- Text Size +

Sovereign: Vampire's Evolved

By

Asukafan2001

©2013. All Rights Reserved

 

                “Watch it sweetheart” the large bulky man said as he pushed himself by causing me to stumble backwards. I didn’t regain my balance until my back pressed up against the wall. My eyes focused on the large man who shoved me away. He had the look the look of a jock and a haircut of a military man.  A pack of girls and guys followed him around as if he was Jesus and they were his prophets.

                I licked my lips hungrily as I pushed my way through a sea of teenagers and young adults as I made my way towards the dance floor. The booming techno music pulsated through me as I twisted and swayed my body in rhythm with the music as if I were a liquid.   The music energized me. It made me feel as if I were a normal. Just like everyone else.

                I tried to push the brutish man from earlier out of my mind. However, I kept seeing glimpses of him and, his mob throughout the night. I vowed to be the bigger person. I wasn’t going to cause any trouble. I really wasn’t until he bumped into me on his way to the bathroom. This time causing me to spill my drink.

                At least he claimed he bumped into me. However, I knew a man that large wouldn’t so easily lose his balance from someone bumping into him. Glancing down at my knit tube top which was now damp as it clung to my body pert fit body I snapped. I licked my somewhat dry lips and followed the burly man as he went into the bathroom.

                I pressed against the thick metal door and it flew open banging against the wall. The noise resounded against the tiled walls louder than I had intended it too. As soon as the door clicked shut I locked the door before leaning against the wall in wait.  It wasn’t long before the large man opened the stall door with a surprised look on his face.

                “This is the guy’s bathroom you know, but since you ventured all the way in here you might as well make it worth Todd’s while.” He exclaimed like a typical male. There are too many of his type who venture to this club. The more I looked at him the more my blood began to boil.

                “Sure thing Todd. I was thinking about you all night. From the moment you bumped into me.” I said with a slight Russian accent while I twisted my mahogany colored hair like a love-struck teenager.

                “h-hey, Todd was just joking. You look about fifteen. Todd doesn’t go for jailbait.” He said arrogantly as he made his way to the sink but I pressed my 115lb frame against his muscular chest. Almost immediately he tried to push me off of him but, I continued to press him backwards until he was against the wall. I slid my tongue from my mouth while licking my lips and ever so slightly I forced my lips against his.  Todd continued to fight so I grasped his arms and shoved them against the wall. I could feel the bones in his arms compress to the breaking point.

                “What the fuck. Get away from me. How can you be so strong?” Todd shouted as he continued to fight in a vain attempt to free himself.

                “For all you have given, thank you god. For all you have withheld, thank you god. For all you have permitted, thank you god. For all you have prevented, thank you god. For all you have forgiven me, thank you god. For all you have prepared for me, thank you god. For the death you have chosen for this man, thank you god. For the place you are keeping for me in heaven, thank you god. For having created me in your image, thank you god.”  I said as I tilted my head back and, opened my mouth wide open before clamping my teeth onto Todd’s neck. I sighed blissfully as I felt his essence pour into me. My taste buds danced as his warm blood flowed over them.

                If I was a normal vampire, this would be it for him. I would just drain his blood, or leave enough blood that he wouldn’t die to avoid suspicion. However, I was anything but normal.  I had evolved well beyond that of common vampires. I was also taking the essence and life force of Todd. Everything that made Todd what he is, was now becoming part of me.

                I watched the panic fill his eyes as his feet left the ground, while his pants and shoes tumbled off his body. The same muscular body he had spent years working on and developing slowly became smaller and smaller. The pounding from Todd’s arms against my back was soon against my shoulder, then my forearms.  Todd’s legs which had been kicking at mine and stomping my feet were soon pounding against my shins, then my thighs, and before too long he was kicking at my abdomen.

                It wasn’t long before my hand peeled away from the now Barbie doll sized man. I stepped away from the wall while tilting my head backwards with my teeth clamped tightly around Todds’s body.  He now could do nothing but pound against my cheeks.

                I turned towards the bathroom mirror and watched him continue to dwindle in size until his body had nothing left to give. I stepped away from the sink and opened my mouth. Todd tumbled out of my mouth and onto the floor with a minute thud.

                “Wh-wh-why did you do this to me” Todd squeaked in pain.

                “I don’t know, why do you kill a cow? Why does a farmer slaughter a pig? Because he wants to eat. That’s all you are to me, just dinner. Now you are just the scraps of fat people cut off their steak. I have fed on your kind for over eight centuries. I am Alexandra Udinov and, the fact that my name means nothing to you only demonstrates my power and skill.” I say as I turn to leave but stop mid turn. I turn back towards the sink and set my purse down. I grab my brush out of my purse and fix my hair before grabbing the makeup kit and touching up my now smeared makeup. Several minutes pass before I spritz on some perfume. I grab my purse when I feel a slight pounding against my platform shoes.

                I look down to see the meager remains of dinner pounding against the thick rubber platform of my shoe. A slight smirk crosses my face as I tilt my shoe back slightly before I shove my foot forward. The black three inch rubber sole of my platform shoes slams into Todd’s chest. I watched him slide across the floor several feet before coming to a stop.

                I listened to him beg and plead for his life like the millions before him. However, I glared down at him not with the cold icy gaze of a killer. But, with a perky smile befitting my teenage looks and a hair flip as the bathroom door opens.

                “Why was this door locked?” A tall skinny man came in who I recognized as working the door earlier. “This is the men’s bathroom miss.”

                “Oh my god serious? I had no idea.” I said as I bought a few precious seconds for Todd to get into just the right place. I couldn’t afford to look down as that may draw attention but, the sound of his footsteps told me he was in the perfect position.  I then took two step forward.

                I could feel the ever so slight resistance Todd was putting up as the bottom of my shoe pressed him first to his knees and then he crumpled to the floor. A slight squish sound hit my ears as a pool of red blood pooled out from my left shoe.

                “You can’t be in here. Come along.” The bouncer said grabbing my arm as he pulled me from the men’s bathroom. “I don’t want to see you in here again.” He said firmly. I nodded meekly like the fifteen year old I appeared to be.

                “You will” I said as I took two steps towards the crowd and disappeared into the sea of dancing bodies.

Fin