- Text Size +

"Wait!" You scream. Donna sighs and glares at you for delaying her plans.

 

 

 

"What is it now?" She asks.

 

 

 

This was all happening too suddenly. You finally realize that in a few minutes you will be dead, "I change my mind," You say.

 

 

 

"really?" Donna says, "After practically begging me to eat you, making me wait while you read that stupid paper, and wait in line while I could be scoring free drinks. Why does this always happen to me?" She hands you to the operator and stomps off, "And they say I'm a tease,"

 

 

 

"Wow, I didn't mean to inconvenience her by deciding not to die," You say. Your operator looks frightened.

 

 

 

"You really change your mind?" She asks. Her voice is barely above a whisper and she almost looks like she is near tears. You nod, "Can you keep a secret?" she asks.

 

 

 

"I, I guess so," you say.

 

 

 

"I need to know you can. I can loose my job over this," She says.

 

 

 

"Well, I don't want that to happen. Sure, I'll keep your secret," You say.

 

 

 

She bites her lower lip Her glasses have nearly fogged up, but you can still see the worry in her eyes, "I'm not supposed to tell the customers this, but there is no reversal," She sees your quizzical look, "All tinies that change their mind are resold and eaten against their will,"

 

 

 

"What? That can't be legal!" You shout.

 

 

 

"It is covered in the consent form, but almost nobody really reads it," she says, "I'm not comfortable with it, but there's not much I can do on the grand scale,"

 

 

 

"Well you've got to do something! I don't want to die!" You say.

 

 

 

"Don't worry. You won't, but you will be tiny for the rest of your life. I'm sorry," She winced when she said this almost like she expected you to lash out at her, but you were ok with this.

 

 

 

"I don't mind. If you can get me out, I can live with being tiny," You say. She smiles and sneaks you into her pocket. You land on another person.

 

 

 

"Watch it," He says. There are a handful of guys in her pocket. Throughout the night a few more are dropped in. By the end of the workday her pockets are straining as she heads out the employee exit. Nobody talks during the drive home. The people in her pocket are too scared and she's too tired. When she gets to her apartment you hear her talking with another woman.

 

 

 

"Everything go alright?" The other woman asked.

 

 

 

"I think so," She says.

 

 

 

"Think they suspect anything?" The other woman asks.

 

 

 

"Nah, enough of the girls take home a few treats that they won't miss a few here and there. It's a shame we can't save all of them though," You are grabbed from her pocket and placed on a kitchen table with the other guys. There are three other women in the room.

 

 

 

"Um, sorry for the inconvenience," The operator says as if she offended you by saving your life, "I'm Janice, and this is Isabella, Audrey, and Rebecca. We sort of divide up what people we can rescue and send them to good homes. You'll probably stay with one of us for a while. We can't save everybody, but we do what we can," This doesn't sound so bad to you or any of the others. While you didn't get to live out your vore dream, your new life as a tiny pet isn't all that bad.

 

 

 

THE END

---key---

  1. 1,2,3,4,5,105,104,121,9,20,24,75,78,83,86 END foot crush
  2. 1,2,3,4,5,105,104,121,9,20,24,75,78,83,84 END foot crush
  3. 1,2,3,4,5,105,104,121,9,20,24,75,77,82 END  foot crush
  4. 1,2,3,4,5,105,104,121,9,20,24,75,77,81,90,91 END butt crush
  5. 1,2,3,4,5,105,104,121,9,20,24,75,77,81,89,92,91 END butt crush