- Text Size +

"I'll have what he's having," you say, pointing to her mouth where you last saw the tiny man. She laughs.

 

"Sure thing," She winks at you and ducks down to get papers from behind the bar. She is wearing extra tight jeans and the view is spectacular. She lingers a little while knowing that you will become more hooked if she does, "You came at the perfect time. My bowl is empty, and my stomach's still not full," She said. When she stands up, she rubs her belly for emphasis. She’s wearing a purple button up shirt with the bottom tied in a knot just above her navel. You realize you are staring and blush, but she doesn't seem to mind. She places the papers on the bar, "Call me over when you're done. I'll be taking drink orders until you are ready. The name's Dallas by the way. Call me if you need anything," She says brushing your cheek ever so gently with her hand. A tingle runs through your body, then as she walks away with an, “I own you” expression on her face. You love the way she walks. She has a wonderful swing on her back porch. This would be the second time you filled out these papers, so you do it relatively quickly and surprise her by being done way before she expected, "Ready?" She asks. You nod. She takes your hand in her delicate, well manicured one and walks to the shrink booths.

 

"Please step inside and keep your arms close to your body," She says as she shuts the door and locks it. You get a stunning view of her cleavage as she ducks down to lock the door. She makes her way to the button, heels clicking on the floor and reaches out to push the button. The old jitters came flooding back.

 

"Wait!" you call out. She turns to look at you.

 

"What is it?" She asks, looking inconvenienced by the delay.

 

"Aren't you going to ask me if I'm sure?" You say. Truth be told, you aren't. Maybe you'll never be brave enough to actually go through with it. You probably should go home this time rather than wasting another server's time.

 

"I don't see how that matters," She says with a smile, "I'm out here by the button, and you're locked in that little booth there. The way I see it, the only one that has to be ready, is the one by, the," She pushed it as she said, "Button!"

 

White light. That's all you see. When it clears, you are in her hand.

 

"Please," you beg, "I'm sorry to inconvenience you, but I don't think I can do this,"

 

 

 

"Don't worry. I'll do all the work, and to be fair, since you came to me willingly instead of being dug out of the bowl, I'll give you your free dance," Dallas says. Her perfect white teeth shine threateningly at you.

 

 

 

[I don't want a dance I just want out of here] [go to chapter 28]

 

 

 

[stay silent] [go to chapter 27]

---key---

If you’re here for one of the crush related deaths (or are trying to avoid them because you don’t like that sort of thing) they are located in the following ending choices

 

  1. 1,2,3,4,5,105,104,121,9,20,24,75,78,83,86 END foot crush
  2. 1,2,3,4,5,105,104,121,9,20,24,75,78,83,84 END foot crush
  3. 1,2,3,4,5,105,104,121,9,20,24,75,77,82 END  foot crush
  4. 1,2,3,4,5,105,104,121,9,20,24,75,77,81,90,91 END butt crush
  5. 1,2,3,4,5,105,104,121,9,20,24,75,77,81,89,92,91 END butt crush

 

considering most choose your own adventures are about survival and this one is about trying to die, I don’t know what is considered a happy or a sad ending. I guess we’ll have to go through it to find out. What else? Oh, if you are visiting from Deviant art and don’t have an account here, feel free to comment under the image on Deviant Art, or make an account with giantessworld. It is the absolutely most impressive collection of giantess stories I’ve seen, and they are all tagged, so you don’t have to wander into something you don’t like. It’s a great place and if you like our stuff, you’ll find plenty to love here. There, maybe the commercial plug will excuse the padding. I hope I hope I hope. Well, here goes. Hopefully, I don’t have to do this too often. The powers that be might not like it.