- Text Size +

A month ago, one of the world’s most unique occurrence has happened. 0.01 percent of the total world’s population mysteriously shrunk down to an inch tall. The people that shrunk were all at random and for some reason didn’t target a specific group of people. No one knows why. I, James, have also unfortunately fallen victim to that problem.

 

A little about myself is that I’m a nineteen year old student about to return back to college from the summer. I was a pretty tall individual, although not fat, I wasn’t exactly in shape either. I spent a lot of my free time browsing those online giantess sites and stories, imagining how it would feel to be in a situation like that. Women. What our biological instinct has been wired to would all be giants, their bodies proportionate to how glorified the female body is.

 

Sure, yeah, that’s what I spent most of my time thinking about until that sudden day.

 

After overcoming my initial shock of one day shrinking in my room, I thought that this was the best thing in my life. No more work, no more school, I’d just be a tiny dude in a world filled with giant jewels.

 

But no. Taking care of me has been more of a burden, and I guess the only reason that my mother would is just out of pity and that I’m still a living being. As the days went by, I was treated less like a son and more like a bug that you were forced to take care of.

 

Society’s view of the 7 hundred thousand people that shrunk ended up fading pretty quickly. It was booming news for the first few weeks. More than half those people went missing, the few that remained either opted to give up on life and become government experiments, taken care of by loved ones, or do whatever they see fit.

 

It was all old news by now, and people carried on with their usual lives. There was quite a few kidnapping accounts for a few of these victims. None have been found again, so most shrinkies (a news dubbed term), avoided public appearances and news reports.

 

I spend most of my days either on a desk or in a purse. My voice is pretty inaudible to the normal ear, so I’m left with whatever they think is most convenient for them. How long it’s been since I’ve held a conversation with my mom, a person, anybody really.

 

As I’m sitting in my mother’s black medium sized leather purse, I recount the day that I first shrunk a month ago…

 

After looking through pictures of a girl I liked on Facebook, I stood up to look out through my window on the early morning sunshine. My mom was out for her usual morning jog routine and she’s kind of a exercise fanatic. Her butt isn’t that big, but it’s nice and firm. All that fat she has burned off leaves her bra size on the somewhat higher end of the c cup size. Why do I know this? You don’t need to know this.

 

Then it happened, out of the blue. I shrunk.

 

I fell down on my ass after the instantaneous event. I was shocked at first, I spent the good while just looking around on what the hell even happened. My chair and desk that I was just sitting on were giant monoliths. Everything was huge, and not just your normal huge, it was like another world, a MASSIVE WORLD.

 

*BOOM* *BOOM*

 

Then, I felt slight vibrations on the ground and a sound that coincided with it that started getting stronger and louder. Also, I heard a loud booming of my name, "JAMES! JAAAAAAMEEEES JAAAMEEE?!"

 

*BOOM* *BOOM*

 

At that moment, Entered the mountain sized form of my younger 14 year old sister who was wearing a flowery tank top and tan khaki pants. Seeing a human at my size is unbelievable and the constant booming of her casual walking that wouldn't be noticeable at my normal size was apparent and very loud. Her voice, also loud, sounded much deeper and kind of hard to understand from how thunderous it sounded. I could barely see past her waist from way down there as she entered my room. "JAMES, YOU HERE?".

 

Being 1 inch, I will reiterate, is unimaginable how small you are. In that split second that her foot was above me, I noticed the small dirt and god knows what accumulates whenever we step around aimlessly. I thought I was going die. I saw her foot lift above me and couldn't believe how much bigger it was than me.

 

*BOOM*

 

All my thoughts, dreams, riches, and family were passing through my head until her massive foot glided over me and landed about a foot (heh) in front of me in normal perspective. A small wind gust to me came from her foot's landing alongside another loud boom that is always seeming to be there. I stood there in shock, staring up her long pant legs and how they seem to extend forever.

 

My eyes were just moving up until I came to her butt, now I'm not that kind of pervert nor was I thinking about my own sister in that way, but I am small and everything about her is stunning me in shock. I just stood there staring at the tight fabric that clung to her butt, she wasn't wearing anything tight, but it did look that way when she bent over. I couldn't see past her gigantic rear end, but it looked like she was bending slightly over to get something from my desk.

 

"THERE IT IS!"

 

As she turned around and started walking instinctively again, the small quakes that her feet produced set me off balance. I guess when you're normal size, you don't normally stare down at the ground, so it was expected she wouldn't see me. I mean unless you are intentionally looking for something that small, you're not going to notice it. I momentarily saw when she turned around that she had taken my some cash from my wallet. As the loud booming and vibrations started fading from their unbearable loudness as she walked out of my room and closed my door. It seemed only 2 minutes had gone by in that whole situation....