- Text Size +
Story Notes:

Characters: James- fifthteen years old, brown hair green eyes, height- 5'9 (at normal size), kind of skinny from lack of food, doesn't really have any friends and is kind of depressed.

Olivia- sixthteen, long blonde hair, blue eyes, height- 5'8, Olivia is the most popular girl at school and has a somewhat playful attitude.

Please remember this is my story and i will write it the way i would like to.

Also don't forget to leave a review so i can make the story better. Thanks!

Author's Chapter Notes:

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

"James wake up, your going to be late for school and you don't want Micheal to come get you again do you?"

That's Mary, James' mom, she never really liked him and he never met his dad, James has wondered his whole life if his mom didn't mean to bring him into the world. But that didn't really matter to him, he was going to college in three years and would be out of this hell hole.

James slowly got out of bed only to be met by a slap to the face from Mary. It wasn't an uncommon way to wake up in the morning. He was actually looking forward to going to school today, mainly to avoid Micheal. He had always abused James looking at it as a way to make him obediant.

As James picked himself up off the floor, his mom stormed downstairs yelling about how pathetic he was but he didn't listen. When he got to his clothing chest he put on his Nike Elites, basketball shorts, and a quick-dry t-shirt with a hoodie over it. It was pretty cold in denver that friday, but he didn't care as he opened his window on the second floor of his house and jumped off the roof. The only reason he took that route out of the house was to avoid another run-in with his mom.

"Man I can't wait to get out of here, no more abuse, or slave-like work." He sighed and shrugged his shoulders. Still got three more years though, but hey, a kid can dream right?

As he hopped the fence of his backyard a kid named Duncan was waiting for him at the bus stop. Duncan is the school bully, he harrases other kids to get their lunch money, reports, etc. But getting back on track, today was not the day James wanted to be messed with.

"Well, what do we have here?" "I believe you have my report ready for me right?" Duncan said as he made a sly smile, he didn't have any idea what James had in mind for him today.

"No Duncan i don't have your report, but i do have mine and with me, i'm barley going to pass the class, tough luck for you though, not doing it. Mrs. Duffy is going to make you take the class again." James pulled out his report to rub it in Duncans face, Duncan never was the brightest student.

Duncan started laughing as James tried walking past, but Duncan shoved him back onto the pavement.

"You think your passing the class? if i'm going to fail, you are too you piece of shit. Now give me my report." Duncan held his hand out but James grabbed his hand and punched him in the face. 

"Do you really think i'd give you something like this because your too lazy to do it yourself? You really are an idiot aren't you?" James left him on the ground and decided to skip the bus and walk to school, thats when his life changed for the better or worse.

 

Chapter End Notes:

The first and hopefully most boring chapter, i'm not going to write about his whole journey on the road to hattiesburg because it would be boring, i'm trying to get the giantess content in as soon as possible, And i'll try to make the chapters longer as this is an extremly short one.