- Text Size +
Story Notes:

I felt adventurous so wrote this lol xxxxxx

Author's Chapter Notes:

A short fantasy lol xxx

The dare

 

Daniel had been seeing Janet for 9 months she was very special to him she looked after him in many ways, sex with her was amazing from the very first time. There was nothing she would not try to please him, he teased her constantly calling her names his favourite being Bridget because just as the girl in the film she insisted on wearing big knickers to work, cotton of course because nylon ones made her sweaty and smelly below. Cotton knickers are far healthier for a girl when she has to wear them all day in work she laughed. White was her favourite but yellow came a close second, he would tease her constantly each time being a little cheekier, knickers to Daniel were something of a sexual object he often pinched a dirty pair from her laundry basket and had a sniff of the gusset.

 

There’s something about a woman’s dirty underwear that turns men on, he did not know the reasons but loved her smells Janet was a clean girl her under wear rarely dirty just the usual smells from her trip to and from the loo some times the odd stain a rare treat for his dirty mind. She knew he stole her soiled under wear she often questioned his motives but he was far to shy to tell her the real reasons for his strange fetish. She would often leave her knickers on longer than she needed to just to make sure they smelt of her so that he could enjoy the quiet time when she left for work, she liked the thought of him gaining pleasure from dirty panties.

She was a master at turning him on her dresses were short she had large breasts her nipples visible through her cotton bra’s, the line of her knickers clearly visible her bum round and curvy stuck out, she was shapely eye catching. Deep brown eye’s auburn hair held up in a scrunch her perfume teasing his penis into action the moment she walked into the room. She rarely had time to change Daniel’s eagerness to shag her uncontrollable the thought of her wearing those knickers all day was enough for him he would hoist her skirt up pulling her under wear to one side his eager tongue soon inside first he would lick her gusset the smell from day at its strongest he licked at her sex she loved it when he licked her inner thighs it was a massive turn on for her she would push him on to the floor and straddle his face making sure his tongue and nose were in the right place to gain maximum satisfaction from him. Janet was not a big girl but she knew how to pin him down under sex she would part the cheeks of her bum to enable his nose to come into contact with her bum hole, this was heaven for her pressing down on his stealing the air from his lungs he would struggle to breathe she loved it the more he tried to get air into his the lungs the harder she would press down. Daniel aware of this although he got afraid she might not stop he loved it his erect penis eagerly awaiting its chance to fill her sex with his sperm. Janet’s orgasms were incredible she filled his mouth with her clear fluids she would raise her bum allowing him to swallow and get some air before sitting back down onto his face to gain more pleasure from him before she allowed him to breath freely. Once satisfied she would turn her attention to his erect penis her mouth easily taking the hood inside, she was a master at sucking the sperm from his scrotum eagerly swallowing it before sitting on the erect phallus, she was tight her muscular tunnel gripped it her thrusts pulling at him getting it to produce more sperm for her was no problem, her orgasms timed to perfection.

 

This was the life Daniel had a loving girl who would do any thing to please him, good job nice apartment flash car what more could a guy ask for, well there was one thing something that all women had the ability to do if they chose to use it. This was Daniels dream to him the ultimate turn on nothing would come close to but he needed Janet to help him carry out this fantasy ,he knew she loved him so was unsure how she would react to his request. It was late she came home as usual Daniel run a hot bath for her, she looked sexy lying there his thoughts drifting to that other world. He got undressed she smiled at him her skin felt soft against his legs, he run his hands between her thighs just below her hairy sex.  She sighed it was a nice feeling being with some one who truly loved you ,he pushed his fingers against her labia she smiled I need a wee Daniel please stop he laughed its ok you can pee in here I don’t mind …she glared at him crossly I am not doing that its rude, he laughed flippantly. Janet got irritated by his attitude she got up and sat on the loo to pee he pleaded with her to get back in but she refused.  He had blown it she dried herself and put her dressing gown on and sat down to watch TV, he needed to do some serious grovelling now to get her back on side. If only she was not such a prude in these things to him it was a turn on but to Janice it was dirty.

 

 

2 weeks had passed the disagreement long forgotten well he had any way to a woman it remained forever in her memory, she came home as usual he already had the shower running for her it did not take much persuading to get her undressed and in there with him, he washed her soft skin exploring her curves with his hands his fingers soon between her legs rubbing her erect clitoris her orgasm soon washed over  her, he felt the warmth of it against his hand she laughed at him, he looked down the yellow discoloration obvious to him he sunk to his knees his mouth eagerly drinking from her. She pressed her pee hole against his mouth holding it in place; you may as well drink it properly seeing as you insist on tasting it. Daniel ejaculated spontaneously this was not the normal response he got from her. They made love her orgasms more intense than ever before she felt alive a new experience to enjoy, she allowed him to drink from her stream many times after this day. Daniel was getting more adventurous with her each time taking his fantasies further, Janet would put up fight but deep down she to wanted to try his fantasies to see if she liked it sex with him was an adventure now she even agreed to urinate into his mouth when she first woke from her sleep, her pee at its strongest the acidic fluid made him cough and gag. This really made her wet the power he had given was a like a drug to her she held him down each time making sure he could not escape her yellow river of pee.

 

 

Janet was the stronger one now her relationship changed she was in control Daniel would do her bidding when sex was on the cards and it was daily, she looked forward to taking control of him she had a sexual weapon ultimate power when sex came out to play that she alone could control, Daniels perversions were reaching new levels Janet always going along with them pushing the envelope further and further.

There was one thing he wanted to try with her he was aware that she was capable of it women of this age are all able to but rarely do. He was unsure how she would react to his request, this was by far the weirdest thing he had ever dreamed of asking her to participate in but it was also his biggest turn on, he was sure she would go along with it. She came home from work it was a summer’s day she had a loose top on lacy on the sleeves her skirt clung to her curvy bum she looked a picture ,he was unsure about this had no idea how to say it so he blurted it out.

She laughed at him, don’t be so silly why on earth I would want to do that to you that’s going to far Daniel, she stormed off. He needed a different approach but not tonight she was far too angry now he decided to leave it for a few days let her calm down a bit.

 

He waited a few days this time he changed his method he asked but knowing her reaction he was prepared with his reply, afraid are you Janet? A question posed she glared at him, no that’s not it at all. He laughed at her reply, yes you are your afraid you might enjoy doing it to me I know you to well now Bridget don’t want those big knickers getting Daniel stains in the gusset. She turned away from him refusing to look at him, he knew then that she was smiling he turned her around to face him. She grinned that’s unfair Daniel you know I smile if you look at me like that, aah so you do like the idea then sexy knickers.  She grinned at him, yes I do actually it could be a lot of fun but I am unsure if you would be ok with it. He smiled at her, you must be bloody joking I love the idea you daft girl, there was a pause, ok I’ll do it for you but you must not complain when I do it because I will especially as you have said I won’t you will be sorry I promise, she giggled at him. Are you ready? He nodded excitedly Janet stood next to him she held him by his right arm, and whispered some words and then let him go, Daniel felt queasy his legs wobbled beneath him he looked at Janet’s thighs she was getting bigger he smiled nervously it’s a strange feeling watching the girl you love growing bigger before your eye’s. She giggled at him he looked up at her all he could see was her white knickers she knelt down her legs splayed open, do you like the view Daniel he nodded her hairy mound looked soo inviting to him. Janet sat opened legged on the floor she rolled her skirt up to her waist Daniel made his way between her legs the soft cotton of her underwear smelt of urine and sexual discharge from her aroused state, he tugged at the sides, hey stop that Daniel that’s not very nice. She giggled she was teasing him, her knickers soon pulled to one side Daniel’s body pushed against her smelly labia the cotton wrapped around him, Janet stood up, you can stay in my knickers for now until I am ready for you its too early to eat just yet so I will wait a while Daniel.

Eat hang on a minute he had not mentioned anything about being eaten, he pushed against her sex Janet tugged at her knickers manoeuvring his body deeper between the folds of her labia, there behave Daniel I will deal with you soon enough I am tired so I am going to have a nap before my tea he laughed at her joke settling into his moist prison. Janet settled down for a nap her mind firmly focused on her lover’s body she was going to tease him like never before she smiled to herself, eager fingers already rubbing her clitoris Daniels body slowly eased nearer her moist tunnel. He struggled it was hot and sticky breathing was getting more difficult the more she rubbed his body against the sticky walls of her labia, Janet’s nimble fingers easing his feet into her damp slit she was eager to feel it deep inside of her, Daniel was getting nervous he struggled to stop her the smell from bodily odours was intoxicating to him. Janet unaware of his plight needed sexual stimulation a five inch man cannot satisfy you in any other way except being used as a toy to tease the orgasms from your body she pushed him deeper into her sex her need for simulation now in control.

 

Janet arousal now took control her urges to satisfy her needs exceeding anything else Daniels well being now forgotten, she pushed his body further into her sex the hard lump moved about violently struggling to escape her sex, this only encouraged her to push it deeper until nothing remained outside her wet sex now wrapped tightly around the living flesh nestled deep inside of her. She pulled at it her muscular transactions squeezing the breath from his lungs Daniels lungs craving the fresh air he needed to survive this ordeal, Janet’s body in spasm her orgasms blended into one his body constantly crushed by her contractions as each wave of pleasure rippled through her being. He screamed out to her his words muffled by the soft flesh surrounding his body, Janet no longer in control her sexual toy all that dominated her thoughts, pleasure now needed to release her inner passion.

 

She slumped on to the floor exhausted her knickers wet from her orgasms the smell of sex filled the air,  she smiled wow Daniel Thomas that was something else, she giggled her body still feeling the inner pleasures of her captive boy friends body. She sighed her tummy ached she had not eaten since coming home sex always fuelled her desire to munch on something, Daniel was still he was exhausted his body red from his ordeal he felt her slender fingers tugging at his head. She dug her nails into his face to get a firm hold he screamed out to her, Janet pulled hard her muscles refusing to let go of her toy, she groaned as the hard lump slid out. Aaah there you are my little knocker thief, she giggled as lifted him up to her mouth an eager waiting to lick the flesh, Daniels body soon inside he protested, hey enough now Janet she said nothing his body now being sucked inside he stretched out his arms in a futile attempt to stop her. Sharp teeth bit down onto his chest holding him in place ready to be swallowed, Janet dragged the screaming body inside his feet touched the back of her throat the gag reflex taking over. Daniels body entered her without effort he screamed out his voice muffled as it slid deeper into her the hard lump felt as it made its way down below. Janet laughed out loud she felt him push against her insides until he reached her stomach ,mm hope I can poo better tomorrow Daniel sure you will help to ease this bloated feeling inside, look forward to seeing the stains in my knickers of course you won’t be able to smell them but at least you will be the reason they are in them she laughed as her unfortunate boy friend was being slowly digested inside ..