- Text Size +

“Hey Eileen,” you say tentatively.

 

“Yup?” she asks.

 

“Can you um, put me down for a minute?”

She does so.

 

“What’s wrong?” she frowns down, concerned for your well being.

 

‘I’m not sure I want to go through with it,” you tell her.

 

An obliquitous grin appears on Eileen’s face. “Really?” she says slowly.

 

“Yeah. I think I may have changed my mind,” you say matter-of-factly.

 

“Well in that case,” Eileen looks around. “I think we may need a private room.”

 

Several moments later you find yourself on a table in a dimly lit room. There is a stripper pole there but Eileen has nestled herself down in a chair in front of the table upon which you’re standing, one leg crossed casually over the other. She shows no intention of using the stripper pole but you’re thinking less about that and a whole lot more about what she plans to do with you now that you’ve told her you want to be regrown.

 

“You know,” says Eileen leisurely as she brushes back some hair that had fallen into her eyes. She really is very cute, you think. “I never told you about the first guy I ate, did I?”

 

“No,” you say cautiously. “Why bring him up?”

 

“Because I really enjoyed him,” says Eileen. “Not simply because it was my fantasy to eat a guy alive but because it’s my fantasy to eat unwilling guys alive. Someone like you for example.”

 

Your pulse begins to quicken.

 

“Eileen,” you say. “You’re a beautiful girl. Surely you know that.”

 

“People say I’m cute,” she acknowledges.

 

“And I think so too, but it’s wrong to eat someone after they have withdrawn their permission to do so.”

 

“Oh I don’t know,” says Eileen. “The last guy I ate didn’t complain once he got to my belly.” She grins. You can’t help but notice how big her smile is compared to your entire body.

 

“I bet if you went back out to the club you would get a half dozen guys asking you to devour them,” you say. “Why don’t you try it?”

 

“Why don’t I? Because I would much rather be in here. Eating you!”

 

“No,” you say. “Listen to yourself. You’re not a monster!”

 

“I’m not a monster. You signed a contract that stated in very clear legal terms that I could swallow you. And that is exactly what I am going to do. You will leave here in my belly. Get used to the idea.”

 

You begin to shake from too much adrenaline. You could run, but where would you go? You’re the equivalent of twenty stories up on this little table.

Eileen uncrosses her legs and leans in close. “Little friend. I am going to eat you! You came up to me and asked me to eat you and now I am going to.”

 

“Please Eileen!” you say as she grabs you with one hand. You’re effortlessly lifted into the air.

 

“Down the hatch little buddy,” says Eileen. She opens her mouth wide. You’re terrified as you look down her tongue and even see her uvula dangling at the back of her throat. You don’t want to go back there.

 

“No,” you scream, fighting against the impossibly strong fingers that hold you and are slowly bringing you closer to your end; the beginning of Eileen’s digestive system. “Eileen,” you say. “Don’t.”

 

Eileen is breathing a little faster now. She is becoming excited as you approach her mouth, her big brown eyes on you. She is going slow, dragging it out for her enjoyment. Part of you wants her to just hurry it up and get it over with if she’s going to do it. 

 

“Please!” you yell as you pass her lips and teeth. You’re inside her mouth and the fingers release you and quickly withdraw, the mouth snapping shut after them.

“You can’t do this!” you scream as her tongue pushes you to the roof of her mouth.

 

“Mmm,” she says, practically rupturing your eardrums at the sound. You clamp your hands to your ears just in time as Eileen savors your taste, tossing you about her mouth as easily as if you were a helpless lump of food. You realize that is precisely what you are.

 

“No Eileen don’t!” you scream as you feel her preparing to swallow. Suddenly you’re pushed out back the way you came and fall into an open palm.

You take a shuddering gasp of cool air and look up at the pretty woman staring down at you. “You reconsidered?” you ask.

 

“No,” says Eileen, unable to keep a smile from her face. “I just wanted you to know that I’ll be thinking of you tonight. Thanks for making this vore experience so special. Now into my belly you go.”

 

Then she opens her mouth again. As quickly as you were expelled, you’re swallowed up by Eileen once more.

 

“Don’t!” you scream.

 

She gulps.

 

Down you go, screaming and struggling as her esophagus treats you like any other piece of food. You fight back of course but it’s useless. A moment later you’re propelled into Eileen’s belly.

 

This is it. This is where you have been trying to go all this time. And now you can’t think, can’t breathe. You can’t do anything but try to escape. You climb up the side of the woman’s stomach. She must be leaning back because it’s on an incline. You manage to get out of most of the liquid in the stomach, resting on the slippery stomach walls.

 

“Oh I can feel you moving in there,” says Eileen. “It feels really good. Don’t stop.”

 

 But you dare not move, lest you lose your footing and fall back into the liquid pool at the bottom.

 

“I said don’t stop!” says Eileen and the stomach suddenly echoes several times. You realize that she is patting her stomach.

 

You try moving your feet around carefully, trying to placiate the giantess who just made a meal of you but the stomach walls are too slippery for that. You loose your footing and slide down into the stomach juices.

 

“Ahh that’s better,” says Eileen as you slide downwards. You struggle to climb back up but you can’t. It’s too slippery and the angle of the stomach has become steeper, suggesting the Eileen has shifted position.

 

Your exertions would have had you breathing heavy, if there was any air to breathe. Unfortunately for you, you start to asphyxiate. Your struggles become weaker, then cease altogether.

 

“Aw well. At least he lasted longer than the last guy I ate,” you hear Eileen say to herself as you loose consciousness.

 

Epilog:

Eileen stands up, smoothes out her shirt. She smiles as she thinks of an entire tiny man still completely inside her belly, being digested.

 

“I really need to come here more,” she says. She picks up her purse and heads out the door. You’re still inside her stomach, digesting.

 

THE END