- Text Size +

I stared at the guy in confusion. “The hell? You caused this pandemic? Then, what the hell are you doing hanging around the floor of some girl’s room?”

 

A middle aged man came into focus from the shadow wearing rags around him and appeared to have a full scraggly facial hair. I remember this guy, yeah, he’s Asra’s father. His name was Desmond. He looked dirty from not having bathed in the past month and his physique looked emaciated for scouring for food.

 

“I never said I caused it, my work was stolen and used against me. I had a suspicion that a female coworker of mine wasn’t the loyal subordinate that I thought she was. But I have a plan, we need to get to my lab office in California, there’s an untested solution that might be able to counteract the effect of this situation.”

 

“COUNTERACT? There’s a cure? Why haven’t they used it yet?”

 

“Not a cure, it was supposed to work with the shrinking condition, but I never got that far.”

 

“Well Desmond… it doesn’t matter now. There’s nothing we can do now being smaller than bugs. Asra or your wife would probably crush us unknowingly before we even get out of this house.”

 

“No, No, I have a plan like I said. Asra goes to university near my work facility, if we can go with her and make our way to the—“

 

“Dude, that’s freaking retarded. We’ll die, one wrong movement from anybody and we’ll be dead in an instant. I’m out, I’ll just hang around with your bootlicious wife here.”

 

“Mind your manners son! I saved you from that candy container your mother was trapping you in. You would have just been experimented on and disposed of; this is a problem the government just want to be forgotten. You would have been handed to my coworker that caused this shit of a mess.”

 

“Damn… there doesn’t seem to be any way out. But why haven’t you told your family about your presence, they make it seem like you’re still at work.”

 

“I uh- I have my reasons. I don’t want them to see me like this, it feels degrading. But forget it, let’s rest for now. We need to hitch a ride in Asra’s purse first thing in the morning.”

 

I slept what I could. Being under the bed and Asra turning in her sleep, I kind of got nervous thinking the bed would collapse under her weight from the springs straining to provide her comfort. They sounded much louder, as if buildings were being crushed from her massive body. I wasn’t sure what Desmond had in mind, I met him when we were bigger a few times before for formalities sake when our family’s meet, there was still so many questions to ask him. Still, it’s funny how things work.

 

I awoke to the feelings of the ground trembling from Asra getting up from bed. It seemed as if the Earth responded to this goddess teen as she arose from her slumber. When she awoke, we all did as well. I had to keep myself in control, I was getting delusional. I am a human and with this opportunity that Asra’s dad mentioned, I can stand alongside these giants as a normal person and not the bugs the world makes us out to be.

 

Asra seemed to leave her room to go about her morning routine, we made our way on top of her bed and found her purse towards the center along with her messy bedding and various articles of clothing sprawled on it.  It smelled somewhat pleasant being on her bed that I found myself lost in thought as I walking on a giant white pair of pants. This was where Asra slept, her beautiful, smooth, and elegant body with the right curves embracing this entirely of the giant bed.

 

I snapped out of it when the booming footsteps returned. Asra’s gigantic form stormed her way into her room. Wearing only her white panties and a loose shirt, I was transfixed by her sudden appearance being partially nude. A dream come true to see Asra like this, hopefully I would get a chance to see her giant complete nude body soon.

 

“James! Hurry the hell up! We need to get into the purse quickly before she sees us!”

 

Ignoring him, I was preparing to jerk myself off to this massive cinema screening of my favorite giantess as I envisioned myself climbing into those panties. It was easy to sexually visualize her when I was knee level on her bed and not on her or at her feet. It was much less distorted from this view.

 

“What in the hell are you doing! Turn your head away while my daughter goes about her business! Didn’t your parents raise you any better!”

 

“Man, don’t you ever shut up! Who cares, you can join too, no one’s going to see. Any second now and she’s going to reveal the glory of womankind.” I said smirking.

 

“You MotherF-“Out of nowhere, I was tackled from behind and was getting repeatedly pounded by my newly met assailant. “I knew you were a good for nothing little pissant! Gawking at my innocent daughter! It’s shits like you that deserve to rot in a rat’s stomach!”

 

I pushed Desmond off of me and shoved him away. “Screw off man! I’m not taking advantage of her or anything! God damn, it’s no different than if a fly was here and saw this. She wouldn’t care and it’s not like a fly can get up in her body and feel her curves! She’d probably squash it accidentally, so just f- off man!”

 

Asra, without care, began to lower her rear on the bed as she started to put on her socks. Surprised from the giant planting her ass down, Desmond rushed me again and slammed me against the cotton fibers of his daughter’s underwear. I was struggling to breath from the cotton ass cheek that I was pressed against. I tried to push against Asra to get him off, but Desmond had his arms choking my neck as my face was planted into the panties as he tried to suffocate me. Aside for having been beaten and choked to death, it was soothing to know where I was and how comforting the soft material of Asra’s panties was.

 

“I should have never saved you, should have just let you rot with your whore of a mother, Kimberly!”

 

He just insulted my mother, but all I thought was that it was amusing that to Asra, she believed she was alone in her room like any other morning to decide what to wear, but the irony was that there was a huge fight going on behind her butt. Asra stood up and with that momentum, we were both knocked off. As he came running in for a punch, his daughter nonchalantly tossed a new undergarment on the bed. A giant bra cascaded down from the skies towards us, cutting off my fight with Desmond.

 

I was stunned and stared at the giant golden bra cup that landed in around us. I realized Desmond was trapped underneath it as well as he yelled to me to lift it and have us escape. Asra’s booming movements interrupted his voice as she turned towards the clothes on her bed. She had moved her purse in our fight as well.

 

The walls of the bra cup started to crumple inward as it seemed Asra was grabbing it. Desmond was caught within the material and trapped as his daughter was lifting the bra, and her father, to provide support for her DD cup size breast weight for her journey back to school. Her father was screaming frantically, but she didn’t even look at her bra, but I guess if you’ve put on bras for years, why would today be any different?

 

I couldn’t see Desmond as he was lifted towards her chest from the bed, and then, just like that, she fastened the bra on her boobs. I was so far away that I didn’t even see or hear anything unusual, it was unnerving how little of an effect both Desmond and my presence makes to these giants. She cupped her breasts and bounced them a bit to make sure they were comfortable, I was kind of jealous that her father was having the most personal father-daughter experience for the next day.

 

When I focused back on the situation, I panicked when it looked like Asra was looking right at me. I was stood on top of her white jeans and with no other option; I quickly jumped into the back pocket of the solid white denim pants I was standing on. There was no choice now...

Chapter End Notes:

Hope you enjoyed this chapter, please review if you liked or had any comments or critques to give me. I already run through these scenarios in my head, so the only reward I'm getting is opinions of my fellow reviewers. Let me know and thanks for reading!