- Text Size +
Story Notes:

Don't expect anything,it's just a random story.

Jonathan walked into the changing rooms,the fresh scent of sweat and foul odours went up his nostrils.He walked over to his clothes,removing his shirt to reveal his six-pack,and quickly puts a spray of Axe on and his school shirt.He looked around to see nobody.They were all still running in,as Jonathan was the fastest he was always the first in and and first out.Jonathan got out his drink to see it was empty except for a few sips.After the drink was done he threw it across the room and landed it into the bin.

"Proper skill that is" He muttered to himself.

He was still thirsty,so he started to look around again until he noticed his friends bags next to him.He looked through the bags and saw the usual-Lucozade,Coke,Dr.Pepper.Fanta.But there was one drink that stood out from the rest.A clear bottle with a purple and red liquid,resembling an ugly bruise.Jonathan wanted a different taste so he tried it.

"Fucking disgusting" He thought to himself.

After a few seconds he started to feel dizzy,he felt sick, and passed out.Almost instantly we woke up.All of his clothes were wet.The disgusting drink that he had fell all over him once he passed out.He started to look around to see a much bigger space than before.

In an instant,he heard a giant bang and heard a screeching noise that he always heard when the changing room door opened.It finally clicked in Jonathans head that everything had gotten bigger...or that he had gotten smaller.

Jonathan turned around to see nothing but a bright light fill the air.He saw a giant green and white object fly past him.Jonathan stood back into the shade of his blazor and finally figured out what the shape was,it was one of his "big" friends's shoe.

A cold chill went down Jonathan's spine as he realised how deadly everything was.Jonathan stood out from under the blazor and saw everything and everybody around him.Most of Jonathan's friends were quite big in size,so he realised how dangerous any part of their body was to his tiny,fragile body.Stuart,one of his closest friends,walked past him wearing black and blue trainers.He was one of the bigger ones.Stuart took of his right shoe and Jonathan took the opportunity of survival and ran straight into Stuart's right shoe.Jonathan felt Stuarts meaty hands pick up the shoes in an angle that pushed Jonathan towards the front of Stuarts shoes,where the toes are.

Jonathan felt the scent of Stuarts sweating toes fill his nostrils again.

Stuarts went back to his clothes as Jonathan went on a hike on Stuarts sole,being pushed in all directions by Stuarts meaty fingers.Stuarts dropped his shoes on the floor and Jonathan quickly hurried out of the death trap that was Stuarts right shoe.Jonathan looked up to see his other friends-Kieran,Robin,Samuel,Joeseph,Ben and Alfie all standing around him,not noticing him at all.Jonathan started to feel light-headed again and quickly ran over to Ben,Who was probably the fattest one.Jonathan got over to and inside of Ben's Physical Education socks right before he fainted once more.