- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

This chapter took a while but has opened so many possiblities at the end. It still have a few ideas, one of which will be expressed in the next chapter hopefully.

Once the gurgling stopped Micheal screamed for everyone to get back before jumping behind the couches for safety. With him being the only one smart enough to do this he was safe from the full force of Stacy's bowels unlike his unfortunate family who was directly in front of the firing line.

In a split second the puckered hole opened and a jet engine roar tore through the entire house throwing Micheal's family across the room and destroying the inside of the house. The windows were blown through, chairs were lifted off the floor and everything hanging on the walls were violently ripped off as Stacy's bowel air made its way. The smell hadn't even been registered by the tiny people as their bodies were far too preoccupied from surviving this miniature twister.

Micheal sat screaming behind the couch that was crushing him against the corner wall as he watched his family become repeatedly airborne and carried around through the strong, circulating air currents. He stared in horror as his little sister tried to keep hold of her mothers hand so she wasn't thrown back across the room and how his sister had been knocked out from flying debris.

Then the worst of it came. Although they had only been in the fart storm for about three seconds Micheal could tell just by the tone of the wind that it was changing into something far deadly. Stacy continued to press her hands into her gut to really push all the air wanting to squeeze out even the oldest of her gas for this super punishment. Then she realized the mistake she made as her fart went from hot and gassy to heavy and wet.

This change was instantly noticeable as thick chunks of brown the size of basketballs were shot at the house. Many of these devastating projectiles hit the outside of the house causing cracks and breaks all along the surface and completely ruining the paint job. But the worst was when these shit bullets smashed their way through the open hole, that use to be the window, and collide with everything on the inside. Stacy's tiny droplets of poop covered the chairs, the walls and especially the people trapped inside who, when hit with these bombs, fell to the ground as the ooze covered their entire body.

Finally the jet engine of Stacy's bowels calmed down and the fart slowed to a mere whine until only a faint hissing could be heard. When even that came to a halt the family tried desperately to regain their bearings and find out what had just happened until a wave a nauseating stench filled their world. The smell was like nothing any of the tiny people had ever experienced and the worst part was that the stink was so heavy and hot. There was no space that had any oxygen in it as it had all been taken up by the Stacy's gas and the intense heat made the family feel dizzy.

Stacy herself had a wicked smile across her face. Not only did she feel nice now she had released some painful gas that had built up inside but was ecstatic about releasing it on an entire shrunken household. She continued to chuckle to herself for a while longer before remembering she was in enemies territory. She had to get out of here quick before anyone spoted her and blew her entire plan.

Micheal's family were just recomposing themselves after the devestation that had struck them. None of them were able to breath properly and it was a chore just to stand up. Not only did they feel shell shocked and dizzy but they were now nauseous, blurry eyed and almost delusional as their brains were deprived of oxygen and replaced by Stacy's butt air. Stephanie was still laying unconscious on the floor with wreckage all over her body and little susan was sitting in the corner coughing her lungs out as she tried to get away from the smell. But no matter how hard any of them tried the incredible heat and stench just seemed to follow them until they finally were knocked out.

Stacy looked around to make sure if anyone had seen her or if anybody noticed that one of the houses in the neighborhood had suddenly disappeared but it looked like her luck hadn't run out just yet. With great haste she bolted down the street, making sure to avoid the street lamps, until she was at least 2 blocks away at which she collapsed onto her hands and knees laughing softly. She couldn't believed she actually pulled it off. She couldn't believe what was in the back of her pants, in her butt crack, no less, and she couldn't even feel it. It was so small her body couldn't even register that it was sitting on one of the most sensitive parts of her body.

She knew she couldn't stay here too long and had to quickly get home before anyone saw her or she noticed missing. Even though everyone was in bed there was always a possibility that Kate would wake up to go to the bathroom and decide to check on her sisters. Running as fast as she could she made very good time and arrived home in a couple of miutes. However, in her haste she didn't notice the bumo in the side walk and tripped over it, sending her flying at top speed across the ground. There wasn't too much damage except a scape across her arm which would be pain to have to try and explain in the morning. Hopefully Kate just didn't notice and left her be for once ... like that was going to happen.

Stealthily running up to the house her heart stopped when she saw her mothers car parked inot the driveway; her mum had come home. This could be really bad if Kate was also up because they would definitely notice Stacy sneaking in through the back door. She gripped the Shrink ray in her hand when a lightbulb popped over her head. A brilliant idea to get her inside. Well, not so much brilliant as dangerous and stupid but it should work if she does it right.

She walked up to the window and peaked inside and cursed when she saw that both her mother and Kate were indeed up and in the kitchen talking. Kate had apparently made tea and they were sitting down drinking it, which pissed Kate of majorly. Why should Stacy get to stay up late and hang out with mum while the rest of her sisters never get to see her? Is that fair?

Seeing as they were both up Stacy would in fact have to employ her 'masterful' plan of stealth and so sneaking up to the door she began to implement it. She pulled out the shrink ray and adjusted the dials on the side to get the right setting then pointed the weapon at her head. Taking a deep breath she fired a quick burst and watched in shock as she rapidly descended to the size of a mere insect. Looking around, she was amazed at the incredible size difference and was shocked by her size compared to even a single pebble (which was now a boulder by comparison), but knew she had to act quickly if she wanted her plan to work.

Obviously Neither Kate nor her mother were aware that she was out of bed, let alone wandering outside and if she wanted to keep it that way she had to get inside unnoticed. She ran under the door, which was now at least twice her height, and and bolted across the floor until she made it to the tiled floor of the kitchen. Getting past the kitchen would be her first obstacle as she had to somehow evade and survive the gigantic monsters that were once her family.

Although she felt reasonably safe knowing she continued to have the power to shrink or grow at her disposal, being this size was still quite nerve wrecking to say the least. Even trying to climb from the fluffy carpet to the tiles was a chore at her size as she was forced to jump and climb up onto it. But she knew that this mission was still easy to accomplish as long as she stuck to the side of the wall and didn't take any unnecessary risks like running directly under their feet just to save time.

This, however, turned out to more difficult as she first thought as because even after running twenty minutes she was now exhausted. All the exercise she had been doing the entire night had finally taken its toll on her as she felt a painful stitch form in her side. Stacy sat down by the wall to regain her strength and as she did so started to listen to the conversation that her mother and sister were having. It appeared that they were talking about their the mothers health and how she was working too hard with Kate even suggesting that she quit one of her jobs.

"I can't do that. I know that it isn't easy having to take care of the kids all the time but I can't just leave a job. We're barely able to afford the bills as it is and if i drop my working then-"

"I don't want you to quit a job just to help me with the kids! I want you to do it for your health. Besides, if you stopped working so much I'd be able to get a job as well and help pick up the slack as well. Even Emma wouldn't mind getting some work experience if it meant that you could come home."

Their mother smiled happily "You girls are so sweet, but i couldn't do that to you. It is my respons-"

"It is your responsibility to be here for the family! We aren't kids any more, we can help you. I am at an age in which i can move out, Emma is nearly an adult and we both need to experience work once in our lives. If we both got jobs would you promise to quit one of yours and spend more time with the family?" There was a long pause in which Kate sat and stared at her mother without even blinking, cup in hand, stone faced. 

Finally Jane gave a heavy sigh and hung her head, almost looking like she was about to cry. "I'm sorry. I can't imagine how hard it must be here without me. How frustrating it must be for the girls to be without a mother. Okay, if both you and Emma can get jobs which fill the gap in the bills then I promise to quit mine." Stacy's heart leapt as she heard this news, she couldn't believe that her mother might be coming home to stay.

"Well then, you better get on the phone and quit one job right now because Emma and I are already employed" her mother looked at her shocked "We have been talking together for a couple of weeks now and we both concluded that if we had jobs already then you wouldn't be able to say no. So Emma got a job at Subway and I now work at an office building helping with management. I was lucky that  actually got it it because they were only handing out three of these positions to people but i'm sure that after handling a bunch of children and few adult employees should be no problem."

"I ..." Her mother was speechless and just broke down into tears at what her daughter had just said. Her children loved her so much that they would go to such great lengths just to be with her "Thank you"

"Well, to be honest I did do it to be slightly selfish. Looking after my sisters is easy most of the times but lately it has been getting harder and harder. You see, Stacy's been going through some phases of adolescence which have made her nothing but rebellious. It isn't possible to hold a conversation with her without yelling and she refuses to listen. Be weary of her, o.k.?"

Stacy couldn't believe this. Was Kate trying to turn her own mother against her? How dare she!Lifting up the gun she pointed it at Kate and adjusted the dials to correspond with what she desired. Taking aim she fired a quick burst and watched the very slight shrinkage occur. It might not be noticeable straight away but she had just stolen roughly 2 inches from Kate's miserable height. Laughing to herself she suddenly froze when the two giantesses started to get up.

"Lets go tell the girls the good news" Kate said as she went to put the tea away.
"Sure. I can't wait to spend some time with the girls".

As they walked towards the steps Kate noticed that she was slightly smaller than her mum when she had always been about an inch taller. When she pointed this out to Jane she shrugged it off by saying "I guess even this old woman has still got some growing in me"

"Old woman, you're only like forty or something"

They walked upstairs and started knocking on doors, calling for the girls to come downstairs to hear some important news. Not knowing what to do, Stacy just stood there panicking. How was she suppose to explain why she is out of bed? The she came up with another idea which just might work if she did it correctly. Lifting up the gun she adjusted the settings and fired at her chest.

Chapter End Notes:

i might be able to upload one more chapter today but it's unlikely.