- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

This book was originally announced to have 8 chapters. These are all written to guide a Tiny to find a giantess and be eaten by her. Although they will not be posted all at once, eventually some newly written chapters 9 to 14 will help a giantess to learn techniques for finding, cooking and gobbling a Tiny.

There may be something to be said for approaching the woman at your normal size, and explaining your interest in giantess vore, but this can be problematic for a number of reasons:

 

(1)  If you validate your explanation with any mention of the internet’s documentation of giantess vore, the woman may discover the giantess community on the internet and be besieged by countless shrunken guy would-be meals. It is better to leave out any mention that there are others with similar fantasies to yourself.

(2)  If you’re fortunate enough to find a woman who is interested in eating a shrunken man, particularly a woman who is prepared to eat a shrunken man without his permission; then you would give the game away by presenting yourself to the woman at full size first, and then knowingly making yourself tiny and vulnerable to her.

(3)  You would also give away the fact that you are a shrinking guy, when the woman might otherwise assume that a tiny man could have been born amongst a race of little folk. If you approach her for the first time at tiny size, and she has no recollections or recognitions of you having been some full sized guy who studied her tongue in a public place, then you have the option of revealing that you were once a full sized man, or letting her make other assumptions. This could be advantageous if the woman is not prepared to eat one of her own people.

(4)  The woman may not believe that shrinking is possible, and might therefore assume that you are some sort of kook to be avoided. Simply telling her about wanting to shrink yourself is not nearly as convincing (nor does it have the same dramatic effect) as fronting up to the woman at a height of less than two inches.

 

What do we mean by ‘survivalist vore’? Well, as this book’s title suggests, it means being eaten, but not digested. In one of my fictional stories, I wrote about giant women in giant lands, who have special storage compartments in acid free areas of their stomachs, where a swallowed guy could take up ongoing residence. However, a shrunken man facing the stomach of a real earth woman would need to have a means of escape at the end of the experience. The most suitable method available is a shrinking machine that also provides teleportation. The more homicidally inclined giantesses in the mainstream vore community may consider this a cheat, but let’s face it. As the shrunken guy, you want to enjoy the best of both worlds, by going through all of the experiences of being eaten, without committing a painful suicide in the process of arranging it. Be sure to incorporate the means to teleport to the woman’s location at tiny size, and carry a small recall button device strapped to your wrist, so that you can escape the woman’s tummy just before she can digest you. (Hence the title of this book). If you’re happy to be slid into the woman’s mouth in stages, then you might be content to be from three to five inches in height, but if you want to fit entirely in the woman’s mouth at once, and enjoy lying on her tongue with no part of you hanging off the back over her throat, then 1.5 to 2 inches is the optimum height to choose.