- Text Size +

You go ask Rachael if she’s hungry.

 

You approach the pretty redheaded beauty. She has just directed a man and woman to a table in the restaurant.

 

“Hey,” she says as you approach. “What can I do for you?”

 

“Well,” you say. You feel totally self-conscious. “I don’t know if you want to…” you feel stupid. “But I was wondering…” it’s just as nerve wracking as asking someone to dance. “If you would like to eat me?”

 

“I’d love to,” says the red-head. “I’ve only eaten two guys tonight. And this one guy named Peter barely even wiggled in my belly. It’s like he was hardly there. Tasty though. Anyway, yeah. Let me get someone to cover the door for a moment. I’ll grab you the legal form while I’m at it.”

 

She walks off leaving you to look around the room. At a nearby table several women who are professionally dressed are eating from a bowl of men. You watch as a tiny man disappears between the lips of a blond woman.

 

“Hey,” says Rachael, startling you. You were so engrossed in watching the tiny man be eaten that you didn’t see her walk back. She hands over a disturbingly thick packet of papers. “Here is the consent form. Read it through, sign it up and come get me.” She gives you a grin that makes your knees go weak.

 

You barely read the long legal form. After signing everywhere you hand the finished product to Rachael. She files it away and then nods to another woman whom you also failed to notice. Her nametag says “Janice,” and she has taken Rachael’s usual position near the door.

 

The two of you walk to the shrink booth.

 

The girl behind the controls asks you to step into a booth that reminds you of something out of a low budget sci-fi movie. “Last chance to back out of being shrunk,” says the woman at the controls. “You’re doing this of your own volition and all that.” She is fairly attractive but looks incredibly board.   Beside her, Rachael gives you a reassuring smile.

 

“Um, yes,” you say. “I am sure that-”

 

A flash of white cuts you off.

 

By the time you get your bearings Rachael is carrying you to a back room. Her breasts are right before you and you can’t help but take a look as she opens the door to the private room and sets you down on a small table. A pole, lit by a light above it is also in the room.

 

Rachael walks over to a juke box and flips through a few songs.

 

“I know I’m supposed to let you pick the song you want,” says Rachael. “But the last guy I ate picked out “Comfortably Numb” by Pink Floyd. How can anyone dance to that? I’m going with ‘Pill,’ by Pink if that’s cool. I really like that song.”

 

She slides out of her jeans to reveal blue underwear and bra. She looks terrific.

She doesn’t wait to hear if you are cool with it, but begins dancing and singing to the music. It’s almost like a slightly more sexy karaoke bar.

 

Rachael bends close, opening wide. As she bends down to close her mouth around you, you notice that she has one crooked tooth. It looks cool though.

 

With a slurp, she sucks you into her mouth.

 

You can hear Pink shouting the last few lyrics of her song as Rachael swallows, forcing you into slick, slimy darkness.

 

The esophagus is warm and very tight. You almost feel claustrophobic but a moment later you fall through a ring of muscles and into the stomach.

 

Epilog:

Rachael hums along to the end of the song, one hand on her belly, enjoying the squirms from inside. That had been a delicious little guy she had eaten.

Walking out of the private room she returned to the entrance of the restaurant. She said ‘thank you’ to Janice who walked back to the bar. As Rachael sat down in her chair, two men walked through the door. Both asked for red bands.

“Have you ever eaten someone?” asked one of the men.

Rachael smiles as she feels your last squirm in her stomach. “Funny you should ask.”

 

THE END