- Text Size +

You signal to Jacky and she makes her way to your table. She is wearing a form fitting shirt that shows off her toned midriff and tight black spandex pants. She is tanned from constant outdoor activity, and you guess from her active lifestyle that she doesn't tire out easily, "How can I help you?" she asks in a perky friendly voice.

 

 

 

"If you're free right now, I would like you to eat me," you say. It sounds awkward, but you don't know how else to put it.

 

 

 

She smiles, "Sure thing. I'll get you your paperwork and you can fill it out while I help those people over there k?" You nod and wait for your papers. She brings them and sets them down smoothly in front of you before quickly making her way to the other table. You probably couldn't move like that if you were chased. It gave you a great view of her round, spandex encased rear though, which almost made you forget you had work to do.

 

You shook your head and looked down at the stack of papers. The spots you needed to sign were highlighted, but in your experience, it was never a good idea to sign something without reading it. You skimmed it until you figured you got the gist of it, then signed away. It just looked like a consent form and a liability waver.

 

Considering that death was the end result of this transaction, you weren't surprised it had to be so extensive. Jacky was making her way to the table just as you were finishing. You slid your credit card into the holder. You wondered what they did with them after the owner died, but you didn't have time to think about it before Jacky was at your table, "I'll just take that if you're done," She said with a wink. You handed her the papers and she took them to the back, affording you another peek. You couldn't believe you were actually going through with it.

 

 

 

You noticed other people walking toward the booth line and how the people with red bands tended to be groping the people with the blue bands like it was no big deal. You wondered if Jacky would let you do that to her. She came back quickly "Follow me, sir," She said. You stood up and walked with her. Tentatively, you reached out toward her round rear, but when she turned to look your hand shot back, fearing that she'd call things off, "It's ok. I don't mind. You're going to be part of me soon anyways," she said. Still unsure you ran your hand over her round rump and around to her tight midriff. You were able to skip the line because you were with a server. She brought you to the booth, "Just stand in here," She said. You stepped in and looked around as she lowered the door and locked it in place, "Comfy?" she asked. You nodded.

 

 

 

"As comfortable as I can be given the circumstances," You say.

 

 

 

"Having second thoughts?" She asked as she made her way to a red button on a big machine, "Because if you are, you better say something now. You think about it for a bit while her hand hovers over the button.

 

 

 

[I'm not sure I'm ready] [go to chapter 24]

 

 

 

[go ahead] [go to chapter 21]

 

---key---

If you’re here for one of the crush related deaths (or are trying to avoid them because you don’t like that sort of thing) they are located in the following ending choices

 

  1. 1,2,3,4,5,105,104,121,9,20,24,75,78,83,86 END foot crush
  2. 1,2,3,4,5,105,104,121,9,20,24,75,78,83,84 END foot crush
  3. 1,2,3,4,5,105,104,121,9,20,24,75,77,82 END  foot crush
  4. 1,2,3,4,5,105,104,121,9,20,24,75,77,81,90,91 END butt crush
  5. 1,2,3,4,5,105,104,121,9,20,24,75,77,81,89,92,91 END butt crush

 

considering most choose your own adventures are about survival and this one is about trying to die, I don’t know what is considered a happy or a sad ending. I guess we’ll have to go through it to find out. What else? Oh, if you are visiting from Deviant art and don’t have an account here, feel free to comment under the image on Deviant Art, or make an account with giantessworld. It is the absolutely most impressive collection of giantess stories I’ve seen, and they are all tagged, so you don’t have to wander into something you don’t like. It’s a great place and if you like our stuff, you’ll find plenty to love here. There, maybe the commercial plug will excuse the padding. I hope I hope I hope. Well, here goes. Hopefully, I don’t have to do this too often. The powers that be might not like it.