- Text Size +

 

"This seems kind of boring. Are you sure?" Landon asks.

 

 

 

"Yeah, I really want to look around here first," You say.

 

"Alright, we'll see you upstairs when you get bored," Ray says. They run up the stairs. You really hope they know what they're in for, but before you can flag them down to warn them you get distracted. Beautiful women are everywhere. It looks like it is a prerequisite to be in the running for "hottest girl alive" to be considered as wait staff, since every woman you see with a green band looks unreal. You see other men walking around and gaping, which makes your realize you are staring, so you force your mouth closed and make your way to an open table. Not only is every member of the staff hot, but also there seems to be gaggles of beautiful women dining in today. You decide you need to narrow down the scope.

 

A young peppy blonde waitress hands you a few menus, "Welcome to forbidden dish. My name is Jacky and I'll be your server. If you have any questions or would like to order something, just give me a call," You thank her and she makes her way to another table. There are three menus. One menu is the actual food. You toss that aside. The next menu is for ordering tinies. You have no use for that one either, so you set it aside as well without looking at it. The last menu has pictures of the members of the staff with mini bios and the hours they are usually in the restaurant. Should you check out the menu, or look for someone with a blue band.

 

You think about it for a while and finally decide

 

 

 

[ go through the menu] [go to chapter 9]

 

 

 

[blue band] [go to chapter 4]

 

--- minor key---

Until the meat of the story, I'm probably going to have to keep posting this. I put it on the bottom for easier ignoring.

The story so far, (obvious ripoff Star Wars music plays) The silhouette of the orchestra can be seen in the distance. Just imagine the text is scrolling through space as you read it and try to keep up. I hope your imagination doesn’t make it move to fast.

 

You’ve wanted to go to Forbidden Dish for a long time. Your friends decided to come with you. You aren’t sure they know what the deal is, but you let them come anyway. If you aren’t familiar with Forbidden Dish, most things will be explained throughout the story, but it still wouldn’t hurt my feelings any if you read the other stories. If you like this story you will undoubtedly want to read the others. They are available on girlfood and oishi1’s individual portfolios. Feel free to explore. Let us know what characters you liked and what could use more or less detail. I’m adding this to the story notes on short chapters because the dealio will only accept chapters of five hundred words or more and I don’t want to make it hard to poke around.

 

If you’re here for one of the crush related deaths (or are trying to avoid them because you don’t like that sort of thing) they are located in the following ending choices

 

  1. 1,2,3,4,5,105,104,121,9,20,24,75,78,83,86 END foot crush
  2. 1,2,3,4,5,105,104,121,9,20,24,75,78,83,84 END foot crush
  3. 1,2,3,4,5,105,104,121,9,20,24,75,77,82 END  foot crush
  4. 1,2,3,4,5,105,104,121,9,20,24,75,77,81,90,91 END butt crush
  5. 1,2,3,4,5,105,104,121,9,20,24,75,77,81,89,92,91 END butt crush

 

considering most choose your own adventures are about survival and this one is about trying to die, I don’t know what is considered a happy or a sad ending. I guess we’ll have to go through it to find out. What else? Oh, if you are visiting from Deviant art and don’t have an account here, feel free to comment under the image on Deviant Art, or make an account with giantessworld. It is the absolutely most impressive