- Text Size +

You choose Kara,

 

You find her upstairs. She is busy waiting tables. You wait patiently as she serves three women several shrunken men and drinks. When she leaves their table you walk over.

 

“Excuse me but I saw you on the menu. I thought you might swallow me if you’re not too busy?”

 

“Okay,” says Kara. “That’s alright. Why don’t you go over to the bar and I’ll bring you the legal form and a drink. What would you like?”

 

You tell her and she bustles off. You watch her walk away. She definitely moves gracefully.

 

You sit at the bar and take in the atmosphere as you wait. You friends are nowhere to be seen but the place is packed with pretty girls so it seems reasonable that they each met someone.

 

Suddenly Kara is beside you with a legal form, a drink and a pen. You take a sip of your drink before settling down to read the legal form. Unfortunately it’s so full of clauses, legalese, addendums and sub paragraphs that it makes little sense to you. You start initialing and signing on the highlighted areas of the paper.

You finish up as you’re reaching the bottom of your drink.

 

“Ready there cowboy?” asks Kara, putting an arm around your shoulder. You nod.

 

 “Sure am.”

 

Her arm still around you, she walks you to the shrink booth. She seems surprise when you do nothing more than put an arm around her shoulder but otherwise keep your hands to yourself.

 

Once you are in the shrink booth she smiles sweetly at you. “Are you totally sure that this is what you want? Last chance to back out.”

 

You frown. Your heart feels like it’s beating somewhere in your chest. But it’s what you have wanted since you were a kid. You want to be eaten by a pretty woman.

 

“I’m sure,” you say.

 

A flash of white drowns out the world around you.

 

Kara digs you out of your own clothes and takes you to a back room. You’re waking up when you hear “Bang a Gong,” by T-Rex playing. You look up to see Kara dancing in her short shorts, her belly showing ever so slightly. “Get it on,” she smiles at you as she dances.

During an instrument solo she grabs you and opens wide. Her mouth comes towards you rapidly. You have enough time to think about what a pretty girl is eating you as you’re put inside. After a few seconds of tossing you around, you’re swallowed whole.

 

You’re moving down the esophagus when suddenly you’re awash in freezing water. Kara has taken a drink of water to help wash you down. At the end of the esophagus you’re forced through a ring of muscles and fall into her stomach.

 

It’s pretty empty in here. Kara obviously hasn’t eaten anyone buy you today. You feel the rhythm of her walking, or is it still dancing, as she goes back to work. You slowly lose consciousness in her belly.

 

THE END