- Text Size +

Black. Then grey. Blurry, indistinct grey. It moved around you in waves, shifting, sliding, curling like the ocean, if the ocean were, say, made of tar. But eventually it ceased moving. You were lying face-down on something hard. It was hot. And you remembered what had happened. Distinct, painful memories of being shrunken by a girl with male genetalia and being continually crushed by said genetalia until you passed out flew back into your head. You could still smell her distinctive, pungent, sweet odor. It was as if she pressed it into you so deeply that it would never leave you, its choking scents of masturbation forever reminding you of what you’d experienced.

Then, unbelievably, something even worse crossed your mind. Were you still captured by her, just like you were by her scent? Groaning, your body sore, you lifted up your head to look at your surroundings. The first thing you noticed was that you were surrounded by bars, iron bars, and a small perch hung above you. You were inside a bird cage! Momentarily you were given hope, as you rushed towards the bars, that you could escape, because they were far enough apart that you could squeeze through. Then you looked down below. Far, far down below. If you were normal size it would only be four or five feet to you, but as it stood it looked more like a two hundred. There was no way around it, you’d die if you fell. You took note of the rest of the room. It was quite small, with the godforsaken cumstained bed taking up most of its capacity and two doors, one opposite from you and one to your left. There were no windows. Escaping would be seriously difficult.

You sighed, flopping on your back and feeling defeated. Now the only way out was through your captor, and hell knew what she would do to you once you were removed from the cage. At the same moment you thought of that, you hear the door opposite to you squeaking open. Apprehensively you pull yourself up and look, grabbing onto the bars like a crazy prisoner.

The girl from before sauntered into the small room, dressed modestly in a sweater and sweatpants but her hair remaining red and spiky. Her small, perky chest and wide hips wiggled to and fro as she walked, giving her an air of innocence that completely didn’t match with her previous actions. She held a plastic bag, but you couldn’t tell what was in it. She set the bag down on a table next to the bed, and turned around, saying something unintelligible to the door. To your surprise, someone else walked through.

It was another girl, you were immediately certain, about a foot taller than the other. Her bronze skin showed plentifully through her tank top and bloomers, each of which that was wrapped tightly around something - humongous breasts in the case of the tank top, and an enormous bulge in her bloomers. Long, blonde hair cascaded from her head down her back, and wide, sapphire eyes probed your body. She held an unwavering gaze directly at you, her mouth in a wide, evil grin. You instinctively gulp.

The Red girl - that is what you would call her, with her light pink skin and bright red hair, you decided - walked up to your cage and opened the door. She is at head level with the cage, and she giggles softly at your predicament before her mighty hand reaches in and seizes you. You are immediately clasped in its soft, yet powerful grasp, darkness surrounding your body. Then you are pressed against the front edge of the oh-so-familiar bed, sinking into its soft sheets, and uncovered by her hand to witness the spectacle before you.

At this angle, the two girls looked absolutely enormous, like buildings towering over you. Their hips looked far bigger, even relatively speaking, than their heads from the perspective. Said hips sway in front of you, parallel to you as if they were putting on a show, their huge masses able to crush you in seconds, you were sure. Brown girl (so you would call the bronze-skinned one) hooked her thumbs into her bloomers and slowly began to pull them down, letting them drag sweetly across her plump, shapely thighs. Her white lingerie was exposed, and ominously bulging inside of it was what you assume to be her junk. It’s so big that her balls are partially exposed on either side, rolling over the cloth of the underwear and hanging heavily. Next she slowly removes her shirt, the fabric pulling her building-sized (to you, anyway) breasts upward then letting them dangle loosely, jiggling, once they are exposed. Even her tits are the same bronzed color of her body, with deep brown areolas and nipples. She has kept her same intense stare on you the whole time, and you notice with no little discomfort that the big bulge of her crotch is growing even bigger.

Red girl also undresses in front of you, also watching you carefully with a smile. She peels off her sweater, letting its fabric roll over the curves of her pale, shapely body. You notice that the heat of the room combined with the heat retention of her sweater left her body slick with sweat, and you guessed that she probably meant to do it, just to make herself pungent with odor. Her little, bouncy breasts (still enormous to you) are perked up eagerly. She drops her sweatpants, revealing her own titanic bulge that she moves closer to you. The image of her slowly hardening dick and swelling balls pressing up hyper-tightly against her straining underwear sends shivers down your spine. Yet again you find yourself unable to move, but it is not a petrified liquid that keeps you still but your own inability to find any hope.

Brown girl throws herself into the air with an excited cry and lands heavily with her feet facing the back of the bed, throwing you up two feet into the air. In one deft movement she places her cleavage right below where you’re about to land. You fall right in between her titanic breasts, their enormous size and heat painfully squashing and compressing you, despite their softness. All you can see is her bronzed skin, all you can smell is her perspiration, thick and rich and exotic, and it shuts down your ability to struggle completely. You can only watch in horror as a bit of the room opens up between her two breasts as she lies on her back, and Red girl’s thick, throbbing dick begins lowering itself towards you, seemingly increasing in size until its colossal girth is directly above you, the size of a bus.

Red girl’s thick cock begins pounding you into the enormous, supple chest of Brown girl, running you over and over again with its massive length. Now the heat and pressure are coming from three sides, crushing your tiny, insignificant body. Their two pungent, sweaty odors combine into one that drives itself deep inside you, and yet again you are overwhelmed by its smell, its taste. Continually the gigantic meat rod drives you further down into the soft flesh, enveloping you in it until you are almost entirely surrounded. Then the pounding ceases. Wearily, you lift your head up, and come face to face with the enormous pink head of Red girl’s dick. A bulge travels slowly down the length of her cock. You watch as it nears closer, closer...

The huge pink head bulged, and then spewed forth gallons and gallons of sweet, sticky, thick spunk, instantly coating you and smashing your body backwards. You feel a moist sensation on your back - Brown girl has leaned her head forward and opened her mouth, her long tongue lapping the thick stream of cum into her mouth where she swallows it greedily. Her last lick grabs you, pulling you towards the whirlpool of spunk that is entering her mouth, but she closes it just before you fall in and kisses your whole body with her plush lips.