- Text Size +
The day passed by slowly, Lauren occasionally checking up on her beaten husband tied to her big toe. He didn't seem to realize that she didn't want a half-hearted apology, but an actual demonstration of love. Still, she was happy to keep shoving him back into the dark prison along with her foot until he could figure that out, if ever.

“Miss Sinclair.” Bridget's voice said through her desk's speaker. “You have a visitor.”

“Who is it?” Lauren grumbled, checking the time. There was only an hour left til her day ended, who could possibly be trying to get ahold of her now?

“She says she's Keira's mother.”

Lauren's head nearly hit the desk. A model's mother. Great. She'd found that parents of models were often far too overprotective, coming to their sensitive children's rescue at the slightest provocation. The other giantess had likely told her mother that she was in danger of termination, and the overprotective mother was here to defend her child's actions.

“Do I have to?” Lauren moaned.

“She's already on her way.” Bridget whispered back, just as Lauren's eyes caught a hint of movement from the tiny entrance into her office. Kicking a shoe off, she trudged over to pick up the tiny woman, grateful that she wasn't a giantess as well.

“Hello there Miss...” Lauren groaned, offering her hand as a platform.

“Ida Flynn! I've been told you've made threats to my little girl?” She shouted up at the giantess, uncaring of their size difference. While Ms. Flynn's use of the word “little” to describe her daughter tickled Lauren, she stifled her laugh.

“I'm sorry Miss Flynn, but she's causing a lot of-” Lauren began, allowing the tiny woman to step off her soft palm and onto the firm desk.

“But nothin'! Look at her! She's five-hundred feet tall! How could you not have expected some bloody collateral damage?!” she asked, her thick accent extra pronounced.

“Well she's certainly not five-hun-”

“I know that! I never said she was!” Miss Flynn interrupted, fuming. “But she does her best out there and is prettier than every lass out there combined!”

At this point Lauren exhaled slowly, trying to gather herself. She didn't want to lash out at the woman. Well, she did, but she didn't want to deal with any of the problems that would cause. Taking a deep breath, she kicked a foot up onto the desk, her foot towering over the tiny woman.

“Right.” Lauren began calmly. “Miss Flynn, I'm terribly sorry, but I can't treat her more special than any of the other models just because of her height and-”

“AND WHY NOT?!” The little woman shrieked angrily, pointing her finger accusingly at Lauren. “THEY GIVE YOU SPECIAL TREATMENT FOR YOUR CONDITION, WHY CAN'T YOU EXTEND THE SAME COURTESY TO SOMEONE LIKE YOU?!”

Lauren felt something deep within her crack from the sound of the tiny woman's shrill voice, and she did what came natural to her. She nonchalantly let her bared foot fall onto the desk, and trapped Ms. Flynn between the pliant flesh of her sole and the cold, unyielding desk.

A gasp of surprise came out from under her foot, and Lauren simply kept the woman there for a minute. Sure, she could get in trouble for treating someone like this, but she had a feeling she could talk her way out of this one.

“Alright. Miss Flynn.” Lauren started again, calmly. “Can you hear me ok down there?”

There was no response. At least, not a clear one. The small red-headed woman was shouting what seemed like a string of angry curses, but Lauren couldn't be completely sure, and she simply rolled the tiny thing underfoot awhile. She wasn't able to suppress a laugh this time, as Ms. Flynn's voice cut in and out due to the flesh of her sole muting then releasing her.

“Good.” Lauren said happily. “Now, I'm not going to treat Keira any differently than anyone else I've hired, because that would be unethical.” She lied. Had the other giantess not made a move for her husband she may have been sincere, but she still harbored a bit of a grudge. “Have you got that? Kiss my foot if you agree.”

Lauren grinned mischievously as she waited, the ball of her foot pressed into Ida's face. Surely the little woman was running low on air? Some people fought longer than others, but Lauren could play hard ball better than anybody.

“Do. You. Under. Stand?” Lauren asked, punctuating each word with a bit of weight. Small puffs of air could be felt with each tap, as the pressure of the giant toes would force the air from her puny lungs. She'd pulled this move dozens of times, and when someone wouldn't do as told, there was nothing like the impending threat of suffocation to motivate them.

Closing her eyes, Lauren concentrated on the sensations on the bottom of her foot. Her smooth, hot sole continued to rub all over the little woman's face, and she eagerly awaited her sign of submission. She inhaled deep, and loud to remind Ida that she didn't have any air underfoot.

Then, she felt it. The tiniest twinkle of a sensation, but she knew what it was. Lauren smiled to herself and sighed pleasurably. More tiny sensations followed, as she decided to let the woman squirm a bit more before removing her all-encompassing foot. These extra moments were the most important, to drive home the fact that whether or not she was freed was up to the giantess, and not herself.

“That's a good girl.” Lauren said, a chill running down her spine as she demeaned the tiny woman. Ms. Flynn was probably older than she was, but she was nothing in the presence of the giantess Lauren and her huge, dominating feet. “I know this must be very humiliating, but I'm not done yet, so just keep using those itty bitty lips on my big feet and we'll get this over with.

There was no hesitation this time. Lauren eased the pressure on her foot a bit so Ms. Flynn could get some air, but kept it close enough so the submissive lips could keep at their job. She had the woman in the palm of her hand, or, rather, under the bottom of her foot.

“Now, Ida. If Keira continues to act up, then I'll be forced to terminate her. Okay?” Lauren asked, sliding her foot back and pinching the tiny woman between her big and second toe. “You can't stop me, so I don't want to see you in this office again if it's to complain about me. Got that?” She asked, maneuvering her foot so she was looking at the tiny woman's face.

“Y-Yes.” Ida said meekly, the fire in her voice long gone.

“Good.” Lauren said, smiling warmly and waving her toes about freely. “Now, if you tell anyone about this little moment we had.” She said seriously, her eyebrows furrowing. “Well, Keira will be fired faster than I could squish...” She began, suddenly applying a great deal of pressure with her toes. The pained scream lasted only a fraction of a second before Lauren eased up, smiling down at her prey. “...your tiny body. Okay?”

“Yes.” Ms. Flynn said, her bottom lip quivering.

“Yes what?” Lauren asked, feigning offense.

“Y-Yes ma'am!” The woman shouted up, fear evident in her voice.

“Good.” Lauren smiled warmly, before plucking her from between her toes and carrying her to the lone hole in the wall. “It was nice chatting with you Ida. We'll have to do this again sometime.” she said, winking at the tiny, scared girl before dropping her onto the platform.

Without answering or bothering to look back, the woman opened the tiny door and escaped the office, running quickly as she did so. Lauren watched her leave in a flash, already wishing she'd kept that up longer than she had.

Strolling casually back to her desk, Lauren relaxed again, thankful to have had yet another distraction for work. It wasn't exactly helping her meet deadlines, but she relished these interactions with little people. While her right foot might have been without a tiny, scared victim, she drummed the toes of her left foot along the inside of her pump, savoring the exhausted struggles of her husband a moment.

“Miss Sinclair?” The tiny speaker on Lauren's desk asked as it sparked back to life.

“What now?” Lauren groaned in response. “I'm trying to avoid work for the little time I've got left Bridget. Do you really have to call me Miss Sinclair while I'm doing that?”

“Must be nice being able to take a break anytime you want.” Bridget responded sarcastically. “But fine, Lauren

“Watch yourself little girl, I just had to, ahem, exert my authority over someone.” Lauren said, puffing out her chest though she was alone in her office.

“I'm aware. I saw Ms. Flynn leave. She looked scared. And she smelled kinda funny. You didn't...”

“Oh honey, you know you're the only person I do those sorts of things with.”

“What about your husband?” Bridget laughed.

“What about him?” Lauren laughed bitterly, looking down at her left shoe and wiggling her toes again. “He's safe and sound, but he won't be having any fun inside me for awhile, not like my sweet little Bridge-”

“Shh! Do you have to be so... loud about it?” Bridget whispered, embarrassment evident in her voice. While everyone knew she held private meetings with the giantess daily, no one was aware of what exactly they involved.

“I'll be AS LOUD AS I WANT TO BE!” Lauren shouted proudly, eliciting a groan from the speaker. “But enough small talk.” She said, laughing at her joke.

“That was terrible.” Bridget said back, though a slight giggle could be heard before the sound cut off again.

“Hmph. Well, what were you calling to tell me about?” Lauren asked, faking anger in her voice.

“I was just callin' to let you know that Keira accidentally destroyed about two-thousand dollars worth of photography equipment, after the shoot today, according to this report.” Bridget responded all too professionally.

“R-Really now?” Lauren asked, unable to contain the excitement in her voice. “H-How'd she do it?”

“Crew said she was pretending to step on them, then actually did put her, and I quote, 'Big, fat toes' on some of the more sensitive items.” Bridget explained, giggling. “And those quote, 'Big fat toes' broke them to, and I quote, 'a billion pieces'.” She laughed.

“Oh that's wonderful news!” Lauren said excitedly. “Please tell me she's still here!”

“Mm, sorry Lauren. The shoot ended hours ago, and the crew spent the rest of the day pricing all the broken equipment instead of, oh, I don't know, filling out the equipment replacement forms asap. So, sorry to disappoint.”

“Oh no no no, it's fine. Just have her come by first thing tomorrow.” Lauren said, excited. The ball was in her court now, and she'd get to fire Keira first thing tomorrow! Already thoughts were running through her head on dozens of ways to fire the woman. Should it be public? Or maybe completely impersonal through an email? Ooh, or maybe she could send her a card to fire her?

“Glad you're so happy about that Lauren. That's all I had to say though, and some of us have actual work to do.” Bridget said.

“Alright alright, you've convinced me. I'll get some work done before I leave too.” Lauren grumbled while rolling her eyes. “Wait! before I go! Quick question, do you want to sit in on the next board meeting with me?”

“I'd love to.”

Smiling, Lauren set back to the task of finishing her work for the day, and the hours flew by. Before she knew it, everyone had left the darkened building, and it was time for her to go home. Yawning widely, she stood, and looked down at her feet. She was unsure about whether or not her husband deserved to have a break while she walked home.

Shrugging, she decided against it, and walked home. A few extra minutes in there wouldn't kill him, and it'd only inconvenience herself to free him. She walked home briskly, and the cool night air felt nice on her skin as she stepped up to the door of her home.