- Text Size +

You worm your way through the crowd of men in the bowl and make it over to your friend. The whole trip is more than a little awkward since none of you are wearing any clothes. A few guys are talking about the girls that almost ate them.  Locker room etiquette is very clearly in place, meaning everyone is being very careful not to look below the neck at anyone else.

 

“How you doing pal?” you say.

 

“Okay,” says Landon, morosely. “I met this really hot chick but she just wanted to eat me. I really thought I had a chance with here when I told her she could eat me. Of course, she actually wanted to eat me so it put something of a dampener on our relationship when I refused. She handed me back and I’ve been here for about a half an hour.”

 

“Yeah, they do that here. I backed out too. It was a pretty hot girl that-hey!”

A hand had reached down and picked both you and Landon up and placed you each in a bowl on a tray. You begin to think that standing so close to Landon may have made you an easy target for the waitresses that keep coming to the bowl to grab guys here and there. Well that’s good. It means that you’re on your way to be regrown.

 

Or at least you’re supposed to be. You and Landon are each dropped into a bowl. It looks suspiciously like the one the woman you saw upon entering the restaurant had with shrunken men in it. She had been eating those men too.

 

“Hey. What’s the big idea?” you ask the giantess who is carrying you on a trey. You’re surprised to see that it’s Tilda. “We’re not meant to be served.”

 

“Oh don’t worry. The bowl is so I can keep you guys from sliding off the trey as I walk around. We’re just going to stop off at a table while I unload these drinks.”

Placated, you and Landon wait patiently as Tilda moves through the crowd. The waitress arrives at a table where she puts down the trey.

 

“Okay ladies, let’s see. You had the red wine,” she says putting down a glass of wine in front of a beautiful brown haired woman. “You had the gin and tonic,” she says, putting a tumbler in front of a cute woman with short, blonde hair. “And you each wanted a shrunken man. Your second one,” she tells the pretty brunette as she places Landon’s bowl down before her. The giantess eyes him eagerly and even licks her lips. “And this one will be your first,” she says as she picks up your bowl. You lose balance and fall on your backside as she places your bowl before the blonde woman.

 

“Do you ladies need anything else?” Tilda asks politely.

 

“Help!” you hear Landon shout. “We’re supposed to be regrown to our normal sizes.”

 

“No I think that’s all we need for now thank you,” says the brunette.

 

“Wait. You made a mistake,” you yell, waving at Tilda. She doesn’t look your way.

 

“Great. Well if you need anything just let me know.” She turns on her heels and walks away. You have a sudden feeling of horror. You realized that you were not placed here by an accident. As far as anyone is concerned; the restaurant, Tilda and most importantly, the women whom you are sitting before, you’re food.

 

“So these are alive?” says the blonde, peering down at your curiously as she lifts her gin and tonic. As you noticed before, she is quite pretty although she stops just short of beautiful. She also has an English accent, which would be extremely charming under different circumstances.

 

“Very much so,” says the brunette with obvious relish.

 

“And they weren’t…bred to be food?” says the blonde.

 

“Nope. Real live men who agreed to be shrunk and eaten. They just backed out after they were shrunk. It costs too much to regrow them so they are just resold if someone turns them in.”

 

“Please,” you shout to your giantess. “I’m a real person like you. Don’t eat me!”

 

“This really is fabulous,” says the giantess. She reaches out a hand and pokes you with a finger, knocking you down. “He can talk.”

 

“Of course I can talk. Weren’t you listening? I’m a human being. Don’t eat me!” you shout.

 

The Englishwoman is giving you a nervous grin, like a schoolgirl contemplating a course of action that she knows is wrong but would thoroughly enjoy. “How did the first one taste?”

 

“They’re pretty good,” said the brunette. “I come here fairly often. A couple times a month or so. It’s always worth it, although the price is through the roof.”

 

“How do they feel going down?” asks the blonde.

 

“They tickle,” says the brunette.

 

“Really?” The Englishwoman sounding hesitant. 

 

“In a good way. Try it.”

 

“You first.”

 

“No!” you shout as the brunette reaches into her bowl. You see her lift up her hand, forefinger and thumb pinching Landon’s legs. He arms are windmilling about as he is brought up what to him is an incredible height.

 

“Whoa!” he shouts, barely audible to you at this distance. “Don’t eat me,” he cries as the beautiful woman leans her head back and dangling him above her mouth.

 

“I find that when you’re first starting out, they go down easier like this,” she says as she lowers Landon in.

 

Your friend disappears into the woman’s mouth. With her lips sealed, she looks at her friend. Then taking a deep breath through her nose, she swallows. Your friend Landon is gone.

 

“Ohh he tickles,” says the woman, reminding you that Landon is not yet dead, but going though physiological and physical torment.

 

“And I just do the same with this one here?” says the blonde woman, indicating you by tapping the side of your bowl with a well-manicured fingernail.

 

“No! Please!” you say as the woman looks down at you.

 

“Yup. Just swallow him down and enjoy the struggling.”

 

“It doesn’t hurt?” asks the woman.

 

“Not for you,” says the brunette with a sly smile.

 

“Rather shocking,” says the blonde as she reaches for you. You can’t climb the sides of the bowl so you try to avoid her fingers as best you can. This doesn’t last long. Soon you’re trapped, her fingers coiling around you, each one far more powerful than your entire body.

 

“Hang on, I’ll get my camera on video mode,” says the brunette.

 

Then you’re lifted upwards and nearly faint at how quickly you’re brought to eye level. White stars gather in the periphery of your vision for a moment before you blink them away with a few deep breaths.

 

“Never thought I’d eat someone,” says the pretty Englishwoman speculatively. She smiles at you. Then you realize that she’s looking past you. Turning your head you can see that the brunette now has a smart phone out and is taking a recording.

 

“We’re in Forbidden Dish. We’re in the club and we just ordered two unwilling guys. I already ate mine,” she narrates. “But this beautiful, English Lady will be enjoying her very first shrunken man.” She turns the phone so the camera lense is pointing towards you and your…you suppose ‘owner,’ is the right term since she can do whatever she wants with you. Odd, You’re owned by someone else, and you’re considered food.

 

“I’m still a little nervous,” says the blonde to the camera.

 

“Of what? You’re not the one getting eaten.”

 

“I know. I know. It’s just a new experience. I never thought I would actually eat someone. Alright little fellow. Are you going to cooperate?”

 

You realize with abject horror that she has directed those last two sentences to you.

 

“No. Please! Let me go!” you beg.

 

“Oh the poor little guy,” says the blonde, giving you a sympathetic smile that might have melted your heart had the circumstances been different.

 

“If you don’t eat him then I’m gunna,” says the brunette, still filming.

 

“I didn’t say I wasn’t going to eat him!” says the blonde defensively, bringing the hand that holds you closer to her face. “I just said that I felt sorry for the poor little fellow. He’s about to be my dinner.”

 

“I don’t want you to eat me,” you shout.

 

“Not sure if you could hear that,” says the blonde, more to the camera than her brunette friend. “He says he doesn’t want to be eaten.” To you she adds, “You heard my friend. If I don’t eat you she will. And this is my first time.”

 

“Quit stalling,” says the brunette unhelpfully.

 

“Right. In you go,” says the blonde. Her beautiful mouth opens and you are suddenly rushed forward.

 

Her mouth closes around you and you find yourself half in, half out, your waist and legs dangling as you kick and squirm, trying to back yourself out. Her teeth hold you fast and her wet tongue presses into your face and body.

 

You can faintly hear her friend say; “Suck him in,” just as your consumer does exactly that.

 

You’re pulled into her mouth. Your eardrums pop as you slide along the slick tongue, her full, soft lips closing behind you.

 

A moment later, she tilts her head. You’re pressed up and back, then down and the throat opens in a dark, morbid welcome to you, the woman’s food. Despite your struggling against the tide of the muscles propelling you down her gullet, you slide through easily.

The esophagus is a lot tighter than you expected. Hot, powerful muscles, slimy with saliva, force you downwards in a rolling massage of your body. It actually feels kind of good in a way, although you struggle against it, knowing where it will take you.

 

It doesn’t matter though. A few seconds later you are pushed into the stomach. The stomach has some solid bits floating about here and there, you can feel them as you tread water. They obviously weren’t ever human since the blonde made it pretty clear that you’re her first human she’s ever eaten.

 

You decide it’s probably a good idea to try to get out of the liquid and try climbing the stomach walls. This proves fruitless as the woman is sitting straight up so you don’t have an angle to work with and her stomach walls are nearly as slick as the esophagus.

 

You soon begin to see spots on your vision again as lack of oxygen takes its toll. A moment later you feel cold, alcoholic liquid drench you from above, swirling you around her stomach. You don’t have the energy to kick your way back to the surface. You begin to digest.

 

Epilog:

 

The blonde woman, whose name you never learned, shuts her eyes tight and shivers as you squirm on your way down her esophagus and into her stomach. “He tickles!” says the woman.

 

“Feels good right,” says the brunette.

 

“I don’t know. It feels weird.”

 

“You just ate someone!” says the brunette in a congratulatory tone.

 

  “A once in a lifetime experience,” says the blonde.

 

“Especially for him,” jokes the brunette.

 

They both start laughing and the brunette stops filming.

The blonde stays with her American friend for a few more days. They don’t return to the Forbidden Dish but instead visit some local historical sites, eat some tasty cuisine and even go to a play. The blonde woman gets a few more pictures and videos of her doing fun things in the city. When she gets home she posts them online.

 

The video she shot of you she posts under the caption:

“The random guy I ate while on holiday in the United States.”

Her friends ask her questions about how it felt to eat you. The woman always likes talking about eating you and how adventurous and uncommon an experience it was for her. She says it feels weird knowing that she ate another human being and won’t do it again but it was certainly fun. Because of her descriptions and your video, one of her friends makes a trip to the Forbidden Dish in the USA to try it out and two others go to the one in Germany.

 

As for you; you’re now a part of the pretty blond woman’s body. She doesn’t forget about you, but she doesn’t think about you often. When she does, it’s with a smile.

 

THE END