- Text Size +

You play it safe and stay quiet. So does everyone else.

 

“Smart move boys,” says Megyn. “Not that it’s going to save you.” Turning back to the giantesses that have gathered around you she adds, “Ladies, please try to share.”

With that, she places a top on the Tupperware bin. You note that there are holes in it for air but not holes so large that anyone even at your diminutive stature could hope to escape through. The bin is lifted from the counter and the beautiful woman who owns the restaurant turns on her heels and walks off, carrying you before her stomach.

 

  The red headed hostess, the short black haired girl, the blonde woman and Lindsay each come closer to the bowl you’ve just been taken from. The only employee who seems to be absent is Danielle; the girl who shrunk you.

 

“Enjoy your snack, girls” you hear the blonde woman call over her shoulder.

 

“Oh we will,” calls the redhead. They begin to pick out guys in the bowl. Right before the woman who is carrying you rounds a corner, you see the red head put one of the guys in her mouth and swallow. 

 

Then things get pretty dull, or at least they would if you weren’t worried about the spine tingling fear of being eaten. She tosses the Tupperware bin in a handbag and everyone roughly jostles into each other. You all are aware that you’ll be ending up in the belly of the beautiful woman who is driving you to what is probably her home.

 

You’re listening to “Run, Baby, Run,” by Garbage. In the darkness of the car it’s almost impossible to tell people apart so finding Landon is a dubious proposition at best. Even if you could you probably wouldn’t be able to hear each other since your transparent prison is positioned near a speaker so all you can really hear is Shirley Manson telling you to “Run, run baby run!” which is exactly what you would be doing if you could.

 

 You lose track of time. 

 

Soon enough Megyn parks the car and carries your clear cage into a very pretty house. Looking down through the clear floor of the Tupperware you are somewhat surprised to see how far away the wood floor is from you. You hope Megyn’s grip doesn’t slip.

 

Looking back up a chill works its way down your spine when you realize that Megyn has taken you into a kitchen. The Tupperware bin is suddenly placed on a kitchen counter and the top removed.

 

Megyn is looking down at you and licking her lips. She is strikingly beautiful. Her blond hair is well styled, with just a few strands hanging in front of her blue eyes and high cheek bones. She has firm, well-proportioned breasts peaking out from her dress. Under the circumstances she is also terrifying. To her, you are nothing but food. 

 

“Don’t worry boys. This won’t take long. I haven’t eaten anything today. And you are the first guys I’ve had a chance to eat this week. It’s been a busy week” she gives a “what can you do,” shrug, then turns to ready a plate and a glass of white wine. Her turning away from you gives you a delightful view of her bottom in the dress she is wearing. Megyn looks good but you can’t muster enough of your libido to care. You know you’ll be dead soon.

 

You end up on a plate with three other guys. Megyn smiles at you with a wine in her hand. First she takes a sip of wine, then picks up the guy next to you, quickly tosses him in her mouth and swallows him whole. The whole thing took about two seconds.

Then she grabs you. The last thing you ever see is her mouth rushing towards you and closing around you. A moment later you are sliding down her gullet.

 

Epilog:

 

 Megyn thinks about you in her belly as she uses her vibrator a half hour later. Of course by then you are being digested along with three other people. The rest of the men, Landon included, are still in the Tupperware bin in the kitchen waiting for their turn. They won’t have long to wait.

 

THE END