- Text Size +
Eventually Carmelita looked at Sly with what seemed to be a playful grin, "It's gonna take a lot more than a foot rub to let you call your gang. Interpol could have my phone bugged, people already think we have a questionable relationship as is!"

"What's questionable about it? You got two attractive youths locked in the battle of love." Sly replied smoothly, raising his eyebrows like he was hitting on Carmelita...again.

Almost instantly Carmelita showed signs of aggression, rage even, but for a split second she showed a kind of...loving expression, which Sly noticed easily. "Can it Cooper! My point is you're gonna have to do a lot more for me to risk my job!"

"Well we wouldn't want that would we? Then how would prison be any fun?"

"Maybe if it was my boot, you felt kinda nice between my toes." The fox replied with a stern yet playful tone.

Sly shrugged and patted a hand against Carmelita's foot, "As tempting as that is, something tells me I wouldn't exactly call that fun. Maybe if I my prison was a little higher up and more fun?"

Instinctively Carmelita covered her chest and blushed, "Pervert! I really should just step on you and solve this problem."

Sly still showed no signs of remote worry, "Then go ahead Inspector Fox, or maybe we can discuss my next few odd jobs around here?" Normal people would have been angry at Carmelita for breaking her word on the deal, angry that they would basically be used as slave labor, but Sly was far from normal and hey he was having fun.

Carmelita clicked her tongue and pulled her head back, obviously thinking. Before anything happened though she slammed her foot flat on the table and had Sly pinned beneath it, "That's to make sure you don't run on me." Briefly showing a playful smile Carmelita rose her foot up and stepped again, "That was just because it felt nice. Feel free to pleasure my feet some more as I think things over."

Sly did just that, massaging yet again to pass the time, heck he was halfway tempted to plant a kiss on Carmelita's lovely sole, she was a hotty after all. But she might get the wrong idea so Sly would settle for a kiss on the lips later, for now he just massaged and plotted what he could do to help himself in this situation.

Meanwhile Carmelita was lost in thought about what to do, there were a ton of activities that were possible...but many of them bordered on cruelty and abuse...whereas others were too nice. She didn't want to be outright evil with Sly, yet at the same time he didn't deserve a kind caring owner either, he needed discipline and that made the whole process complicated.

Some events were rather bad, like making Sly lick her feet, sitting on him and grinding him beneath her, tossing him in her mouth, whereas other activities seemed far too nice, having him rest in her cleavage, kissing him, ...adult things with him...being a cop like her was frustrating. But for the moment it seemed Carmelita's body told her what to do, her stomach growled.

Beneath the fox's foot came a slick statement from Sly, "Sounds like someone's hungry doesn't it Carmelita? Maybe we outta head to a nice romantic restaurant."

Carmelita leaned her head forward and watched her foot grind into the table as if to tell Sly "No." but the thief did raise a point, she couldn't do much on an empty stomach could she? But what to do with Sly while she eats?
Chapter End Notes:
Let me know what you guys think!