- Text Size +

Once the dynamics of the giantess vore relationship have been established, it is well worth discussing the physical methods of being eaten with the giantess, before she goes  ahead and does it. She may choose to do it on the spot, or she may opt to take you home concealed in her pocket or handbag and go through all of the thrilling preparations in her kitchen first. If she plans to do it on the spot, then make the most of the view while you can. If not, you have hours, or even days to anticipate it with pleasure.

 

If the giantess is willing to delay the procedure, take the opportunity to enquire as to whether she might let you snuggle against her shoulders, neck, lips, cheeks, breasts, and even the stomach in which she ultimately plans to despatch you. A night of such pleasures at tiny size is too good an opportunity to pass up, if the giantess is willing.

 

If the giantess wants to take you home and cook you first, you could suggest, or she might suggest, that she either warms you up in a pan, until the water is as warm as you can tolerate, or cooks you in an oven until you’re as hot as you can tolerate. If she goes for the oven idea, you might ask to be placed in the oven in a pavlova and look out at her whilie she’s preparing the fruit pieces and whipping the cream at the table nearby. (Of course, this requires an oven with a glass door, which most have). This is where the fashion tips for giantesses mentioned earlier can really be beneficial. The sight of a beautiful and elegantly dressed giantess standing over a kitchen table preparing a meal of which you will be the prime ingredient is an awesome view indeed.

 

Ask her to prepare the fruit and cream as quickly as possible, so that you can watch her go and sit on a stool in front of the oven and peek in at you, until you’re ready to wave that you’re warm enough to be served and eaten. (Make sure she leaves one arm and your face and neck sticking out of the top of the pavlova).

 

Enjoy the view as the giantess opens the oven door (or removes you from the saucepan), and in the former case, takes you to the kitchen table, pours the whipped cream and fruit pieces around you, and then carries you to the dining room table and sits down. While she is eating the pavlova and fruit around you, enjoy every view of her towering upper body, neck and face. Look at her mouth and her gulping neck, as she gives you several preludes for your own upcoming experience. This is the giantess you chose for this experience. She has expressed a willingness to do it, and you will soon be going the way of the pavlova itself. If it’s visible from your place on the table, you can even look at the heaving of her stomach while she eats. As far as she knows, her tummy will be your last stop.