- Text Size +

Adela sounds like the perfect choice. She has that manic pixie dream girl quality that would be exactly what you need to fulfill your fantasy. You call Jacky over, "Um, where would I find Adela?"

 

 

 

"She's normally upstairs in the club on the weekends. With the bright colors she wears she should stand out in the strobe lights," She says, "Have fun,"

 

 

 

"Thank you," You say before heading upstairs.

 

 

 

"Any time," she says with a wink as she heads over to another table where a woman has a complaint about her tiny man. You don't stay there to find out what it is though.

 

 

 

It's like a completely different world upstairs. The light is dim except for strobes and blacklights all over the place. You notice that your red band glows like a beacon here. You are unable to see Rob anywhere, but Landon is walking with his hand firmly placed on a leggy server's backside, "Yo, over here!" He yells over the music (Hall and Oates "Man Eater") You walk up to him, "Have you met Danielle?" he asks introducing you to his new "girlfriend" You both exchange pleasantries for a while.

 

 

 

"Where's Rob?" You ask.

 

 

 

"Oh he went that way with some girl named Lindsay," Landon says, "Anyway. I'll see you around," They both walk toward the back of the club. You take a moment to look at your surroundings. There are women and men dancing everywhere. Women with blue bands on their wrists have their arms over the shoulders of men with red bands on as if to say "Back off, he's mine!" you somehow believe it won't be difficult to find an interested girl. The music changes (Ke$ha's "Cannibal") and a woman jumps up on the stage. She has purple hair and a green band. Her general paleness and her bright hair and clothes make her positively glow. She is wearing a form fitting yellow t-shirt that says "I EAT MY ADMIRERS" in pink letters and transparent yellow pants that only become opaque in the crotch. She begins to dance slowly, gyrating her hips in expert rolls. Each time she arches her back her belly peeks out ever so slightly.

 

 

 

It takes you a few seconds to realize that it is her! You approach the stage and watch her dance until another server trades out with her at the end of the song. As "Delicious Bran" by Who Bit Fluffy? plays, the two of you meet eyes. She smiles and leans in close, "You're Adela, right?" You ask.

 

 

 

"That's me. You want a room in the back?" she asks. You nod, barely able to speak, "Come on then," She grabs your hand and brings you over to the bar. She ducks down on the other side of it digging through a stack of papers. You take the time to admire the view. She has a tattoo just above her butt, but you can't make out what it is in the dark. She sways pleasantly as she searches before popping up with a pen and a stack of papers, "Just sign here, here, and here, then initial here, and we'll be on our way," She says. She never seems to stand still the whole time. You glance at the papers but it is too dark to really read them, so you sign the highlighted areas and give the sheets to her. She files it somewhere under the bar then comes around to you and grabs your hand again. You struggle to keep up, but she hasn't even broken a sweat. She brings you back to the booth room and finds an empty shrink booth, "Just hop on in and we'll get started," She says.

 

 

 

Hesitantly, you comply. While you have wanted this for a long time, you are getting butterflies just looking at the machine, "Is it dangerous?" You ask.

 

 

 

"Not at all. I do this all the time," She says, "Ready?" You are doubtful, but you hear her stomach growl and watch her rub it, "I sort of skipped lunch today. You'll be a well appreciated treat," You get so lost in your fantasy staring at her tummy that the flash from her pushing the button nearly blinds you. The next thing you know she's gently picked you up and is walking down the hall. Along the way you see Danielle walking toward the two of you. She looks disappointed. After forcing yourself to pry your eyes away from her dangly belly button piercing, you notice Landon is in her hand. He looks scared and embarrassed.

 

 

 

"Another one back out on you?" Adela asked.

 

 

 

"Yeah, and the one I ate earlier has already stopped. I was really hoping for some double action," Danielle says. Adela's stomach growls again.

 

 

 

"Can I have him?" Adela asks, "Please don't make me go all the way to the bowl,"

 

 

 

Danielle sighs, "I don't believe you. You make it a point to only buy 'cruelty free' products, yet you'd do this," You could tell that they'd had this argument many times before, "And to think, everybody here calls me the hippy," With a defeated look, Danielle hands Adela the whimpering Landon and walks away.

 

 

 

"Yay, goodie," Adela says making her way to the nearest vacant private room.

 

 

 

"Couldn't she have taken him back more easily?" You ask.

 

 

 

Adela closes and locks the door. The sign goes from green vacant to red occupied. She then places both of you on the table, "Yeah, but then one of the other girls would've gotten him first and I'm starving," She said rubbing her belly.

 

 

 

"But I thought you said he changed his mind," You say. Landon nods.

 

 

 

"I did. She said she was taking me back to be regrown," Landon said.

 

 

 

Adela picked Landon up, "But that would be really selfish of you considering how hungry I am. Don't you want to be nice and help me out? I'd really appreciate it," Landon started screaming and Adela quickly stuffed him into her mouth. She picks you up while savoring him and smiles at you like nothing's wrong. After a few seconds she swallowed hard, "I hate it when they scream like that. Why do they have to be so mean? Don't they know that hurts my ears?"

 

 

 

"You just murdered him and you're worried about your ears?" You yell.

 

 

 

"I didn't murder him silly," She giggles, "He's still alive and giving me a thank you massage as we speak. I guess he changed his mind again. They always do,"

 

 

 

The realization that she sincerely believed what she was saying fills you with more horror than you can put into words. How many unwilling men had she sent to their death? Why hadn't management done something about it? You don't have much time. You have to say something before Landon dies, "Listen, Adela, this is very important,"

 

 

 

"Well, I guess since you already got a dance out there, I can just eat you now and get back to the floor. If I don't get about five more I'll have to cook when I get home," She says as she shoves you into her mouth. You try to cry out, but her tongue presses against your face as she savors your flavor filling your mouth and lungs with saliva. You cough and try to right yourself, but her tongue snakes under you and propels you to her throat headfirst. It feels like being sucked through a vacuum full of jelly. The remainder of the sweet, precious air you had managed to retain after your saliva bath is squeezed out as you land with a crack, headfirst, on top of Landon. For a second you actually saw something despite the complete darkness. Unfortunately it was only stars fluttering by. Without being able to see, you both tangled together trying to get free before pushing away from each other and fighting against the stomach walls. You feel a slow tingling burn all over that only grows worse as time wears on. Since you two are the only contents of the stomach beside the acid, you are knocked together several times before you pass out and her highly efficient digestive system makes good use of you.

 

 

 

THE END

--- end---

You have met one of the story’s ends. Feel free to start again and try a different route.

If you’re here for one of the crush related deaths (or are trying to avoid them because you don’t like that sort of thing) they are located in the following ending choices

 

  1. 1,2,3,4,5,105,104,121,9,20,24,75,78,83,86 END foot crush
  2. 1,2,3,4,5,105,104,121,9,20,24,75,78,83,84 END foot crush
  3. 1,2,3,4,5,105,104,121,9,20,24,75,77,82 END  foot crush
  4. 1,2,3,4,5,105,104,121,9,20,24,75,77,81,90,91 END butt crush
  5. 1,2,3,4,5,105,104,121,9,20,24,75,77,81,89,92,91 END butt crush