- Text Size +

After steady deliberation over the menu, you decide that out of all of the servers, Janice seems the nicest and least fake. She looks like she'd be the best of both worlds. Neither too professional or too amateurish. You don't want bells and whistles, but you want somebody with experience. You call Jacky over to your table.

 

 

 

"Do you know where I can find Janice?" You ask.

 

 

 

"Who?" her brow furrows. You show her the page. She still looks puzzled, "I think she quit like a year ago or something,"

 

 

 

"It says she started about six months ago on the same day you did," you say. A light goes off for her.

 

 

 

"Oh yeah, the operator. I didn't know she was on the menu," She stares at you quizzically, "Her?" you nod, "She should be back in the booth room operating one of the shrink machines. Seriously, her?"

 

 

 

"Yeah, why not?" You ask.

 

 

 

"Well if that's your choice," She says, "Will that be everything?" You nod, she tells you to have a good night and moves on to her next customer. You get in line at the booth and make your way into the room. Despite the crowd, there seems to be only one machine running for the first floor. You walk into the booth room and stare at the machine. It's hard to believe such a simple looking thing could cause such a stir.

 

 

 

"Welcome to Forbidden Dish. My name is Janice," She materializes out of the shadows and nearly startles you out of your skin. You jump, then smile as you recover.

 

 

 

"I was looking for you actually," you say. She looks about as startled as Jacky.

 

 

 

"Me? Why?" She brushes her hair from her face. She's actually quite beautiful, albeit, under presented.

 

 

 

"I saw you on the menu and decided that I want you to eat me," You say.

 

 

 

"Really?" You'd assume you told her you could fly and punch through walls the way she was staring at you, "Well, ok. First y,you have to sign these papers. She grabbed a stack of paper and a pen from inside a large cabinet. Most of it doesn't make sense to you, so you treat it like the user license agreements and just sign where appropriate. When you are done you hand it to her. She blushes, "Right this way," She taps one of the other servers. If your absolute memorization of the menu serves you right it is Lindsay, "I, um, have a customer. Could you watch the booths while I'm, um, occupied?" Her voice trailed off at the last. Lindsay didn't seem to hear her at all. A customer approached her and she walked away with him, "I guess we'll just go then," She tells you giving an apologetic smile. She puts you in the booth.

 

 

 

"Have you ever done this before?" you ask.

 

 

 

"Shrink someone? All day every work day for the past six months," She says.

 

 

 

"No, I mean eat someone," you say.

 

 

 

"Oh," She blushes again, "Once," That's all she says before pushing the button and gasping. When your vision clears from the flash you are staring up at her already tall figure. She ducks down and cups you in both hands, "I'm sorry, I was supposed to ask you if you were ready first,"

 

 

 

You are still disoriented as she gently carries you to the nearest vacant private room. She goes in and locks the door behind her. The room has a table, a stripper pole, a jukebox, and a few wooden chairs.

 

 

 

"I'm sorry. I'm not a good dancer," She says, "Are you ready?" She looks as nervous as you are. That's it? Reality hits you. If you do this you will die.

 

 

 

[try to back out] [go to chapter 18]

 

 

 

[you're ready] [go to chapter 17]

 

---key---

 

If you’re here for one of the crush related deaths (or are trying to avoid them because you don’t like that sort of thing) they are located in the following ending choices

 

  1. 1,2,3,4,5,105,104,121,9,20,24,75,78,83,86 END foot crush
  2. 1,2,3,4,5,105,104,121,9,20,24,75,78,83,84 END foot crush
  3. 1,2,3,4,5,105,104,121,9,20,24,75,77,82 END  foot crush
  4. 1,2,3,4,5,105,104,121,9,20,24,75,77,81,90,91 END butt crush
  5. 1,2,3,4,5,105,104,121,9,20,24,75,77,81,89,92,91 END butt crush