- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Reviews are welcome! Hope you enjoy
Carmelita was silent for the rest of the drive.She occasionally glanced back,and watched Sly's progress of shrinkage.The Master Thief,in a matter of 30 minutes,had shrunken from the size of a full grown man to that of a small child,right now his clothes were as if he was playing dress-up in his Father's clothing.

She arrived at her apartment,and got out of her Police Cruiser."What a night...."She sighed,and went around to the back of the car,pulling the small Sly out of the car.She could actually cradle him in her arms,as he was bordering the 1 foot in height mark.She tossed his clothes over her shoulder,and began walking up the stairs to her apartment.She gave a little smile to the thought of whoever was looking out their window right now.Did Miss Fox adopt?

........
........
........

"Uhn."Was all Sly muttered.He stood up,stretching his limbs."That was a good sleep."He said to himself,his eyes adjusting to the dim darkness around him immediatly,due to years of stake-outs and waiting in the dark.

Sly blinked several times as he stared at a giant brown boot in front of him. This was not something he usually woke up to see. Wondering if he had bonked his head, a dry cough from above him got his attention. Looking up, he stared along a tight pair of blue pants until reaching a furry bare midriff and then paused at the sight of two massive breasts tightly packed into a blue top. He probably would have stared at those lovely goodies all night if the towering beauty didn’t bend over and Sly found himself now looking at the gorgeous if not slightly abrasive face of one inspector Carmelita Fox.

“I suppose telling you you’re under arrest would be pointless right now,” Carmelita said down at the tiny thief at her foot. She had gotten to her apartment and put Sly on the ground for only a minute so she could put away her coat. She had been shocked to come back and find the raccoon had lost nearly eleven inches. He was only one inch tall now, which put him off his game at first, but Sly didn’t get his name just form being sneaky.

“A pleasure Inspector Fox. Are you wearing heels this evening, you look taller?” There was always this game they played, Carmelita tried to arrest him, he flirted and then escaped. The first two parts seemed to be happening, but he had no clue how he was going to do the third. He then looked down at himself and tuned back to Carmelita with a wolfish grin on his raccoon muzzle. “And I’m naked too. Am I in for an enjoyable evening?”

“Can it Cooper, I’m in big trouble and it’s all your fault.” Sly was curious what he could possibly to be blamed for other then the obvious, but he wasn’t allowed to ask because Carmelita was reaching down to grab him. Sly stumbled back at her tree trunk like fingers came down towards him. He was helpless as she pinched her fingers around his waist and lifted him up. Sly relaxed, letting himself be carried up. He didn’t like being shrunken, it was very frustrating being so helpless. He was brought right in front of Carmelita’s beautiful face and he had to smile despite the situation. At least he was shrunken with a gorgeous fox.

“Do you know what I had to do to catch you Sly?” Carmelita sighed as she sat back on her couch. Sly was jostled around in her grasp, spinning his arms around as he was dropped into the sitting inspector’s palm. Sitting on her furry palm, he sat down to listen to the Inspector bemoan her bad fate. “I used an unregistered firearm against a suspect, which is against Interpol’s weapon’s policy. I thought if I handed you over unconscious no one would ask how I caught you, but there is no way I can hide the fact your one inch tall. I’ll lose my badge for sure if anyone finds out about it and it’s all your fault.”

“There, there, it’s alright,” Sly calmly said, patting the side of Carmelita’s hand comfortingly. He knew that he should be getting upset about the situation he was in or the fact that he was being blamed for everything, but a Cooper is always a gentleman and never likes to see a lady hurt. Honestly, he was too busy looking for the escape routes and exits in the apartment to bother to get upset. Being small was certainly not fun, but it opened up a lot of places to hide and run too.

“No, it’s not alright. I wanted you arrested Cooper, locked behind bars, never allowed to see the light of day. I never planned to turn you into this,” Carmelita sputtered and pointed at the miniature thief in her hand. Sly nodded sympathetically. The only reason that he was at odds with Carmelita was because they believed in very different things. Carmelita believed fully in law and justice. While he was more inclined to believe in stealing anything that he can get his hands on and having fun doing it. If she wasn’t a member of Interpol and he wasn’t a thief, they could be great friend or maybe more.

“You know what would make you feel better, a nice foot rub. I’m sure your feet have to be killing you from running around all day after me. I’ll give you a nice foot rub, we can talk and later you can call me team to come fix me so I’ll be back to normal size to go to jail.” Sly knew the last part was stretching it a bit, but he had to try. He only knew one person that could help him and he worked for the thieving raccoon. If he was going to get fixed, Carmelita had to make the call, it was his only hope.
Chapter End Notes:
Will Carmelita except Slys foot rub? Tune in Saturday to find out!