- Text Size +

You sit down across from Eileen.

“Hey. I wasn’t sure if you were going to come over here,” she says.

 

“I wasn’t sure myself. I’m a bit turned around with all this vore. It seems like everywhere I look some amazing looking chick is eating some tiny guy,” you say, looking around to punctuate your point.

 

“Well, never mind. We’ve found each other now and I’m feeling hungry.”

 

“Sounds good to me. Are you ready to shrink me down?”           

 

“As soon as you fill in the legal forms.” Eileen waves Tilda over.

 

“What can I get you guys?” asks Tilda.

 

“Another refill for me,” says Eileen, punctuating her statement by raising her empty glass, “and a legal form for him,” she points at you.

 

Tilda’s eyes hold your gaze for just a moment longer than necessary. “Coming right up,” she tells you. She seems annoyed that you didn’t ask her to eat you but there is no helping that now. A few moments later she returns with the paperwork. You fill them out absentmindedly as you listen to Eileen tell you about her hobbies. She likes things like ping-ping and playing the violin.

 

Soon enough you are done and you hand in the forms to Tilda. She points you both towards a shrink booth and you make your way towards it. You find yourself holding hands with Eileen, as if she was your friend despite having just met her.  She squeezes your hand reassuringly and gives you a radiant smile that looks like it’s straight out of a Crest Toothpaste commercial. It strengthens your resolve to go through with the shrinking. 

 

After waiting in a short line for the shrink room it is eventually your turn. You both enter. A pretty operator standing behind a control panel directs you to enter what looks to you like a human sized test tube with a door. It reminds you of the one of the transporter things from Star Trek, only behind a pane of glass.  The pretty operator locks the door behind you and walks over to what must be the control panel for the machine and grins at you.

 

“I can’t wait for this. Thank you!” calls Eileen.

 

“Hang on,” says the operator seriously. She turns to address you from behind the control panel. “Hey guy. This is your last chance to back out. If you say ‘no’ then you are under no obligation to be shrunk, despite having signed the form.”

You look back at Eileen. Worry that you’ll back out is written all over her face. You wonder if someone else has already backed out on her this evening. She’s too cute. You decided to go through with it.

You nod to the operator. She presses a button. The world goes white.

 

 You’re pretty disoriented for a few moments. Eileen digs you out of your clothes. She does her best to hold you steady but you’re still feeling extremely dizzy. When the world finally stops spinning, you find yourself lying on a table back in the booth where you sat down with Eileen. She is staring down at you, watching you intently. Everything seems so disproportionately enormous it’s almost as if you’re on another planet. You shake your head and look up at the beautiful Asian giantess.

 

“Wakey, wakey,” she grins. “I like my dinner conscious and fighting back as I gulp it down.”

 

“Wha?” you say, momentarily confused as you shake your head and try to get your bearings.

 

“I’m going to eat you,” she tells you, almost condescendingly. “You do remember, don’t you?”

 

 “Sure,” you say. “But boy that shrink machine disorients you. You should try it sometime just to see how weird it is.”

 

“I’d rather try you,” says Eileen, reaching out with one hand and picking you up by one of your feet.

You swing back and forth as she lifts you above her mouth.

 

[You panic]- [go to chapter 102]

[You’re down with that] [go to chapter 103]