- Text Size +

 

You glare up at Megyn.

“Alright lady,” you say. “It’s about damn time someone taught you some respect for others, bitch!”

 

Everyone stops and stares at you. Everyone. Megyn, the barmaids close enough to hear, the other guys in the bowl. Everyone.

 

“Well, that’s the end of him,” says Lindsay.

 

“Come here dear,” says Megyn, lowering her hand. Everyone else in the bowl shies away as you her fingers extend down before you. You’re hesitant at first but everyone is looking at you and you can’t back down now. You show real courage, (if not a serious example of natural selection) as you scramble up onto her hand.

She picks you up.

 

“You’re a brave little fellow,” says Megyn. “And for that you get rewarded.”

You’re placed into her shirt, between two breasts that to you are incredibly huge.

 

“Why didn’t you?” says one of the barmaids.

 

“He was brave. I admire that.” You can feel Megyn shrug as you see another man go by you, dangled by one leg and screaming, Megyn holding him between finger and thumb.

 

You look up and see the guy disappear head first into Megyn’s mouth. The guy is clearly struggling but she sucks him in effortlessly. Her breasts heave pleasantly upwards as she inhales. A moment later you see the bottom of her throat undulate and you know the guy has been swallowed.

 

“Mmm,” says Megyn, her hand tracing the man’s progress from the outside. When her fingers get to you they pluck you out from between her breasts. You’re lifted from your torso up over Megyn’s head. She slips you a casual wink as you pass by her face, her blue eyes tracing your progress over her head. Then she leans up and pulls your dangling legs into her mouth. They seal around your legs like an airtight vacuum and you feel your body slowly sucked in. you know she can pull you in faster but she is taking her time.

 

“Help!” you cry but the barmaids don’t appear inclined to help. One with red hair is even mocking you, saying “help, help,” in a whiny voice as you’re sucked further in. It’s terribly cruel but you have bigger things to worry about as Megyn’s soft lips encircle your tiny head. The last glimpse of the outside you ever have are the other men in the bowl. They are watching with rapt attention and look like they would help you if they could. Unfortunately, they can’t.

 

You’re sucked completely into Megyn’s mouth. She plays with you for just a few seconds, you begging for mercy all the while. Then she swallows.

 

Your propelled down what feels like a waterslide. It almost reminds you how much you once wanted this. Besides Megyn’s hot. But the fear has gripped you and it’s not letting go.

 

You plummet into her stomach. You do your best to stay out of the liquids but that is pretty much a lost cause given the slick stomach wall and how it is churning the stomach contents; namely you and the other guy. You are struggling against each other, both keenly aware that you are food for the same woman.

 

You don’t live long enough to feel the arrival of several other men whom Megyn eats when she gets home. 

THE END