, she header straight for the closet. Her leather dress, slightly dominatrixy, but definitely hot. She was going to catch every eye in the place. Yet for some reason it wasn't in her closet. She scoured the closet high and low but turned up nothing. She let it go, maybe thinking she misplaced it.

She dawned the same work attire, except added a pair of black nylons and her most important clubbing attire of all. Her 5 inch, knee high, patent black leather boots. She loved these things, and wearing them made her feel so powerful.

She started applying her make-up at her vanity, and admired how hot she looked. Jenny finished up and stood, listening to her deadly heels clicking on her hard wood floor. And then she saw it.

At first she thought it was a bug, but it was too tall and too strange looking. And she knew what that meant. "Don't tell me you got into my perfume?" she asked her tiny son on the floor. Tiny squeaks replied.

"That perfume shrinks men you dummy." Jenny chuckled, she knew she should be worried for her son but this was kind of funny. Why on earth was he playing with her perfume? She got a closer inspection and quickly figured it out.

"Why the hell are you wearing my dress and work heels? Did you decide you wanted a make-over or something?" she started laughing. She couldn't help it, her son was two inches tall, dressed like a prostitute, and standing in between her massive boots. The whole scene was hilarious to her. Jenny quickly grabbed her Iphone and snapped a couple shots of him. She couldn't waste this opprotunity for the life of her.

"Well sweetie, I told you I was going out, so this must've been a request to come with me. I don't think you'd get many glances from men that way, but I have a perfect idea!" her heart was thumping. This was so crazy, so out of character, and so evil, but she had to.

"If you want to come out with me, then you can tag along on the sole of my sexy boots..." her voice trailed off as her breathing got heavier. There was a tiny squeak below her in attestment, but it didn't matter. For some ungodly reason, this was turning her on. "It's ok Jason, this is what you were meant for. To be squished underneath your own mother's gorgeous boots while you're dressed like a slut."

He started backing away, but tripped. She giggled again, he should've practiced in those heels more. "Now be a good boy-" she caught herself, "-little girl, and stay still. And remember to squish good for mommy!" She giggled again, and blew him a kiss. Then that sexy black patent leather, knee high, 5 inch heeled boot began to raise. She carefuly angled it over top of him, and pinned him just as he rolled over to try to stand up.

She felt him struggling, albeit faintly, through her boot's hard sole. She giggled harder, enjoying the sensation of him struggling. Then she pressed down, while she faintly whispered, "Pop...".

And pop he did. It was like someone blew a bubble with bubble gum and popped it. A tiny noise, followed by a squelching sound. Her boot almost slide forward, but she stopped it with the skill of a woman used to wearing these powerful shoes. She wanted something that would require the patient practice of someone who did a lot of bug crushing. Luckily, she was a patient practiced bug crusher.

She twisted her boot slightly, but not enough to turn whatever else was left to mush and then carefully lifted her boot up. She turned the sole towards her and exploded in a fit of giggles.

There, stuck on the bottom of her boot, was the totally flattened body of her son Jason. His flattened corpse was twice as wide as his original shrunken form but otherwise, besides for a few random parts that we're completely destroyed, she could make out every feature.

"Couldn't take mommy's powerful boots huh? It's ok, you were meant for this, remember? Now you get the privilege to be your mother's very own boot ornament. Isn't that exciting?!" she giggled, tracing the bloody outline of her son's cross-dressed body. She couldn't think of a more humiliating way to go, and she loved it.

His body would eventually be turned to paste tonight she realized. Dancing and grinding would cause him to become a smear. But as long as she had this moment. She snapped another picture of him with her Iphone. She took a moment to look at the pictures before and smiled. There was her son, in a leather dress and 5 inch black pumps, and wearing excessive make-up. But through that leather dress should could make out a tiny bulge in his crotch area.

She skipped forward a picture to the image of him flatttened, squished and destroyed on her boot. Fitting, she thought. "Well, I hope you enjoyed that as much as I did. Time for us to go out together though sweetie, and maybe you can even help mommy pick up a new man." God did she need sex now.

"I'll even keep your favorite boots on as I ride him, does that sound good?" she giggled and blew another kiss at the sole of her boot. Then she grabbed her patent leather clutch and walked out of the house, leaving bloody boot prints the entire way out. Guess she was a bug crusher and a son squisher now.

She started the car, placed her right boot, and her son's flattened corpse along with it, on the accelator and headed out. She was so excited her and her son were Going Out Together.