- Text Size +

 

You decided to go find Danielle.

 

You find her behind the bar, serving drinks. She is turned sideways from you and her “c” shaped backside is sticking out from her hips.  You approach as she pops the top off a beer and walks it to a guy down at the end of the bar. You can’t tell if she’s walking normally or she’s putting some extra roll into her hips, but either way, she looks good.  She comes to a halt before the man who ordered the beer and exchanges a few polite remarks with him before walking back your direction. You quickly bring your eyes up to meet her gaze although you suspect she caught you looking at her rear. 

 

“Danielle?” you say. 

 

“What’ll it be?” she asks you as she comes to a halt before you, one hip cocked to the side. 

 

“I was wondering if you had any room for me,” you say, pointing to her belly button, just visible under the extremity of her t-shirt. The T shirt is purple and has the words “Forbidden Dish, New Year’s Eve 2012 Bash,” written across the front, with a picture of a feminine hand holding a tiny figure up to a woman’s lips below that. 

 

Danielle leans in over the bar and whispers in your ear in a throaty purr. “Hun,” I always have room for a guy willing to get in my belly.” 

 

You ask for your favorite drink, which Danielle adds a little extra liquor to. You shotgun the surprisingly strong drink, and then quickly sign the forms she’s placed in front of you. Danielle gives you a wink, licks her lips and slides the paperwork into a nearby folder.

 

She signals to a girl with purple hair to watch the bar. The girl winks at Danielle and says “have fun,” as you and she walk towards the shrinking booth arm in arm. 

 

“So, you have a really nice ass,” you say. It must be the alcohol talking. Normally you would be a bit more tactful than that. You reach down and feel her prominent rump for yourself. It’s firm, muscular and amazing.

 

“So I hear,” says Danielle with a roll of her eyes. “But if it means that’s what’s attracting you to be my mid-work snack, then I’m glad you like it.”

 

“Nice boobs too. And belly, and face, and hair and everything else... I can’t wait to be a part of you,” you say, trying to sound suave. You sound spectacularly shallow, even to your own ears. But the drink is kicking in and the fact that you will soon be inside this girl and living out your fantasy makes the whole experience surreal.

 

“You’re so sweet,” says Danielle, although her expression says otherwise.    

 

You soon find yourself in the shrink room. You stumble into the shrink machine, thinking to yourself that you probably had too much to drink too quickly, especially considering the extra strength drink Danielle treated you to before you walked in here. Maybe that explains why you were somewhat shallow with Danielle just now. 

 

“Are you sure you want to do this?” asks the operator behind the controls.  Danielle is standing next to her, arms crossed and looking at you somewhat condescendingly.

 

“What the hell,” you say. You’ll have to apologize to Danielle for being rude earlier. She seems to have taken it poorly. You can explain that you probably had that last drink a bit too fast and it’s hitting you all at once. Maybe you could ask her about what she wants to talk about for a while before she eats you. Maybe that’ll get her to warm up to y-

 

A flash of light momentarily blinds you. When you come to you are staring at Danielle’s belly, moving rhythmically side to side as she walks... somewhere. 

 

You hear a door open and Danielle walks into a room lit by a red overhead lamp. She places you on a table and then walks over to a jukebox. You look at her ass again. It’s muscular and graceful and perfect. You can’t wait to watch her dance.  

 

Still, the reality of the situation is beginning to hit you. This is the room in which you are going to die. You’re going to be swallowed alive. You’ll be digested. And that will be the end of you. What’s not absorbed into Danielle will leaver her through that beautiful...

 

“I hope you don’t mind. I’m going to pick out the song that I- Hey! Adela, what are you doing?”

 

Danielle is looking at the door to the room that she had forgotten to close. Outside the girl with the purple hair is walking by, looking incredibly attractive. In her hands she is holding two tiny men. 

 

“Oh hey Danielle,” says the girl who is apparently named Adela.  “I was watching the bar but this one guy wanted me to eat him but I have to eat him right away or he would have asked Tilda.  I had already picked out this other guy out of the bowl so I just thought, why not eat them both?”

 

“Who is watching the bar?” asks Danielle sternly. “I know it’s not Lindsay because she was surrounded by a group of guys when I left.” She looks upset, although you’re still looking as much at her butt, flat abs and chest as you are her pretty face. 

 

“Oh, I dunno. I’m sure Tilda and Kara will take care of it,” says Adela. 

 

“Tilda and Kara are waiting tables. Their job is not to work at the bar,” says Danielle tiredly, as if she has explained this before. 

 

“I’m going to go swallow these guys down and then I’ll get back out there. Just gotta give them a dance first. They requested ‘Freak Like Me,‘ by Hailstorm. I love that song and really wanna dance,” 

 

Danielle sighs. “Go on.” 

 

“Okay! See you later Danielle,” says Adela, waving enthusiastically with one hand, making the man she holds in it look a little green with motion sickness. Then she disappears.

 

“I swear that girl needs a babysitter,” Danielle says to herself. Then she turns towards you. “I guess I’m going to have to make this quick.” She picks you up and walks back out the door. “Generally I try to do my best to dance for my meals but I really don’t have time tonight. Besides, you were staring at my ass a lot already as I was walking around behind the bar. Also you were pretty impolite so I guess we’re just going to skip the dance and I’m going to enjoy eating you. I hope you like the ride,”

 

All the while, Danielle has been walking back out towards the bar. The music level has been steadily increasing as she does so and now you can barely hear her over the sound of  “I Fought the Law,” by The Clash.      

 

“Hey Danielle. Can you hang on? I’m not so sure I want to do this anymore,” you say. You’re feeling somewhat dehydrated. You really should have asked for a water before you were shrunk. 

 

Danielle isn’t doing you any favors either. She’s moving you about really quickly and-

 

As you look up towards her you realize that she’s opening her mouth and bringing you towards it at what seems like a terrific speed. 

“Wait!” you scream as she tosses you in. You know she must not have heard you over the deafening music. You take a deep breath to scream again, sure that she’ll be able to understand you now that you’re in her mouth. 

 

Unfortunately all you get out is “Oooof!” as her tongue presses you to the roof of her mouth and she gulps you down in one easy swallow.

 

The esophagus is slick, stiflingly close on all sides and pitch dark. It squeezes you forcefully down, deeper into Danielle. You wish you could go back up but you’re pressed downwards. You are pushed uncomfortably hard into a knot of powerful muscles, which suddenly relax, dilating to let you slide easily between them. You feel the muscles begin to contract as your legs slide through, although you slip between them before they can completely close. 

 

You fall into a liquid mush. Even in your half inebriated state you know that you’re in Danielle’s belly. You’re in real trouble and you know it. After a lifetime of wishing to be exactly where you are now, you have a good idea of what happens to things inside someone’s belly. 

 

You try to get to your feet in the pitch darkness, using one hand to steady yourself against the slick stomach wall that gives slightly as you press on it. You’re thrown onto your ass as a rhythmic rocking motion begins. It reminds you of the very same motion that you felt when Danielle was walking to the private room.

 

You realize that Danielle must be walking somewhere. 

 

A startlingly loud gurgle sounds all around you and the liquid in which you’re half submerged bubbles. You realize that it’s Danielle’s stomach, working on digesting its contents, which now includes you. 

 

You slosh around, feeling the stomach walls with your hands, trying to find a more inviting angel to climb out of the water/acid mix and prolong your life for whatever time you can. The situation is made even more bizarre by the fact that you can still hear the muffled sounds of “I Fought the Law,” coming from outside.  As you move along in the darkness of the beautiful woman’s belly, your foot catches on something and you fall into the smelly liquid. Spiting out vomit, you feel around for the object you ran into. You come across a large mass floating in the water. Using both hands you try to determine what it is.

 

You soon realize that it’s a body. This is someone who became a snack for Danielle tonight, just like you did. The only difference was that he was eaten first. Soon enough, you’ll end up like he did; lifeless and floating in Danielle’s stomach as she digests you while pouring drinks, eating other guys and not giving you a thought. 

 

Even thought it’s what you always dreamed of, even though you got yourself into this mess, you can’t take the idea of ending up like that. You shove the body away from you and swim for the far side of the stomach, the delicate rocking of stomach continuing as Danielle walks this way and that to the sound of “We Can’t Stop,” by Miley Cyrus. The music must have switched songs, you reason to yourself. 

 

As you swim across the stomach, another gurgle occurs, causing bubbles all around you. You swim into another body, this one feeling much further along the digestive process. He, whomever he was, was possibly brought to the surface from the gurgling stomach. Either way, the thought sickens you. There’s no telling exactly how many people are in her stomach with you. The thought is a creepy one.

 

You swim around the body and come into contact with the far side of the stomach wall. You reach out with your feet for a place to stand but don’t find one. This side of the stomach is deep, or perhaps she is cocking her hips again and putting the bottom of her stomach out of your reach. You remember how sexy she looked with her hips cocked. Her cute bare belly looked irresistibly inviting. Her firm buttocks were perfectly shaped. Her beautiful hair framed her perfect face. 

 

As you tread water, you begin to notice a burning sensation. You try to inhale the smelly air in the stomach. Whatever gasses are in here aren’t breathable though. You’ve been in the stomach a good two minutes now and you could really use a fresh breath of air, but you’re not getting it. 

 

You’re consciousness begins to fade as the world seems to turn sideways. The last thing of which your rapidly dying brain is aware is another human body sloshing over you as gravity pulls you and everything else in Danielle’s stomach, in another direction.

 

Epilog:

 

Danielle leans over to slide open the freezer door on the floor and pull out the beer a new patron just ordered. The patron takes this chance to get a look at Danielle’s butt.

 

She straightens up, and hands the beer over to the man. “Here you go,” she smiles, cocking her hips to one side in an undeniably sexy manner. The man at the bar takes a swig of his beer, eyeing the flat stomach that is just visible under the shirt that reads; “Forbidden Dish, New Year’s Eve 2012 Bash,” complete with a woman’s lips opening to admit a guy.

 

“Don’t suppose you’re hungry,” says the man.

 

“I have room for more,” says Danielle. Then she burps and pats her stomach.  

“Excuse me,” she apologizes as she grins sheepishly at the man, “ Previous customers,”

 

THE END