- Text Size +
Silence hung in the air, time seemed to slow to a crawl as Sly awaited Carmelita's response. This was perhaps his best if not only means through which he could return to normal, although truth be told if he had to be shrunken Carmelita was the best person to be with.

"We'll see, it depends on how good this foot rub is gonna be Cooper." Carmelia smirked, eyes locked on the coffe table across her couch. A couple of loud thumps caused Sly to turn back and look at the table himself, there laid Carmelia's boot clad feet resting firmly on the wooden surface. Leaning forward a small bit the giant fox carefully placed Sly at the farthest point she could reach without rising from her busom, her lower leg.

"I trust you can make the rest of the way to my feet without making a break for it Cooper."

The shrunken thief turned his head back and smirked, " I dunno, I'm pretty tempted to see how our little game of Cat and Mouse plays out now."

"With you under the boot." Carmelita laughed. " Unless you wanna see what that's like I suggest you hurry."

Jokingly Sly did a salute, "Yes Inspector Fox!" Then he turned around and started running towards Carmelita's boots; all the while mentally plotting his ineveitable escape from the fox. It was sort of like Dejavu, not too long ago Carmelita was a giantess due to...unusual circumstances and Sly traveled along the same pants he now ran along. Thanks to his thief agility Sly soon arrived at Carmelita's bare ankle where he leapt off and calmly walked his way to the sole of her boot.

"As nice as your boots are I can't sit here looking at em all day Carmelita!"

Carmelita closed her eyes uncaringly and shrugged, "Then I guess you better start working on taking em off then."

"Sure....." Sly looked at the boots that rose over a dozen times his height. "How?"

The giant fox replied with a slightly annoyed tone, " Figure it out, you are a thief after all. Tell you what, do it in ten minutes and I'll take one off for ya."

"I'm used to stealing jewels not foot wear." The raccon complained under his breath. He thought for a moment, how could he remove Carmelita's boot in ten measly minutes? The answer Sly came up with was simple, undo the knots and do your best from there. It was a little bothersome having to reclimb Carmelita's shoe from the sole to the tip but Sly did it, all the while worried that Carmelita would suddenly crush her little lovable nuisance. Upon arriving at the tip of her boot Sly leapt gracefully into the air, falling far and ending up over halfway towards his target which he started running to upon landing. In a mere couple minutes Sly arrived at the base of Carmelita's boot laces which were tied in a very fancy and complicated knot.

Sly rubbed the back of his head with a nervous laugh, "My cane could really help about now."

Before the thief could plan any further Carmelita's booming god-like voice rang out from afar. "Times up Cooper and you didn't even do a thing."

Sly twirled around and faced Carmelita with a devilish smirk, "Can you blame me? A womans feet have to be treated with care you know. Gotta prepare somehow."

Carmelita chuckled as her lips twisted into a smirk, "Such a gentleman, I think a reward is in order." Slowly the giantess began leaning forward again.

As her hands began nearing Sly he smirked, " Please say it's a kiss."

"No. But the boots will be coming off." Despite minor disappointment Sly watched as Carmelita worked her boots off, undoing the knots and slowly sliding them off. Instantly the air seemed to change, seeming to mix with the weak smell of feet. Once the boots were off Carmelita gently flicked Sly from it and tossed them aside. The shrunken thief fell and softly landed between Carmelita's big and second furry toes. "You're welcome, now get to rubbing."

Obediantly Sly complied, rubbing his two palms in circles he began the arduous task of massaging. "My my, I was expecting an odor to die for... literally but this isn't bad at all. Carmelita, you've been taking good care of these babies haven't ya?"

Carmelita shrugged and seemed to avoid her gaze, "So what if I do? A girl can't have nice feet?"

"I never said that, it's just a pleasant surprise." The giantess didn't seem to respond so Sly simply continued with his massaging. Carmelita's foot was like the rest of her covered in fur, orange on the top and sides with a bright yellowish tan for her soles, it was soft to the touch and didn't exactly hinder Sly's massaging. The smell was kinda bad, but only because of Sly's size; to a normal person unless their nostrils were directly between her toes Carmelita's feet would have held no odor. It didn't really bother Sly though, even if it was at her feet he was with Carmelita; granted she was silent as a tree.

"You know......." Sly began as he worked his way to Carmelita's sole, "This is technically a date, a first date at that."

"Shut up." Carmelita replied, eyes shut as if she was either very angry of thoroughly enjoying the massage. The shrunken raccoon shrugged and continued his massaging, soon losing track of time in every sense. He massaged every little area, the ball, the sole, the toes, between the toes, even the top of Carmelita's feet. Occasionally she would let out a pleasurable moan, something that let Sly know he hit a sweet spot which he massaged better than normal. It took a full two hours just to cover one foot and even longer to cover the other, not because Sly was getting tired but because climbing up to the toes was a heck of a lot harder than getting dropped there. Still Sly didn't complain and before he knew it he was done.

Carmelita let out a loud yawn as her eyes opened, "Over all ready?"

Beside Carmelita's foot Sly gave a gentleman bow, "Afraid so milady. Now as much as I'd love to tend to your whims I believe I have a phone call to make."

"To your gang right?"

Sly nodded, "My my smart, beautiful and a good memory! That's right."

Carmelita averted her gaze as if uncertain.
Chapter End Notes:
We all gotta admit....Carmelita is pretty hot lol.