- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

So yeah, I've come back to writing. I had to take a break while I finished my exams but I have totally done them. Expect more writing =)

Stacy waited until her older sister and mother were upstairs and out of sight before pointing the ray gun at herself and firing. She immediately felt the effect as she began to grow, quickly reaching her normal height. Being a bit paranoid she felt her limbs to make sure everything grew proportionally before following her relatives up stairs. She made it in time to hear Kate asking about Stacy's whereabouts to her other, now very tired, sisters.

"Did any of you hear where she went?" Jane asked worryingly before Stacy decided to make her presence known.

"Hey, guys, I'm right here. Stop worrying so much" Stacy figured she could pull off this act and simply pretend she was hiding down stairs. It's believable enough, at least.

"Where were just now? I didn't see you come down stairs" Kate said. She was in her prosecution mood and looked as if she could already sense Stacy's deceit.

"I came down before you did. I was hiding behind the counter while you and mum were talking. I didn't want to disturb you guys."

"You were hiding behind the counter after you came down to the kitchen? Then why aren't you wearing your pajamas? Don't tell me you slept in those clothes." Kate pointed at the sweat pants and jumper that Stacy was wearing "I didn't know you slept in exercise clothes"

"I didn't want to change into my pajamas, jeez. Stop interrogating me in front of mum for Christ sake" Stacy knew that Kate knew she was lying. She only hoped that Kate would drop the matter already.

"Oh, really? You slept in those clothes? Then why are you covered in sweat? It's completely obvious that you've done some kind of strenuous workout"

"O.K, that's enough argument for one night" Jane said, putting her hand in front of her two daughters, separating them. "We have more important things to discuss which is why we have woken everyone in the middle of the night. Now, if you could all make your way downstairs to the table we can tell you the exciting news"

Jane didn't at all seem angry at the argument that her two daughters were having and instead seemed almost bemused. Possibly from the fact she missed her girls so much that the prospect of being with them filled her with joy. Once at the table she filled them in on the arrangement that she had made with Kate.

"So, because Kate and Emma have both gained jobs, I can now afford to quit one of mine and be home much more than usual. I will no longer be an absent mother to you girls" Jane was on the verge of tears when she said this but her daughters had no other emotion other than happiness.

The news that their mother might actually be home to be with them was indeed exciting and something they had dreamed about for many years. Stacy was particularly happy that she would no longer be ruled under her bossy sisters iron fist and for once would be able to feel the tender love of her mother.

Once this news had been delivered it was all too clear that the girls would no longer be able to go to bed as they were all too ecstatic. Seeing this to be true, Jane thought she should make something nice to eat to calm everyone down before sending them to bed again. Getting up, she headed over to the kitchen area to make milkshakes while the girls sat at the table chatting wildly.

Stacy was quite pleased when Emma walked past Kate and asked if she had shrunk or something, noticing that she looked about an inch shorter than she usually does. Stacy, of course, knew that Kate had indeed shrunk but averted her eyes and simply continued to smile. She was deep in thought when she quickly remembered something important that she had to do and was suddenly very aware how vulnerable she was.

She was thinking about how she had shrunk Kate slightly when that triggered her memory of the ray gun. In order to conceal it she had hidden it halfway down her pants and up her jumper and completely forgotten about it because of her happiness. But that wasn't even the worse of it as she also remembered the tiny occupants she had hidden inside her pants (her butt crack, to be exact) and knew she had to retrieve them.

Excusing herself from the table she rushed hurriedly to her room and locked the door behind her. She then immediately pulled out the shrink ray and hid it between her two mattresses in a way that it wouldn't be noticeable before turning her attention elsewhere. Looking down at her pants she felt a certain godlike power as she fully realized that there was an entire house and its family trapped within the flesh of her bottom.

Feeling giddy she slowly undressed until she was in only her shirt and underwear before getting her hands ready. She then slipped one hand down to open her undies and ease open her arse cheeks then slid her other hand between to remove her prisoners when a bolt of shock hit her. The house wasn't there.

She quickly started digging around the entirety of her cheeks and undies trying to find some trace of the microbe family that was suppose to be trapped there but there was none. Panic attacks struck Stacy as she began to think of where the bastards could have disappeared to. Could they have escaped? No, otherwise the house would still be there which means that the entire house must have been lost somehow.

How, how, how? Stacy was running through any possible conclusions when she heard a slight fart escape her anus which led her to a possible answer. Could they have been sucked up her arse? She did fall over earlier which sent her entire body flying so it isn't completely ludicrous to assume that a tiny object could have rocket up there without her knowing.

However, if this were the case then how was she suppose to get them out of there? She didn't want them trapped inside her bowels forever where she couldn't play with them. Well, maybe she did want Micheal to spend the rest of his life there but she definitely wanted to keep the rest of the family as pets. There was always the possibility that the house had fallen out somewhere and was trapped in the now gigantic world but she pushed that thought from her mind.

If they had fallen out then they would surely be dead through the simple processes of nature. Being killed by a twenty foot spider or carried mindlessly into an ants nest it didn't matter. if they fell out they were as good as dead. Stacy was pulling her pants back up when she heard a knock on her door.

"The milkshakes are ready" Her mother called "hurry up or Amy will pinch yours"

"uh, yeah, sure. Thanks mum"

The rest of the night was fairly quiet with the entire family sitting down at the table, drinking their milkshakes and exchanging happy conversation about what life would be like with their mother now home. Stacy, however, kept looking down at her gut as she tried to imagine what it must be like for the tiny family trapped deep inside of her.

When they had finally finished and everyone was once again sleepy the girls were once again sent to bed to sleep for the few remaining hours they had left. Before Stacy could shut the door to her room it was forced open by Kate who walked in and locked it, turning to face Stacy. She had a stern and determined look on her face as she stared down Stacy who was sitting on her bed preparing for sleep.

"So, where'd you go tonight?"

"What do you mean?"

"Don't give me that crap. I know you snuck out of the house tonight. That's why you're wearing those clothes and why they are dirty. That's why you are sweaty and were wearing shoes when we saw you. And that's why" She reached out and grabbed Stacy's arm "You have that scratch on your arm!"

"Let go, you psycho!" Stacy yanked her arm away and pulled down her sleeve, covering her mark "So yeah, maybe I went out tonight. I was only going for a run. So what?"

"A run?"

"Yeah, I was thinking of joining the athletics team at school so I've been going running every night"

"That's the worst excuse I've ever heard from you. Do you honestly expect me to believe it?"

"Well then what do you think I was doing?" Kate looked at her with a face that clearly showed she was trying to come up with an answer.

"I don't know. But I swear, if you ever leave this house that late again you'll be grounded until you move out, got it?"

"Oh, shut up! You're not the boss anymore! Mum is going to be home more so she'll be in charge from now on"

"Yeah, she will be. And do you think she'll take kindly to knowing that her daughter has been sneaking off in the middle of the night? You better wise up and get you act together" Kate's words were like hisses of anger and she turned and opened the door.

Once again Stacy was feeling the overwhelming urge to simply shrink Kate and crush her into oblivion but stopped herself again.

Once Kate was gone Stacy picked up her pillow and screamed her fury into it until she felt better. All she wanted was for Kate to leave her teh fuck alone and yet she always wants to make her life a living hell. Feeling the sneaking sense of drowsiness come over her Stacy decided not to get changed and went to bed in her dirty clothes.

The next morning came with a beautiful sun and cloudless sky which seemed to reflect the up beat mood everyone was in. With the news that their mother was going to be around more everyone couldn't be happier. However, Kate kept shooting Stacy dirty looks as the girls got ready for school. and their mother had left to go to her job and so the routine was the same as every morning. 

Because everyone was busy no one noticed the news on the television as it showed astonishing and terrifying images of a house that had mysteriously disappeared within the night. Local officers found no trace of what could have caused it except for the mysterious symbol which had been carved into the ground. This had led many people to assume ... alien abduction!

If Stacy had been watching the news then she would be wearing a marvelous smile as her plan was a complete success. The people had been fooled into thinking it was an alien abduction and would therefore never suspect anything that could possibly relate to her. However, she was getting her bag and exiting the house to go to school and didn't have time to view the consequences of her actions.

This didn't matter as the disappearance of an entire house and family was the talk of the entire school. Everyone had their theories and everyone was talking about Micheal like he was the most popular person in school. Some people would remark how he was a really smart guy while others would say that they thought of him as a good friend, all in an effort to gain some attention from others. They had apparently forgotten how they had teased him for most of his school life and instead he had become the legendary alien abductee.

Unfortunately, Stacy thought looking down at her gut, the truth was a little less splendid than being captured by aliens when in fact he had been imprisoned by her butt hole. Laughing to herself for most of the day she wasted her time in class waiting for recess rather than actually doing her work. When recess actually came around she found herself bumping into a friendly face which she had been missing for a while, Angela.

Angela and Tommy Parkinson were her best friends at school and were always prepared to get up to mischievous with her. Angela was a slacker like Stacy but Tommy, Angela's twin brother, was actually very smart for his age. Apparently Angela and Tommy had came down with the cold so they had missed school for several days and Tommy still wasn't over it. And so it was only Angela who sat down with Stacy to talk about the hot topic at the moment- Micheal.

"Oh, my god, have you heard any news about what happened to Munchkin?" Although this was Micheal's last name Angela actually meant it derogatorily.

"Nah, just the usual about how he was abducted and taken away somewhere." Stacy wanted to tell Angela about her gun so badly but didn't want to put her in danger. She trusted the girl with her life completely but felt she couldn't take the risk.

"I don't buy it. I mean 'aliens'? Come on! There has to be a better cover story than that, right?"

"Cover story?" Stacy looked up from her sandwich at Angela who was sitting atop the table staring at the sky "What do you mean?"

"I bet this is some kind of government conspiracy or something. Like a weapon that went wrong and now they are trying to cover it up with this story"

"But what about that symbol that was carved into the ground?" Stacy must have looked a bit panicked as her friend looked at her with a weird look. She couldn't believe that her friend had seen past her deception.

"Why are you so hell bent on this alien theory? You've never believed in aliens and always scoffed at people who did." Her friend kept looking at Stacy with piecing eyes

"Do you know something that I don't?"

This was it. She had to tell Angela. Keeping this secret from her might have been against their friendship but Stacy had told herself that it was for Angela's own protection but she refused to straight out lie to her face. Looking Angela in the eyes she lowered her voice and proceeded to tell her everything that had happened.

By the end of the entire explanation Angela's face was a cross between shocked, bemused and anger. "Do you really expect me to believe that bullshit?"

"It's true" Stacy said. She opened her bag to reveal the ray gun that was stuffed inside but her friends expression didn't change.

"So what? You bought a toy gun. That doesn't shit. I mean, come one. You really think I'm gonna fall for one of your lies"

"You Know I would never lie to you, Angela" Angela looked at Stacy as if she was trying to decided something important.

"Fine. If it's true then prove it to me" Angela had a happy smile on her face as she knew she had cornered her friend. She couldn't lie her way out of this, either she proves it or she's full of it.

"How? You want me to shrink something?"

"Not something. Someone. I want you to shrink Jasmine Tabitha"

Jasmine Tabitha was Angela's arch nemesis and they had hated each other for years. It was a rivalry that had spawned from their families feud as both families owned opposing companies. This feud had gone on long before either Angela or Jasmine were born but it still severely effected them.

"You want me to shrink someone? Are you insane?"

"I'm not the one who's speaking shit about a shrink ray. Besides, if your story is true then you've killed more people than what I'm suggesting you hypocrite"

Hearing this pulled some nerves with Stacy as it felt more like a dare than anything else. She looked away from Angela before turning back and agreeing to her demands.

"Fine, when do you want me to do it?"

"Right now. That bitch is heading for the bathrooms, perfect chance to get her" She was pointing over across the courtyard at the girls bathroom which Jasmine was indeed entering.

Breathing deeply, Stacy got up and began to walk to the toilets which actually surprised her friend a bit. She never expected Stacy to go this far to tell a lie but knew she would find some way to back out of it. Maybe the 'battery' in her 'shrink ray' would die. The two girls entered the bathrooms and Stacy was glad to see that only one stall was being used.

Putting her bag down on the ground she pulled out the ray gun and walked over near the stall with Angela right behind her, rolling her eyes. Although she was trying to look like she didn't believe her, the look on Stacy's face showed she meant business. Finally the toilet inside the stall flushed and the door was swung open with Jasmine emerging. She was about to scream in surprised at the two girls standing there before Stacy pulled the trigger and sending her down to the floor.

When she was done the now tiny Jasmine was only about 2 inches big and looked as if she was screaming for life. Stacy bent down and picked girl up with her fingers and held it up to Angela's face which still had a mocking expression but that was only because she was frozen in surprise.

"See, I told you" Stacy said matter or factly. "Now do you believe me?" She continued to hold the tiny girl on her flat hand right in front of her friends face. Jasmine looked as if she was trying to get Angela's help while Angela simply looked down at her in utter astonishment.

Finally her friend spoke ...

Chapter End Notes:

Wow, I forgot how hard writing was. Sorry if this story was a bit stale, I'm still getting into the groove of thing. However, this chapter has given me several new ideas for chapters so that's good. I was almost out of ideas.

Don't forget to comment to let me know what you think.