- Text Size +

Pete felt a strange texture and he instantly began to roll in the air, bumping into this strange texture all around him.

After a few moments of continuous rolling and falling, it all finally stopped as Pete was now sunk into this strange material. He was so dizzy that he couldn't yet make out what was going on.

"And you know what?" Mandy voice boomed next to him. "Everything I just said? Is going to happen to you, my little sex machine!" Mandy tensely whispered. It made Pete shake to the very core of his body.

"Mandy let me go!" Pete managed to cry out.

"You and I are going to get very... Close during your punishment." Mandy clicked her tongue softly and Pete could now feel her minty hot breath smother all around him. He now realised where he was.

Mandy was holding her nylon stocking in the air, with Pete hanging in the toe section. Her mouth was only inches away from Pete, intimidating and scaring the wits out of the little man. "You should never have crossed me with your stupid little tantrums. Now you're mine..." Pete yelped as he felt her massive soft lips brush his back as she spoke. "Forever!" she whispered. Pete screamed as all of a sudden, two rows of massive white teeth, slimy flesh and the front of a tongue rose above him and snapped up, concealing in total darkness. He couldn't move as the nylons were tightly wrapped around his body and there was no slack. He was a fish in a net.

"MANDY LET ME OUT!" Pete screamed as loud as he could. Mandy let out a single chuckle, with near deafened Pete as it boomed around him. He realized his backside and legs, which were raised in the air were resting on the gigantic tongue.

Mandy stood up, with the nylon still in the air, her head raised, with the toe section in her mouth. She smiled as the ecstasy of the little man having power over nothing excited her. It was a feeling that she never had before and now she felt a new level of empowerment. She didn't really know what she was doing either, this was all new to her, but she loved it. She reminded to thank her friend who suggested to her getting this wonderful thing that managed to shrink Pete.

Back in the hot, slimy dark mouth, Pete was still shouting for his freedom. Mandy gulped the excess saliva that was appearing everywhere now, and Pete fell silent as he heard the mighty GULP bellow frim her throat behind him, beneath him. The hot saliva was now soaking his clothes and he felt incredibly hot. He had to strip or he'd pass out completely.

Pete's head nearly blew completely off as his boss began to laugh as him wriggling on her tongue while he was taking off his clothes, which was a near impossible feat. After a minute or so, Pete managed it and now he was naked to head to toe and his wet clothes were scattered all over him. But he was now face to tongue, and the front of the body was soaked in the sticky fluids. He was panting so hard into the hot meat now, it was nearly hurting.

Pete heard a gigantic gulp once again in the complete darkness and suddenly the tongue moved underneath him, rubbing at his face and his penis, which tingled with delight as the tiny bumps grinded at his own meat. He was instantly thrown to a side of the mouth, which was the roof, and the back of his body bashed into the wet ribbed flesh. Before he could comprehend the situation, the tongue began to rub up and down him, grinding his body against the roof and now Pete knew she was beginning to suck on him.

It was incredible. He couldn't see a single thing in the darkness, and yet he visualised the giant pink tongue rubbing him all over, and the slurping noises from all around him were scaring him to no end. It was ultimate torture, and yet ultimate sexual satisfaction. The hot tongue continued to taste and rub him and it was a feeling that he never felt before and he never wanted it to end, and at the same time, he wanted nothing more for it all to stop.

And eventually, it did. Light appeared from everywhere as Mandy opened her mouth and raised Pete out of it.

"Mmm... So what did you think of that?" Mandy said smiling with a her eyes looking smug. "Oh look, I've taken off your clothes!" And before Pete could say a word, he felt his waist get pinched on either side through the nylon material as Mandy raised him upside down, so she could let his clothes slide out. Pete groaned as his clothes disappeared down the black tunnel. He could see the floor and suddenly, Mandy's gigantic palm, receiving the clothes and throwing them away.

He was now once again hanging at the bottom of the nylon, and Mandy holding you up to her eye level. "That was just the beginning Pete. Believe me, that's just a taster of the things to come!"