- Text Size +
in a log cabin in the middle of a forest in the middle-ages, a nineteen year old girl with blonde hair, pale skin and beautiful green eyes sat at the table with her family eating dinner.
jade looked at her family, enjoying their meal of live tinys. jade looked at her meal: a tiny man and two women, each standing at about five inches, bound and gagged. she then looked again at her family and saw the squirming bulges in their necks.
"is there something wrong with your food dear?" her mother asked.
"um," jade suddenly had a wonderful idea, "no mother."
she looked at her meal and whispered, "sorry" and commenced eating her meal.
***
jade walked through the woods until she came to the path that the tinys used, she then kneeled down and started to vomit. after a few minutes she finally managed to get the tinys out of her stomach.
after wiping them off and untying them. she pointed the tinys in the right direction and headed home.
***
"hello" jades mother said, she and the rest of the family were standing in the middle of their house.
"whats going on," jade asked, thoroughly confused.
"you know," her older sister said. when jade was still looking confused her sister held out the tiny man that she saved from a certain death in her stomach.
"i raised you your entire life," her mother said, "i thought that you would achieve great things. but if you can't even kill a worthless tiny, then there's no home for you here. leave, now."
jade couldn't believe what she was hearing. she knew that her mother had a cold disposition towards tinys. but, this.
she grabbed her bow, knife, a change of clothes, a hatchet, and ran out of the house, crying.
she didn't know where she was going, only that she was going away from that horrible cabin. after she slowed down a bit, she heard a tiny scream. she ran towards it.
***
'damn, nothing.' the hunter thought. he was a pretty tough man, he had a sturdy figure, a tan, black hair, and bright red eyes. there are many legends about him, like he is the spawn of a demon, that he burst out of his mothers stomach when she went into labor, and another says that he took down an entire pack of wolves because he wanted to. he doesn't respond to any of the myths.
'wait,' he thought, 'whats that?' he sees a flash of brown fur, 'a rabbit' he smiles.
he sprints after it. suddenly the ground isn't under his feet anymore, then he starts rolling, his left leg gets caught on something, and then there is a pop and then unbelievable pain as his hip is dislocated.
"FUCK" he screams. he struggles to maintain contiosness. he hears footsteps. 'they have to be close-by' the hunter thinks. "HEY" he shouts "HELP ME". the footsteps get louder.
the hunter smiles 'good' he thought, 'they heard me'
his smile dissolved as the footsteps got louder, and louder, and louder, and even louder.
"fuck" he says. 'i just called a giant on me, he's gonna find me and eat me'
all of the sudden a concerned looking giant face is above him. "are you okay little guy?" it asks.
and he faints.