- Text Size +

You go looking for Tilda,

 

You find her upstairs, waiting tables. She is even prettier than in her menu photographs.

You follow her to the bar. “I think they call it a ‘Self-conscious jiffy,’ says Tilda to a blond woman whom you recognize as Kim. You briefly considered being eaten by Kim instead of Tilda while looking at the menu but Tilda seems more your style.

“What’s a ‘self- conscious jiff,’ says Kim.

“That weird moment when you walk away from one of your customers or bend over and you hear the click of their camera going off.”

“Oh,” says Kim knowingly. “Hopefully it doesn’t end up of facebook later.”

“Probably wouldn’t be the first time. Hey, can I help you?” says Tilda.

It takes a moment for you to realize that the last sentence was directed at you.

“Hello,” you say. “I’m looking for you actually.”

“Need a drink?” asks Tilda. “Or are you looking for me to gobble you up?”

“I would like it, if you aren’t too busy,” you say.

“Too busy for you? Not a chance sweetie,” she smiles.

 

She brings you to a shrink room. On the way over and after Tilda’s assertion that it really is okay to touch now that you’ve signed the legal forms, you’re pretty free with your hands.  Her breasts are the perfect size for your hands. Her belly is firm and toned. You rub it a few times excitedly.

“Is there anyone in there right now?” you ask.

“There sure are. A few guys. One fireman from Detroit, two businessmen from China, a goofy college student and an extremely nice man from New Zealand. I liked the New Zealand man the best, although I think the firemen squirmed the most. I love it when guys squirm around in my belly. It’s like a massage.” She looks at you pointedly, indicating that she clearly wants you to wiggle in her stomach.

“I’ll do my best,” you tell her. “But of all those guys that you ate, do you remember any of their names?”

“Hmm. Well you have to remember that I eat guys one night a week so that adds up to a lot of people.”

“Do you think you will remember my name?” you ask.

“Sorry dear,” says Tilda, with an apologetic smile. “By this time tomorrow you’ll most likely be a part of my butt, which you seem pretty fond of.”

You’re hand is currently on her backside, which is extremely muscular, well shaped and moves under your hand in a graceful back and forth motion as she walks. It’s perfect in every way.

“I’ll be part of-” you stammer.

“Well probably. I did a lot of weighted squats and lunges at the gym today. I gotta keep looking good so people still want me to eat them.” 

You’re not sure how to react to this news but you’re spared from thinking of a response because you’ve arrived at the shrink room. At a gesture from Tilda, you enter what looks to you like a phone booth type machine.  It reminds you of the one from Bill and Ted’s Excellent Adventure. Tilda locks the door behind you and walks over to what must be the control panel for the machine and grins at you.

“Last chance to back out. Are you sure you want me to shrink you down?” she asks.

“For a gal like you, definitely,” you say.

“Aww. That’s sweet,” she says. Then she hits a button and the world goes white.

You’re pretty disoriented for a few moment. When Tilda digs you out of your clothes and takes you to a private room, she swings you a bit more than you’re comfortable with, which doesn’t do you any favors towards regaining your balance. When the world finally stops spinning, you find yourself lying on a table in a dimly lit room. The only other objects in sight are a digital juke box, a stripper pole and a chair with Tilda sitting in it, watching you intently. Everything seems so disproportionately enormous it’s almost as if you’re on another planet. You shake your head and look up at the beautiful giantess who is sitting backwards in the chair, looking at you.

“Are you feeling better, sweet one?” asks Tilda. “Some people are terribly dizzy after being shrunk. Do you need a few more minutes?”

By now you’ve collected yourself pretty well. “I think I’m okay,” you tell her, craning your neck back to look up into her pretty blue eyes.

“Good,” she grins. “Because you’re not going to want to miss this. Before we get started, did you have a song in mind for your last dance?”

Despite what you’ve told Tilda, you’re still coming to grips with your new size, the beautiful giantess before you and the fact that you’re going to be her dinner within a few moments. You have some favorite songs of course but given that you’ll live as long as your song lasts, all of them seem pitifully short. You can’t think of a single song that would be long enough to-

“How about I pick one for you? I have done this before after all. Relax and enjoy the ride. I’ll do the rest.” coaxes Tilda, clearly ready to move things along.

“O-okay,” you stammer.

Tilda winks at you and stands up, absolutely towering over you despite your perch on a table. You’re not quite as high as her hips. You watch her pull the chair away from the pole and walk to the juke box to program a song. Judging by the view you’re getting, the height of the table is exactly where you want it to be.  She has removed her pants and shirt and now stands with her back to you wearing what amounts to skimpy swim wear. Her “Man Eater” tattoo is visible and very sexy. Your eyes drift lower to a beautifully sculpted rear. On the top corner of the left cheek is a little green three leaf clover shamrock tattoo.

A song begins to play. It’s ‘Nightlife,’ by Green Day. Not exactly the last song you thought you would ever hear, but Tilda is right; she has done this before.  She moves neither with a natural exotic grace, nor the practiced skill of a dancer, but she knows how to move to excite a vore fan. She moves her hips from side to side so you can look at her firm belly. She even rubs it a few times as she sings along with the lyrics; “don’t be afraid boy to come inside,” Then she leans in close and licks her lips while eyeing you with those unwavering blue eyes.

 “Better make a move, before you get board if you wanna explore my vocal cords,” Tilda sings along with the lyrics. She opens her mouth briefly, so the light shines to the back of her throat and you get a quick preview of where you’ll soon be going.

Her breasts are straining the bra she’s wearing and are eye level with you. Each one is bouncy, perfect and as big as a house to you. Then she straightens up, turns around and moves her amazing looking butt from side to side in time with the music. It’s the nicest rear you’ve ever seen.

Tilda turns around and picks you up by one leg, dangling you upside down in front of her face. She licks her lips again and this time it looks more like an unconscious action rather than anything she’s doing for your benefit. Her eyes have shifted from soft and friendly to completely predatory.

She leans her head back and begins to slowly lower you into her waiting mouth. Looking down, you can see her full lips parting to reveal pretty white teeth and a pink tongue. Her throat is still in shadows, lurking somewhere in the darkness like a hungry predator.

 

“Wait!”  you yell. “Wait Tilda!”

“What?” she says.  “What’s wrong?”

“I don’t wanna’ die,” you whimper.

 “Ohhh,” says Tilda, giving you an emphatic expression. “That’s a bummer. It really is a bummer. The college student and one of the businessmen tried to back out on me too. I’ll tell you the same thing I told them.”

“What’s that?” you say, urgently. You’re willing to do anything to save your own, pathetic life at this point.

“Well, if I don’t want to eat you then I take you back to the kitchen to be cleaned, then put you in one of several bowls where we keep guys to be resold or eat them ourselves later. So either way, you’re getting eaten.”

“That’s not good news,” you blurt.

“Come on man. A second ago you were all hot for this. As your attorney,  I’d advise you to try to relax and get into the vore mindset again. I’m not taking you to be resold.”

“You’re not?” you say.

“No. I’m just going to eat you. I told you I work here so I can eat people on a regular basis. And I love unwilling guys. They squirm more. Now in you go!”

She leans her head back and dangles you over her mouth as she opens wide.

 

[Not much you can do except be eaten- Chapter 110]