- Text Size +

14 Bwok Bwok Bgawk!

 

 

 

"Noo!" You scream. Your survival instincts have won out over your libido. You don't care how hot she is, you don't want to die, "I change my mind! Don't eat me," Donna sighs and hands you to Martha.

 

 

 

"Will you take this back to the wait staff? I've got to get this one shrunk before the other one wears off," Donna says taking the other guy by the hand. He stares at you now looking like he has his own doubts. Donna doesn't wait for Martha's response. She's already long gone as Martha smiles down at you.

 

 

 

"I guess I look like a wuss now, but I just panicked," you say.

 

 

 

"Oh no. I understand completely. It must feel awful to be eaten. I don't know why anybody would want it," Martha says as she gets up from her chair. Her breathing sounds like it's catching as she clutches you against her chest between her small breasts.

 

 

 

"Why couldn't Donna just take me? She was heading to the shrink booths," You ask.

 

 

 

"She didn't want to have to wait in two lines," Martha says with a shudder, "I don't mind. Really," Her pace quickens and she begins to skip. She walks past the shrink booth lines and waves to Janice, who stares sadly at you for some reason.

 

 

 

"The booths are that way. Where are we going?" You ask as she heads down a hallway full of doors. She begins to hum softly ignoring your question. Many of the doors have lit occupied signs over the knobs. You can hear music playing, moans of pleasure, and horrible cries for help just beyond many of them. You don't have a good feeling about this, "Martha?"

 

 

 

She finds a door with a green light that says vacant, "Ah, here we are," She opens the door, slips in, closes it, and quickly locks it. You are now in a room with a single light, cement floors, a table, a jukebox, and a seedy looking couch. There is a stripper pole in the center of the room. Martha's free hand keeps grasping the hem of her skirt and squeezing, like she's trying hard to hold back. She looks down at you and smiles. Her cheeks are flushed with arousal. The light glares off of her glasses making it impossible to see her eyes.

 

 

 

"Please take me back to the booth," You manage.

 

 

 

"Yeah. I don't know why anybody would want to be eaten," She says wiping off drool, "It sounds horribly painful and scary. Some people are just crazy I guess," She walks over to the couch and lays down, holding you tight between her small breasts, "I have no interest in them," You can't see down but her other arm is reaching behind you. You hear the snap of elastic and her breathing becomes even heavier, "Don't look down there," She says bringing you to her face, "What's happening up here is far more important to you. Besides, that's just rude," She draws her tongue over your body and shudders. Her body starts to rock and now her breathing has become quick and sharp.

 

 

 

"I changed my mind! You can't do this!" You yell.

 

 

 

"Do what? I'm not doing anything," She says as she lowers you into her mouth and moans around you. You try to hug against her tongue as your feet dangle over her throat. She simply rubs it against the roof of her mouth until you let go and then swallows.

 

 

 

You plunge feet first down a tight dark space before you can scream. You have to fight to keep from being winded by the pressure. Your arms are forced above your head and feel like they are going to be pulled out of socket, and your legs are held tight together. The moisture of her saliva makes the sliding motion smooth. There's just no way to stop your descent. You land with a plop inside her stomach, which doesn't feel they way you expected. You thought it would burn right away, but instead you landed in a thick liquid with granules all in it. The liquid quickly filled all available space and your tomb began to move and shake. You could still hear the sounds of pleasure muffled by flesh, but fairly loud on the outside as you pounded on the nearest wall trying desperately to find a way out. You knew you had to eventually take a breath even if you were surrounded by liquid. You gasp and draw in some of the minty bile around you before you black out, never to wake up again.

 

 

 

THE END

---key---

If you’re here for one of the crush related deaths (or are trying to avoid them because you don’t like that sort of thing) they are located in the following ending choices

 

  1. 1,2,3,4,5,105,104,121,9,20,24,75,78,83,86 END foot crush
  2. 1,2,3,4,5,105,104,121,9,20,24,75,78,83,84 END foot crush
  3. 1,2,3,4,5,105,104,121,9,20,24,75,77,82 END  foot crush
  4. 1,2,3,4,5,105,104,121,9,20,24,75,77,81,90,91 END butt crush
  5. 1,2,3,4,5,105,104,121,9,20,24,75,77,81,89,92,91 END butt crush

 

considering most choose your own adventures are about survival and this one is about trying to die, I don’t know what is considered a happy or a sad ending. I guess we’ll have to go through it to find out. What else? Oh, if you are visiting from Deviant art and don’t have an account here, feel free to comment under the image on Deviant Art, or make an account with giantessworld. It is the absolutely most impressive collection of giantess stories I’ve seen, and they are all tagged, so you don’t have to wander into something you don’t like. It’s a great place and if you like our stuff, you’ll find plenty to love here. There, maybe the commercial plug will excuse the padding. I hope I hope I hope. Well, here goes. Hopefully, I don’t have to do this too often. The powers that be might not like it.