- Text Size +
Story Notes:

this is a story copy and pasted from my microsoft folder

Nicki came back from her long world tour and was finally ready to quit. She called to let me and my house cleaning service know she would be home soon. Anted to be done early so that she would be happy and leave a nice tip. We had everything cleaned except her bed room. We started in there when we realized the only thing that wasn’t cleaned was some weird machine. John started to rub it and it started to glow bright neon green.we didn’t realize the room was getting bigger. We panicked and didn’t know what to do and that’s when things got worse. The room wasn’t getting bigger we were getting shorter we raced to the machine to turn it off but soon realize we were to short to reach the buttons. John, sarah, mark, angila and I began to try to make a plan. That is when we heard in the hallway “nick I’m home”. nicki (nicki minaj) had come home and was looking for us. We had to get her attention before she went in her room and stepped on us.
  we climbed to the top of her dresser and waited for her to come in. to our surprise it was not nicki but kim kardashian. She walked in and looked directly at us. Some how I knew our days were not going to be as good or long as we all would have liked.she grabbed us all up like we wade nothing and took us downstairs where she dropped us in front of nicki. I then wandered if our best bet was to hide . Niciki recognized me but didn’t make any effort to help , she just looked at us and had a grin ear to ear and said “we can have some real fun with them and that’s when the night began. Nicki immediately picked upmark and dropped him in her pantys. She looked down in them “saying ill play with you later”. kim picked up sarah and I while nicki took john and angila. I was the most scared atleast I know nicki, kim kardashien is a stranger and lets be real a little crazy. She dropped us on the guest bed and looked down with a smile that might have been hot if I wasn’t 9 inches. “you little pets are mine and im gonna do what ever I want with you”. “your going to be my play things” I start to object but before I can she stuffs me in her bra. “make me hard little man or is my nipple to much for you” the ordinary person would just start to wimpered but me being a overly proud man decided to make her as hrd as could be. Ii her harassed her nipple until it was hard and continued until she she strated to rub it herself. She then pulled me out and put me in the other side and I repeated my movements and actions. I hadn’t realized that me getting her horny was actualy a bad idea. She then put me next to sarah and told me to fuck her. We stared at each other not knowing what to do. Kim banged her fist right next to us ,in a flash her clothes and mine were on the floor and we were having sex. Driven as far as she could take she grabbed while we were having sex and put us in her pussy. She pushed us deeper and deepr until we got to her G spot. The sounds of her moans plus the pleasure of me having sex and the idea of being in someones vagina made it one gianty orgy. We all climaxed and came at the same time, me and sarah shot out of her pussy covered in her juices. We all laid there spent and tired ready to rest and recover. Later we woke up not on the bed but someplace warm and squishy. It was a while before we realized we were in kims cleavage. She looked down and smiled “and how did my to little cuties sleep”. we didn’t answer this time not out of fear but because we felt safe and comfortable. I knew this was our new life and we loved it so far.
  It was morning when I finally saw nicki again, this time she didn’t have the others and I began to worry. “where are your pets nicki?” “I got bored and ate them”. she looked down and saw us”I see you still have your pets”. kim looke down and smiled at us “yeah the guy is pretty cute and the girl can keep him company or at least busy giggle”. “well nicki we will be on our way thanks for having us over and call me some time ,ok?” “okay kim”
  She got in the car put us on the dash board so she could talk to us and began to drive. “you know at first I was just going to eat you both while you slept but then I realized we have a mutual relationship.” “you bring me pleasure and I give you food, shelter, and safety.” “so I decided to keep you alive, that cool?” we shook our heads yes but we both came to the frightening relization that she could end us at any moment and the only thing keeping us alive was the fact we could make her climax we soon arrived at her mansion and awaited our new lives.
Chapter End Notes:
To be continued
Pleas give me feed back I’m new to this