- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Things heat up in this chapter. I admit I don't know a lot about female sexuality so there may be some poetic license here.

Cindy noticed that Toni seemed nervous about undressing, as if getting naked in front of her girlfriend while she was small was different than when she was normal sized.  Then again Cindy couldn’t remember a time Toni had actually undressed in front her, most of the time the two undressed each other as part of their foreplay. Cindy turned back again to see her pile of clothes that were now much too big for her to wear.

When she looked back Toni already had half of her buttons undone.  Slowly Toni undid the rest of the buttons and shrugged the blouse off.  She was now standing in front of Cindy in a red bra.  The bra was just barely a b cup and covered up the swells of her breasts almost completely.

Cindy let out an involuntary moan, each of those breasts, which seemed so small when in Cindy’s hands, was now like small hill to Cindy’s eight inch form.   Toni’s hands moved down to the snap of her jeans, they were trembling slightly and it took Toni a few tries to get the snap undone.

Slowly the zipper came down and Toni slid out of the jeans as well. Underneath the jeans were a pair of red panties.  Looking up Cindy could see part of the fabric there was dampened; it looked like Cindy wasn’t the only one turned on at this point.

Cindy found herself appreciating the new perspective on her girlfriend’s body.  Toni was slightly toned the result of hiking and swimming during her college years.  That combined with the fact that Toni had always been tall gave her a thin, lanky look at times.  The long legs and arms were really brought home now that they towered above her.

Toni let out a nervous giggle as she reached behind her back to unclasp the bra. Cindy decided to encourage her a bit.

“You’ve never looked sexier” she said. “I can’t wait to crawl all over that big body!”  Toni turned red again and the sudden outburst by Cindy and lost her grip on the bra after only unsnapping one of the clasps.  She reached behind again that this time was able to remove the bra. Her breasts were rounded and perky the nipples and areola very tiny and perfectly centered.

Toni bent over and pulled her panties off in a smooth motion revealing her trimmed blond pubic hair.  The first time Toni’s panties had come off in front of Cindy she had been amazed by the fact that Toni was indeed a natural blonde.  Cindy had remembered hearing somewhere that natural blondes were almost extinct genetically… something that Toni had set straight when Cindy mentioned it in the afterglow.

Toni stood there, totally naked, for a moment her breathing was elevated and her skin was slightly flushed.

“S-so” Toni said. “Where should we start?” Cindy looked up at the beautiful bare breasts that now would come up to about her thighs.

“I want to see those boobs!” Cindy said. “I guess you’ll have to pick me up…” Toni nodded at this and gently bent over, her breasts moving a bit with the forward motion.  Toni placed her hand down flat on the ground beside Cindy and Cindy climbed aboard. Toni tenderly closed her hand around Cindy’s body to better grip her.

Her hand was big enough to cover Cindy’s entire body so only her head poked out, she could feel the softness of her hands against her own breasts, the contact with her erect nipples making her moan very slightly.

Toni walked over to the couch and laid down on it, face up.  She then placed Cindy slightly above her cleavage and put both hands by her sides.  Cindy’s bare feet sunk slightly into the soft skin around her.  As she had suspected each breast came up to about thigh height. Cindy slowly began walking toward them.

It didn’t take as long to reach them as she thought it would, at her size she could move faster than she could at her regular height, she supposed it had something to do with having less mass.  As she reached the middle of Toni’s cleavage she had a choice to make, right or left.  Cindy remembered that Toni was ticklish in the left breast so she made a turn towards it.

She climbed onto the breast, which immediately cause a sharp intake of breath from Toni.   It was harder to walk on the breast than it was on her torso but after stumbling a few times Cindy got the hang of it.  She made her way to the center of the breast.  She stood in the areole and began  reach out taking the nipple in both hands.  The second she touched it the nipple became erect.  Cindy began to knead it with her hands.

“Oh God!” Toni yelped. “That feels so good.”  Cindy decided to try something, she straddled the breast slightly and used to leverage to begin rubbing the nipple against her pussy. The stimulation felt amazing and the fact that she was  small enough to use such a small body part as a sex toy was all the more arousing.

After a few seconds of stimulation Toni let out another whimper.

“Try the other one…” She said.  Cindy was starting to feel an orgasm welling up within her so stopping the stimulation wasn’t easy but she did stop and made the journey to the other breast. 

She ascended the small summit and repeated the process.  It didn’t take long for the nipple’s contact with her clit to produce result and Cindy suddenly let out a loud meep as she came.  She took a few seconds to gather herself then began to climb down the breast.

“What’s your plan now?” Toni asked her voice slightly husky with her own arousal.  Cindy grinned.
“It’s your turn now!” She said as she began to wade through Toni’s wisps of pubic hair.