- Text Size +
Story Notes:

For the longest time I've been looking for a particular story on this site and realized the only way is to make it myself. I'll try to make this story as real as possible. No wierd explanation or overly sadistic characters. Just an adventure.

My name is Carl. I am a highly esteemed owner of a marketing agency. My wife's name is Rebecca who is a sex therapist. Her and I have been happily living in Colorado for the past 3 years after we married out of college. I was just recently elected vice president of the company. My wife and I went down to Florida to see my parents for the weekend because they wanted to congratulate us on my success. 

When we arrived there we were happily greeted by my still middle aged parents. My mother was 5'2" and had an excellent figure. She had wavy blonde hair, blue eyes, a cute face. Double D breasts and an ample ass. I was an exact replica of my father. Dark brown hair, very stocky, and a good muscly figure. 

After dinner on that friday night I recieved an unexpected visit from an ex friend of mine back in the day. We ended our friendship after a huge fight but I figured he was still being friendly. we had a few drinks together and he poured mine and after having a few laughs he left and I was feeling a bit odd. Rebecca and I went upstairs where we proceeded to have amazing sex and I passed out afterwards.

My head hurt so bad the next morning. I was hungover. But the oddest thing was how big the bed seemed. When I came to my senses, I realized the stitches were bigger than me. I looked to my immediate right to see a huge towering figure that was my wife. She was still in her lingirie from last night. I was in awe at her beautiful frame. She had dark brown hair and the face of a goddess. Much like my mom her breasts and ass were huge and in perfect proportion

Although I was slightly terrified I was intrigued. How could I have gotten to this size? My drink mustve been spiked, damnit. I made my way to the edge of the bed and just then becca readjusted herself and I flew off the bed and onto her soiled panties on the floor. I passed out and woke up to the sound of her wandering around the room wondering where I was and then into the shower. 

My mom took this as a qeue to come in and put our clothes in the laundry basket to be washed. Her collosal hand reached down and picked me up as well as the panties. on her way down the stairs I bounced around and flew up and caught onto the fabric of her shirt. I tried to maintain my balance but her boobs knocked me upwards then I slid into her shirt. 

After throwing the clothes in the laundry, she sat down with my father and becca to eat breakfast. Becca was worried about my disappereance but my parents assured her that I was probably out for a jog. In reality, I was squished inbetween my mother's planet sized tits. A the slightest movement I slid down my mother and this continues until I reached her pants. as I was about to slip out from underneath her shirt she got up to get a drink and I fell headfirst into her pants.

I tried aiming for her inner thigh then she crossed her legs as she sat down and I jumped to the right and made contact with her slit. This got an immediate reaction and she put her hand on her crotch for a brief moment which pushed me right into her pussy. My mom shuddered and the juices immediately started flowing. the contractions pulled me deeper within and I felt hopeless. she grabbed my fathers hand and led him upstairs where he stripped her down and threw her on the bed. I was already hitting the g-spot and she was moaning and as my dad massaged her and straddled her on the bed. 

My predicament became much more difficult as My father slammed into her with his 9 inch cock. Her walls contracted and I was swimming in her juices and was being beaten to death by my fathers rod. after 15 minutes of chocking on my mothers cum and trying to avoid my fathers cock, he went in for one last deep thrust and moaned softly and I was pulverized with a firehose full of cum. 

As my father slid out I rushed out with the fluids half concious onto my mothers hand which was still massaging herself. She then teased my father by sticking her fingers in her mouth and me with them. 

I was beaten and bruised and had no idea how to get out of my pridicament. I was on my mothers wet tongue as she sensuously put my fathers still erect cock in her mouth. it seemed like hours that I was inbetween her tongue and my fathers dick. I was eventually pushed onto the head of the cock when he eventually blew his load again into her mouth. I managed to hold on for dear lif onto the back of her throat as she swallowed. 

After nearly being swallowed by my mother I climbed back up into her mouth and made my way passed her lips. As soon as I made it out I landed in a bowl of salad. It must be dinner time already I thought. I was starving and started to munch away at it.

I could hear that Rebecca was still nervously trying to look for me and finally my old friend showed up again. He explained to my parents and rebecca that I had taken off and left the country. I couldnt believe what I was hearing and neither could they. Then he showed them falsified photos of me going to the airport and the money I had apparently pulled out of the bank. None of it was true but he had all the evience to back it up. I couldnt believe that after all this time he just wanted to ruin my life. Rebecca screamed at him and called the cops. When they arrived, they could only confirm his story. Now my life was going to fade away and there wasnt anything I could do about it. 

My family sat down at the dinner table solemnly and began to eat. I had forgotten that I was in the salad bown and was poured onto my wifes plate. She was crying but still had room to eat. Before I realized it I was picked up onto a fork and shoved into hr mouth. She then popped a couple jell cap pain killers into her mouth and I with them and swallowed.

I straddled the gel caps as the acid ate away at the food. as they dissolved I fell into one of them but before I went into the acid I became trapped in one of the capsules and passed through the stomach and into the intestines. I couldnt believe I wasnt being digested but I guess I was too small for the body to register me as anything other than waste and the remainder of the gel cap protected me. 

That night rebecca drank alot. She couldn't believe the events of the day and she hated me for leaving her. She took a drive to the nearest bar and drank her heart away. I could hear her outside her body alking to a few people mainly guys. And I could hear a car start up, not her car, and drive off.

The alcohol sped up the digestive process and I was dumped into her bladder. As the car stopped the fluids shook and the bladder I was swimming in reached the top and I was nearly drowning in it. I heard a door shut and Rebecca slurred as she asked where the bathroom was. within a few seconds, the prison I was in began draining and I caght onto a small pubic hair just before I was jettisoned into the toilet by her urine.

She then proceeded into his bedroom and he undid her clothes. I fell off her vagina and onto the bed where I was greeted by their two naked bodies groping eachother. I was so heartbroken to see my wife cheating on me but I feared for my life at the same time. Before I knew it I was greeted by my wifes ass. He had her pinned to the bed and he asked if they were done with the foreplay. She giggled and flipped over on all fours and he put his hand on her ass right where i was and rubbed it sexually. I was then stuck on his hand as he reached for his 10 inch cock and stroked it where I once again found myself on the head of another mans penis. Except this time he used the other hand to reach for a condom. 

She told him that she was on the pill but he wanted to be safe I found myself encased in a rubber prison as he made love to my wife. Her screams of pleasuer could have been heard miles away. They had sex for half an hour until he finally blew his load all over me. He threw the condom next to my wifes bra and I passed out again. 

The next morning i woke up and Rebecca was crying in the bathroom. I was still on the floor and I had managed to crawl out of the condom. When she came out she called Miranda on the phone. Miranda was one of my her best friends back in College and never liked me much.

Miranda said she just talked with my parents she couldnt believe I would do that. She told her to keep a level head but dont give up her hopes on me. She then asked for her to come down to the spa with her.

By this time i made my way over to rebeccas foot. Of couse as soon as i caught on to her foot a giant nylon fabric caught me and lifter me up to her thigh. Rebecca was putting on her favorite bikini. She didnt have work for another couple days so she figured she could take a break. 

She went to the spa and they sat by the pool for awhile. I was praying that she wouldnt get into the water because then i would drown. They talked for awhile and rebecca just hoped i would show up soon. Miranda on the other hand insisted that i was no good from the start. I made my way to the upper waistband of the bikini when i slipped fell into her  bikini again. this time i went right to her pussy. i struggled a bit and this made her very horny as i was rubbing against her clit. she shuddered a bit. then told miranda she was going to go in and get a massage

The man came into the room as rebecca laid on the table. i stuck to her wet juices and her contractions were never ceasing. She groaned a bit as he massaged her sensually and bucked her hips. After an hour she couldnt take it anymore. She texted miranda and told her she needed another hookup. As bad as she felt about cheating on me in her eyes i betrayed her as well.

They made their way down to the bar it was later in the afternoon and they walked in there as supermodels. The guys all looked her way and she was horny as hell. Unfortunately i was being dragged deeperv into her pussy. She sat down next to a built brown haired man in his 20s. they talked, flirted and had a couple drinks. 

Miranda came over to them sloshed with another guy and asked if she wanted to get wild like old times. I had no idea what she meant but i had a bad feeling about where this was going. We went back to my place and they went upstairs into our bedroom and got naked immediately. becca asked her hookup to give her his dick now because of how horny i was making her. she unzipped his pants and immediately startid sucking on his dick. he fell back on the bed and groaned as she deepthroated him again and again. 

miranda asked her date who he wanted to fuck first and he eyed my wifes pussy hungrily. So becca got into a better position on the bed. he plunged into my wife and sent me slamming into the back of her uterus. miranda got underneath her and started sucking her tits and rubbing herself.

Becca stopped sucking rons dick just long enough to tell her to text some friends if they want some too. Ron immediately got on his phone and texted 4 of his other guy friends. why should he get all the action? then ron asked her to stop because he wanted to have a go at miranda. he positioned her perpendicular to becca and chad and plunged deep in her.

Not long afterwards, becca tightened her pussy muscles almost crushing me and orgasmed and this made chad grunt and pump his seed into her and i choked on it. 

30 minutes passed and the other 4 showed up. they all took turns putting their cocks in her and miranda and they loved it. at one point one i got stuck at the head of a penis and miranda began sucking on it sensuously. he orgasmed and filled her mouth with cum. miranda swallowed but i managed to stay on her tongue. she proceeded to make out with one of them, then my wife, and i eventually found myself on my wifes lips.

Another hour passed and they were about to drop their final load of cum on becca. miranda fondled her tits as all 6 guys came all over my wifes face as well as me. all the cum made me slippery, and i slid off her face, onto the pillow below, and passed out