- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

I am glad that people are enjoying my sotry. I hope people continue to do so. thankyou

The rest of the school day was quite chaotic after the Stacy's teacher 'mysteriously' disappeared without a trace. There was a slight investigation by the staff who simply concluded that she skipped school and went home for the day in order to put the students fears to rest. As soon as the day was over, however, they contacted the police and asked for assistance in finding her.

Stacy was in an amazing mood for the rest of the day as she relived her revenge against her teacher and thought about what horrible conditions she must be in. She desperately wished Miss Treble was still alive and struggling to survive within her body but didn't think that was likely considering how small she was. However, that didn't stop her from imagining the torment Treble suffered and subconsciously kept sniffing her nose until her sister finally asked if something was wrong.

"Are you coming down with a cold or something?" Emma asked as she watched Stacy repeatedly rub her nose as they sat on the bus home.

"No, I just have an itch up there" Stacy smiled as she thought about how that itch is her former teacher.

"What do you think happened to that teacher of yours? It's pretty weird for her to just up and leave the school without notifying anyone. I had her when I was in your year and she was really responsible, this doesn't seem like her at all" Emma looked really concerned but this news simply brightened the glow in Stacy's chest

"I know, she was a really good teacher" Stacy lied "I hope she comes back soon otherwise we'll get a substitute and they never teach us anything"

"Yeah, like that would upset you 'Miss lazybones'" Emma ruffled Stacy's hair and they continued to chat as they were driven home.

Once home Stacy went to run to her room but was blocked by Kate who once again had an angry look on her face at seeing Stacy. For some reason, seeing Kate in misery seemed to really make Stacy happy and was already considering ways she could use the shrink ray against her.

"Stacy, I was upstairs checking to see if the rooms were clean and I noticed yours is still a mess. You do realize we have a house inspection tomorrow? I asked that everyones rooms be clean" Stacy rolled her eyes at this.

"Yes, I do know we have an inspection tomorrow, no need to remind me" Stacy went to walked past Kate when she stepped in her way again.

"Where are you going? I hope it's to clean your room." Kate was once again in bitchy mode and Stacy was a few seconds away from whipping out the shrink ray when Emma walked up.

"Don't worry, I'll help her clean her room. Come on Stacy" Emma ran past Kate who thanked her and walked back into the kitchen to prepare dinner.

Stacy followed Emma up to her room and locked the door when they entered. While they packed away all the junk and cleaned the floor Emma tried to give some helpful advice to Stacy.

"You know she's just trying to look out for the family? Would it really be all that bad to get along with her once and a while?" Emma asked while putting Stacy's video games in their cases

"I know she's helping the family but she doesn't have to be a bitch about it. Just because mum works all the time doesn't make her god of the bloody household"

"Well she is the oldest, and the person who gets food ready and Runs finances and cleans and-.."

"Okay, Okay, I get what you mean, I'm still not going to be friends with her."

"Did i say friends? Just try and nod and say yes once and a while then at least -..." Emma stopped what she was saying and Stacy looked around.

Emma was looking inside Stacy's bag and soon pulled out the shrink ray. She held it up to Stacy and said "What's this?"

Stacy was shocked that she was so stupid to not hid the gun immediantely after she entered her room. More over she was annoyed at Emma for going through her things. But right now she needed to come up with a convincing lie.

"It's a model ray gun" Stacy stated, her heart thumping heavily in her chest

"A ray gun?"

"MODEL ray gun. Yeah, my friend lent it to me, they're a real science freak and love all this stuff so they gave me this to have fun with."

"Oh, cool really?" Emma, in a joking fashion lifted up the ray gun and pointed it at Stacy who lunged out of teh firing line immediantely. Emma pulled the trigger just after Stacy ducked out of the way and the beam went through her window. "Whoa, what's your problem?" Emma asked "It's only a toy"

Stacy lunged and yanked the device out of Emma's hand before turning back to her "Oh, well i get in a lot of water gun fights so I guess it's just habit to dodge when someone aims at me"

Emma seemed to believe this was believable and nodded her head "Wow, good reflexes. We should water fight some time and I can see those mad skill put into practice."

With her heart thumping Stacy agreed before putting the Ray gun on her shelf. She turned back around to Emma "Hey, you know I think I can clean the rest of my room by Myself, you probably have loads of stuff to do anyway, right?"

Emma looked at her and put the books she was holding down "You sure? You know that Kate will chuck a fit if you don't clean this room by tomorrow"

"Yeah , yeah, I'll clean it before i go to bed, Okay?"

Emma nodded her head and walked out of the room allowing Stacy to collapse on her bed in peace and recuperate after what had just happened. She thanked her lucky stars that the shrink ray was set on high accuracy otherwise it might have shrunk the window or even the wall itself, then she would have been busted for sure. Looking out the window Stacy tried to see if there was a commotion somewhere that might have been caused by the shrink ray and saw a small group of people huddled around together.

After her heart finally started back up again Stacy sprang to her feet and ran outside. She needed to get whatever shrunk before someone else found it and began to draw conclusions. Stacy had no doubts in her head that the gun probably belonged to a government organsiation and she did not want then knowing its location.

She ran down the street to the group of people and tried to look as casual as possible. Walking up to one of the men standing there she asked "So ... What's going on here?"

"The strangest thing happened. A bus was driving down the street and then it just disappeared. Never seen nothing like it" The old man said baffled

"Oh, It was probably some trick of the light sweety" Said an elderly woman next to the man which Stacy figured was his wife "a reflection or something"

Stacy agreed with her but kept her eyes focused on the ground trying to spot anything out of the ordinary. Everyone else was either looking around, looking up or talking on their cell phones but no one was looking down. This might mean no one saw the bus yet. Then, in a split second Stacy noticed a strange moving yellow objects trying to moe through the cracks in the pavement.

The vehicle was tiny and almsot unnoticable. Stacy never would have seen it if she hadn't known what she was looking for and if the car hadn't been moving. And it luckily was mving in the direction of Stacy who continued to stare at it until it was almost at her feet. Either the bus driver was an idiot for driving close to a bunch of giants or he didn't realize what was happening yet.

Casually bending down, Stacy quickly snagged the shrunken school bus and put it in her shorts before anyone noticed. Unfortunately the old man said "What'd you find Young lady"

"Oh, just a coin. Gotta save up somehow"

"Ha, smart young lady. I wished more young people were decent like you. When ever you give a person money these days they just spend it on drugs or porn or ..-" 

"Sorry mister, but i really have to be heading home right now" and before the old man could reply Stacy was bolting home with a tiny bus filled with people on board.

Once she got home she once again ran to her room and slammed teh door shut, locking it. She laid on her bed and reached into her pocket to retrieve the miniscule school bus. Looking over it Stacy realized that it truly was tiny, only being about an inch in length if that at all.

She peeked into the windows of the bus and got a fantastic chill down her spine as she saw all the tiny, scared people screaming out at her. She felt wonderful knowing that their entire lives were located in her hands and that she could do anything she could think of to them. Wanting to see what they looked like outside of the bus she demanded that some of them climb onto her fingernail otherwise she would crush them, which wasn't really a lie actually.

Putting a finger up to the bus door she was delighted to see that the tiny group responded immediantely to her demands as three people climbed onto her finger nail. Judging by their height and uniforms she concluded that they were highschool students and felt an even greater rush going through her spine. Now all she needed to know was what she was going to do to the tiny people.

Not wanting to drop anything she gently dropped the school bus on her window sill for safe keeping and diverted her attention back to the group. Obviously she was going to torture them, but how? Suddenly she saw the perfect thing to enact a bit of torture to her shrunken captives: a spider. A Daddy-long legs spider was sitting peacefully in its web next to Stacy's bed and she figured this was a good way to see how nature works.

lifting her finger over to the web she demanded that the group choose one person to be pushed into the web otherwise they would all fall in. Almost at once one of the girls pushed another girl down into the web where she became viciously stuck and defenceless. Stacy watched in amazement as the spider detected the struggles of the trapped girl and quickly climbed over to the screaming girl.

Even though the girl was shrunken, Stacy could still hear her screams of terror as the multi-legged beast climbed ontop of her. Stacy never expected the girl to put up much of a fight and she wasn't dissapointed as the spider made quick work of her. First biting her, the spider then started to immediantly wrap her in silk to be eaten later. Stacy turned away before the real fun began.

The spider wasn't wrapping her up it was making her trapping her further as the acids it injected into her dissolved her from the inside out. Nancy, the girls name, was completely conscious when the two giant pincers stabbed into her body and began to pump acids into her flesh. However, not being an insect or any other creature with an exoskeleton the acids made very short work of her entire body.

Within a few minutes the girl blacked out from having her insides digested and soon there was nothing left for the spider to even eat as her skin broke apart and her entire body dissolved into nothingness. Stacy however was lying on her back trying to figure out what she as going to do to her next little victim.

Laying down she came to the conclusion that the best weapon she could use in this pose would have to be her vagina which to the tiny little people on her hand must be ginormous. Now being thirteen, lmost fourteen, Stacy had definitely hit puberty already had quickly found the amazing pleasure of masturbation but had never considered to do that sort of thing with a shrunken person before.

Reaching down to her shorts she lifted the waste band of both the shorts and her underwear and positioned the finger above the opening. Before even needing a demand the girl who had pushed the last one quickly threw the guy off the finger. As he was not prepared for this he easily fell down to his doom at the pleasures of Stacy. The girl must have known what was going to be asked of her and acted prematurely. As the highschool landed on Stacy's sensitive flesh she let out a slight gasp and resealed her shorts to allow him to get to know his new home a little better.

Stacy was about to think of what to do with the last girl when she heard some doors opening outside her room and quickly panicked, not realizing that she threw the girl into the air. However, the bang had nothing to do with her and it was jsut her mother coming home for a quick shower before heading back out. That's when she came up with her last idea of what to do with her victims.

Looking around she was dissapointed that she couldn't find her last little victim and concluded that she must have fallen on the floor and died or something. But she was wrong on multiple levels as the tiny girl wasn't dead at all. She was safe and sound, trapped in the dirty and smelly forest of Stacy's hair, unable to escape the thick trees and constantly getting stuck because of the built up sweat and oil. The worst thing was that Stacy had not had a shower yet and so her hair wasn't the best smelling thing for the near microbe woman who screamed her throat sore trying to get attention.

Stacy couldn't hear anything coming from her tiny captive as she quickly picked up the school bus and walked into her mothers room. The room was empty with the shower going on in ther bathroom. Looking around Stacy finally found what she was looking for on the floor near the bed: her mums pair of sneakers. Her mother wore these sneakers to both jobs and was about to wear them out again and figured this would be the perfect opportunity to get rid of the school bus.

Picking the sock out of the sneaker Stacy was immediantely confronted with a horrible stench coming from them which she knew would be ten times worse for the school bus. Placing the bus directly into the sneaker she picked up the ray gun and aimed it at her target, making sure the setting was on hgih accuracy and heavy shrinkage. Pulling the trigger the bus immediantely disappeared from view but Stacy kept holding the triger for a few seconds longer until she knew that the bus was smal enough.

Finally, the bus was at a size that trapped the people completely but prevented them from being crushed by her mothers now gigantic feet. Stacy put her nose against the shoe one last time to remind herself what the group must be going through before tilting the shoe upwards so that the group would slide down to the toe section. Finally she replaced the sock back into the sneaker trapping the smell and preventing any new air getting in. The shower then turned off and Stacy knew her mum was coming back out to get ready for work. Not wanting to her mum to be suspicious she ran out of her room and down stair where Emma called that dinner was ready.

Chapter End Notes:

 ravenshead123 asked for an in shoe death so i hope you liked it. unaware foot torture is fun so i will rpobably write about it again.